Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Sts. Good result still. I had gains for the last 2 weeks now because of giving up smoking and totm bit I am still not to hard on myself and you shouldn't be either! We can persevere and lose those pounds!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey popping in to subscribe! Just been reading through your diary the past 20 mins or so! Loving the pics of all your food Hun! Well done for your maintain! If you you stick to plan as much as you can then 5lbs will be in the bag :D

Thank you!
hope it hasnt been too much of a boring read have had to rush some posts as a busy bee at mo!
fingers crossed i can do it!

Betty x

Sts. Good result still. I had gains for the last 2 weeks now because of giving up smoking and totm bit I am still not to hard on myself and you shouldn't be either! We can persevere and lose those pounds!

well done for giving up smoking!!! thats brilliant! how are you finding it?
ahhh pesky bloomin women bodies eh!
yesss we can do this!

Betty x

Thanks Betty. I have these atomisers that come in different flavours. I have rhubarb and custard, cappuccino and pineapple chunks. Would be impossible without them.

Attachments

• 1396377136745.jpg
    1396377136745.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 54
Thanks Betty. I have these atomisers that come in different flavours. I have rhubarb and custard, cappuccino and pineapple chunks. Would be impossible without them.

They smell amazing! My boss uses them and she loves them! Your doing so so well!!!

Betty x

Sooooooo day one of wanting a loss instead of a maintain or gain!!!
Usual apple for breakfast, i wish i didnt love my sleep so much and could get up earlier to have something a bit more!!! But happy enough with my apple and pint of water!
Busy busy day at workies doing ordering and what not, still had time for my apple though!
Didn't do as well on the drinking front!! Managed a litre of water and one cup of tea!!
For dinner it was an apple, a pear, a mugshot and an aldi yoghurt!

After work i went to the shop with my sister to buy them dresses, i got the tarten one, and the orange one, but only had the orange one in a 28, im 24-26. So I tired it on, and it was fine apart from on my chest. All my weight is on my bum and hips not boobs!! So sent my sister to find a 26 and it had got sold!!! But she brought in a little blue number, and it was beautiful! So ended up not getting the tarten one and getting the blue one and the orange one! Ill get the tarten one when next in sale!!
Got some tights too, went to pay and it was 20% off everything!! So saved £17!!! Well, techinally, boyfriend and sister did as they bought a dress each for a birthday present :)
Sister convinced me to get a new bra with the money left, the bra i wear is a 42 c, as my boobs are tiny.
The bra ive bought is a 42DD!!!! And it fits perfectly! Oh dear.
Came home and made tea.
Sizzle steaks with steamed potatos and carrots, sprouts, broccili, cauliflower and mushrooms! It was such a simple tea but gorgeous!!!

ForumRunner_20140401_214854.png

Syn free apart from the two syns of salad cream i used!
Followed by a muller light & a flake! 9syns!!

Over all a decent day today but i need to get some exercise in soonies!

Betty x

Day two of wanting a decent loss this week!!
had my apple and a pear for breakfast! got a text to say one of the nurses wasnt going to be in today so that meant a very busy day!
was in the upstairs surgeries all day so hope the stairs can equeal out as some form of body magic!
had an apple for my break and managed a litre of water all day. still not good enough to be honest!
dinner was a mugshot, apple, pear, muller and a cuppa!
When i finished workies i headed to aldi to see if the yoghurts were in...and they were!!

ForumRunner_20140402_204340.png

addicteddd!!!
feeling very tired again lately so think im going to have to ring the docs to get my iron checked again!
After Aldi i went to my dads to see him and he wasnt in...now we all know what happens when i go to my papabears, i scoff. however, today i had one foxs biscuit (6syns) then instead of having more, i had two alpen light bars!!! Wooooo HeB!!! Very proud moment for myself there!!

Came home did tea! Syn free pasta quich with salad, roasties and roasted parsnips! The quiche has batcholors broccili pasta, mushroom, bacon, peppers, onion and spring onion... I forgot to put the broccili in!!!!

ForumRunner_20140402_204646.png

Think i will take the left over quiche to have for dinner tomorrow at work.
My work mate who has been doing slimming world for nearly a year and is slowly losing the weight got weighed again today. 2.5 off after going out drinking at the weekend and eating take aways. Im so jelous. She went off plan for 4weeks, drinking full fat, everything like that and only put on a pound and a half!!
So tomorrow we are both going to the gym.
Im terribly determind this week, its quite frightening!!!

Betty x

day three of wanting a good loss!!!!
could hardly drag myself out of beddy byes this morning as i was so tired, not cause am fat! eventually managed it and went straight to the fruit bowl, had my apple and my tablets. contemplated a yoghurt but decided against it!
Busy little morning at workies didn't have time for my apple but did manage to drink a full bottle of water! Waheeyyy! Heres to clearer skin!! ( even though av got a little blighter appearing just under my mouth. Its one thats under the skin so its throbbing and very sore. I am so sexy)
For dinner i had my little lunch box again. It was salad with left over quiche, with an apple, pear, pineapple and a yoghurt

ForumRunner_20140403_213110.png

After workies i managed to convince the other nurse thats on sw to come to the gym with me! I did stop off at my dads first to see my sister and i had an alpen light bar! HeB!
Anywhoo, at the gym i drank a bottle of water again, did 10mins on Xtrainer, 5mins interval, 10mins fast walking/jog, 10mins on bike and 6mins on stepper! Felt amazing even if i was sweating as though id ran a marathon. Dont think the other nurse will be coming again as she didnt like it really. She said something to me, that even though she is slimmer than me, i am fitter. And that makes me really happy. I Know science doesnt agree and what not but its true for me. Even though i am 24+ stone i am fit ( on the inside!!) i can do a lot of exercise and i always push myself when am there. Its just going there thats the problem!!

