diary of a trapped princess

princesskim

For those who are wondering I have always wanted to be a Disney princess. I thought they was so amazing but growing up looking like that princess would never work. I had always been overweight from the age of 11. At my highest weight when I was 20 I weighed 20st at just 5ft 5. I realised it needed to spoke and began diet pills which have recently been took of the market. They worked wonders and I was loosing a stone a month! I loved it and felt great. After 5 months I gave it as the tablets caused me serious depression then putting on 2 stone. After half recovering I started ww and lost 2 stone. Then left put on a stone and joined sw. I love it and it really is the best diet I have been on. I would recommend it to anyone! I never thought eating so much and loosing weight was possible! I currently have lost 6 pound and its WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for my 1/2 st award!! So nervous but really hope I've managed to loose this week its not been a perfect week for me. Especially after eating roast potatoes cooked in goose fat earlier! Not a good move. But I did resist dessert of chocolate pudding, Christmas pudding (my mums very excited) or Apple crumble! Very difficult! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Lost 2.5 and got my sticker!! Woo hoo

Oooops just had a maccys!!! X

Back