Diary of a vegan slimmer.

princess_valium

Hi I joined here a while ago and was doing well on Slimming world but then ended up eating loads and giving up. I have rejoined 3 weeks ago so I am starting a new food diary.

Breakfast - Apple and 2 apricots.

Dinner - Mushy peas and batchelors low fat chicken and herb noodles lol.

Tea - Bannisters jacket potato (1 syn) with lentil dahl.

Snacks - 4 mini veg spring rolls (8 syns), 20 almonds (hexB) and 4 bear fruit rolls (hexB).

Drinks - Coffee x 3 with soya milk from allowance, diet coke x 2 and water x 3.

Total syns - 9 syns.

No body magic today, going to start that when the kids go back to school.

Last edited:
Breakfast - Didn't have any as I didn't get up till 10am.

Dinner - Sandwich made from 2 small slices wholemeal bread (hexB) and half a pack of redwood vegideli sage and onion slices (2.5 syns). Big salad made with Carrot, cucumber, celery, red cabbage, white cabbage, lettuce and spinach.

Tea - Buckwheat, Broccoli and 3 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with 3tbsp brown sauce (3 syns).

Snacks - Sandwich made from 2 small slices wholemeal bread and the rest of the pack of sage and onion slices (2.5 syns), passion fruit x 2 and an apple.

Drinks - Coffee x 3 with soya milk from allowance, pepsi max x 1, cloudy lemonade x 1, diet coke x 1, water x 3.

Total syns - 8 syns.

Breakfast - None as I slept in again.

Dinner - 2 slices wholemeal toast (hexB) with 2 tsps sunflower spread (4 syns), tofu scramble and baked beans.

Tea - Couscous made with veggie stock, broccoli and 3 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with 3 tbsp brown sauce (3 syns).

Snacks - Apple x 1 and a pack of Special K chilli cracker crisps (4.5 syns) with 2 slices wholemeal bread (hexB) to make sandwiches hehe.

Drinks - Coffee x 3 with soya milk from allowance, water x 4 and cloudy lemonade x 2.

Total syns - 11.5 syns.

Well I got weighed on Tuesday and I've had a half a pound gain which isn't too bad especially after the way I ate last week. Gonna just stick with it this week and hopefully I will get some good results next Tuesday. I have been really busy these past couple of days so haven't posted much of my food diary. I am just going to post yesterdays diary now and post today's later on.

Breakfast - 1/3 of a watermelon and a banana.

Dinner - 4 small wholemeal bread slices (hexB x 2) with a pack of vegideli sage and onion slices (5 syns), 1 clementine and a pomegranate.

Tea - Jacket potato and baked beans.

Snacks - 1 pack Chili heatwave doritos (10 syns oops).

Drinks - Green tea x 2, black tea x 1, pepsi max x 1, kola cube pop x 1, water x 3.

Total syns - 15.

Back