Anywhoo came home and boyfriend had tea on the go! Tuna pasta (2syns) with cucumber, sweetcorn, carrots, broccili, onions, sprouts, mushrooms and peppers followed by melon, mango and pineapple and a yoghurt! Yummy! I am however stuffed!!!

ForumRunner_20140403_213702.png

Discovered that whitening my teeth stop me from late night snacking too!
Getting my hair done again tomorrow, cut and colour! Straight after work so am wondering what i can do about food!!! Might get some chicken bits from Tesco!

Also expecting phone call from doc as i want iron checking again cause of me been tired, lets see how long it takes her to phone this time!

Very happy sausage after today.
I can do this.

Betty x

Day 4!!
Managed to wake myself up okay this morning, probs cause i knew it was only half a day!!!!

Had a pear for breakfast and my water then got myself off to workies. Slow morning and didnt have anything for my break as got the hygienist to give my nashers a clean and didnt want to mess them up!!
Came home and had a mugshot, apple and yogurt for dinner then went off to the hairdressers!!
How Lovely!! 3hours of just sat there while getting my hair done. Bloomin lovely. Hair went a little bit lighter this time! Panicked it was going to go blonde and not be able to see the highlights but it hasnt! Next time ill get low lights popped in too!!
Popped to my dads to see my sister,.had two clubs (10syns) and 2alpen light bars! Oops!!
Then came home and boyfriend wanted us to go put some bets on and find him a shirt for tomorrow night.
Put the grand national on and i just picked horses names i liked! Turned out all my horses were like 40/1! Haha i should probs look at the odds next year!!
We then mooched to a load of different shops for a shirt and there was none he liked!! I did however have a full tub of tesco chicken tikka bits (0.5syns for the full lot i think!) and bought some of them banoffee pie mullers finally!!
Got in late so we had a subway! I had a subway salad, (3syns) followdd by pineapple, aldi yogurt and a muller yogurt (1syn) and ill be honest..the yogurts not worth all the hype!!
Its not as tasty as it should be and the 'cake bits' arnt very nice! But then again i dont like yogurt with bits so i it could just be me!

ForumRunner_20140404_230905.png

Total syns of the day - 14.5! The most this week! Tomorrow im going to go to the gym and have a low syn day along with food that doesnt bloat me as i need to feel comfortable in one of them dresses! Managed a litre of water again today!!
Roll on Monday!

Betty x

Quick post as am off out tonight!!
Woke up and went to head to the gym. My little sister was coming with me but we didnt end up going! Sister very upset, still thinking about Grandma, the house, everything like that so we just drove for agesssss.
Came home and we made something to eat, so it was my breakfast/dinner. I had a chicken salad and made slimming world tomato soup!! Ill admit i did have about 5 peices of tiger bread!!! Not sure of the syn value either!!! Oops!!! followed by two tubs of pineapple and a yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140405_170456.png

Off to the party tonight! Soooooooo no alcohol and ill try not to pick at party food!!

Betty x

okay so i had food last night.... i had a egg sarnie on white bread... a tuna sarnie on white bread ( the quarter slices you get at partysss) two bits of amaaaazing quiche, a chicken drunstick including the skin, about 100 chicken goujons or however you spell them, in batter. they were deeelsicious and about 50 wedges!! a little slice of cake and then.... dum dum dummmm!!! a mix up!!!! they had a mixup sweet cart there so i done a bag for me, boyfriend and papabear to share!!!
didnt drink and did plenty of dancing....
today consists of a subway salad and lots of veg and chicken for tea!!!!

ForumRunner_20140406_115501.png

Betty x

Parties don't happen every day. Enjoy it I say then back on plan the next day. Well done on the no drinking part!

Parties don't happen every day. Enjoy it I say then back on plan the next day. Well done on the no drinking part!

thank you! its a busy month this month as out next sat for my friends birthday, then its mine!!!
ive just had a subway salad and it was gorgeous! however i think the cheese goes over my healthy extra!!!

ForumRunner_20140406_130153.png

oh well lets see what tomorrow says!

Betty x

I've never tried the salads, are they nice? You sound like you've got your mojo back :) xx

there gorgeous! syn free aswell but i got the light mayo so its like 2-3syns! get the chicken warmed up so it melts the cheese its amazing! I have! ive got my head well and truly back into it just hope yesterday doesnt mess up my good week

Betty x

there gorgeous! syn free aswell but i got the light mayo so its like 2-3syns! get the chicken warmed up so it melts the cheese its amazing! I have! ive got my head well and truly back into it just hope yesterday doesnt mess up my good week

Betty x

I've got my fingers crossed for you :) I'll give the salads a whirl xx

sooooo after my masssive subway salad i had to pop out with the sister while she looked at cars. shes finally picked one..im very jelous. my little sister with a nice 5door C3 and here i am with a banged up old corsa. even though i do love my car to bits id love to have to mula to get a new one!!
anyway came back home to a poorly boyfriend, his mam and dad have had the sickness bug and hes feeling a bit iffy.. i still think its a hangover like!! but ive told him, the moment he starts been sick im leaving to stay at my dads!!! hahaa!
i made us ( i say us, he didnt eat any of it so it was mainly for me!) tea...chicken chunks with broccili, cauliflower, carrots and roasties, along with roasted mushrooms, onions and parsnips and some mushy peas. yum yum!
followed by 2 aldi yoghurts mixed with a mint options hot choc and strawberries (2.5syns!) it was yummy.

ForumRunner_20140406_200244.png

ForumRunner_20140406_200304.png

i have also had two small flakes!!! i think there 5syns eachs?? so thats probs 15syns today!!

going to settle down and see what all the fuss is about this Frozen now!

Betty x

Back