Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

off to go get weighed, had two apples, a mugshot and a yogurt today. feeling so tired and legs feel like they weigh ten stone each, which they probs do!
roll on having my iron tablets again!

ForumRunner_20140407_190905.png

Betty x

Welllll found out this morning i actually got slimmer of the week!! Woooop woooooop!!!

Anywhoooo, woke up and felt so so so low and blergh, got the doc to ring me and am off to get bloods taken again tomorrowww.

Breakfast was an apple, didnt manage a snack as i was having a price war with a load of companies!!

Dinner was mugshot, pineapple,.yogurt, two apples and a pear.

Came home,.boyfriend at match so i washed my hair and looked for jobs. Zilch.

Had a wispa. 10.5syns.

Felt poorly..gooey tummy odd pain.

Litrally just finished tea half an hour ago!!

ForumRunner_20140408_235247.png

I know its late to eat!! But he just got back from match!

Parsnips, roasties, mushroom, onion, tomatoe and steak bits chopped up.

Sorry post quick! Were just getting into.blooming bed now!
Boyfriends tummy going wild, hope he hasnt caught a bug! Arghhh.

Goodnight

Betty x

Well done B on slimmer of the week. Bet that was a pleasant surprise for you :D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done B on slimmer of the week. Bet that was a pleasant surprise for you :D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it made me so happy as havnt been that for agesss! Consultant text me so ill ask for my certificate next week! :) more motivation!

Betty x

Yeah it made me so happy as havnt been that for agesss! Consultant text me so ill ask for my certificate next week! :) more motivation!

Betty x

Fantastic news, Betty! And yes, great motivation to keep going this week so you can collect your certificate (and maybe get another one...?) :)

I've had a mixed week - I made some rubbish choices on Saturday night / Sunday which I am battling to try to mitigate before tomorrow's WI. I would be delighted with a STS this week. Fingers crossed.

Fantastic news, Betty! And yes, great motivation to keep going this week so you can collect your certificate (and maybe get another one...?) :)

I've had a mixed week - I made some rubbish choices on Saturday night / Sunday which I am battling to try to mitigate before tomorrow's WI. I would be delighted with a STS this week. Fingers crossed.

aw thank you! i need to lose a stone to get my half a stone award back! hahah arghhh!

aw im sure itll be a maintain or loss! if youve been good all week! youll have to let me know!!

Betty x

Well what a lovely little snooze i had this morning. Had myself two apples today, for a little treat! Had my pint of water then mooched to docs to get my bloods taken. Get there and they dont do it on a wednesday! only a tuesday and thursday!! my doc must have been a bit up in the air when she told me to go today!

so this morning was super busy at workies, again didnt get a break - just meant more to eat at dinner time!

dinner was another mugshot, a yogurt and another two apples!
managed to drink my litre of water too.
this afty really annoyed me, i do stock at work and they had charged me things that wasnt what i ordered and what not, then other nurses wernt doing stuff and it just felt like im the only one that does anything! Had to go and tax my sisters new car too and i was just like a big ball of stress!! Was all set to go to the gym after work with the boyfriend but hes still poorly, so i decided i would go on my own, then from everything my head was poundinggggg! Then my sister text saying now her cars taxed we should go on a little drive tonight!!

so ill be honest, i didnt go to the gym! but i wish i had! felt super guilty!!!

popped to dads to drop sisters laptop off. had a alpen light! (HeB)
my neice was there and i had a spoon full of marshmallow fluff too!! not sure on syns?! and then two tiny orange and lemon dark choc truffels from morrisons!!!! arghhh!

Came home and cooked me and the boy a gorgeous tea.
Pork madallions, with steamed broccili, sprouts and carrots, a potato and turnip mash and roasted carrots, peppers, leek, mushrooms and tomatos. yumyum! all syn free! followed by mango, melon and pineapple and a yogurt!!

ForumRunner_20140409_220705.png

such a lovely tea!!

i then went on the drive with my sister. very proud big sister moment been in the car while she drove..shes a good little driver!!

just got back, boyfriend was eating some crisps!!!!! so i did too :( a bag of mccoys (13syns!!!!) and another yogurt!!!

oh dear.

i really am going to try to force myself to the gym tomorrow. me and my friend were going to go to a boxercise class on friday but its been cancelled!! so am going to try go Friday too!! really need a loss this week yet yesterday and today were both high syns!!!!! going to try take a salad to work tomorrow! or might have a jacket potat with salad from the shops but thats more money!

Betty x

Okayyyyyy sooooooo you know i said i was going to the gym today... I lied!

Had an apple for breakfast and was a busy bee at workies again!
When it came to dinner i had a salad box from the butchers (lettuce, cucumber, beetroot,carrot,celery) and i bought some chicken chunks too to have on top! followed by another apple, some pineapple and a yogurt!
Then i spent my afternoon podding cups! Ewfff! Basically putting mouthwash tablets in the cups... I done 1500!! I think thats what killed my motivation!
That and my boyfriend taking me to buy that tarten dress!!! Wooop! And it was in the sale! I am 100% spoilt!!
When we got home we had tea. The boyfriend made some rice ( he is awsome at making awsome rice!) and i had that with steamed carrots and sprouts along with fried chicken, leeks, peppers, cucumber, mushroom, onions and sweetcorn! Was sooo deeeeliscious! And syn free!! Followed by a MASSIVE tub of mango and a yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140410_204134.png

The syns ive used today is 5! And that was when the other receptionist gave me half her milky way!! but suppose its only 5 syns!

Gym tomorrow is a maybe as i have to go to solicitors tomorrow to show my ID and what not for Grandmas will. Its a fair bit away so not sure on timing. If i get back earlyish i.will deffo do the gym!
Keep thinking back to last week and how i did, and trying to do the same again! I ate alot of chicken last week which is why am trying to eat loads this week too!

Boyfriend told me its deffo the place i thought we were staying at but not the room i thought!! Sounds verg spoilt but the room were staying in looks very cold and more like a male students room :/ oh well ill enjoy it anyway!
Decided when i have the girls round on the Thursday ill have two drinks of vodka diet coke. Take away will be chicken kebab. then the Sunday we go away, were going early so we can use the gym there and the sauna and swimming pool ( brilliant idea off the boyfriend!) then the three course meal ill pick lighter options, and we wont drink much on the night. I will be a lot more relaxed on the Monday as itll be my birttthhhdaaayyy!! So that means ill be having the full english! We wont be getting weighed on the Monday as we wont be near home! So I can be 25% bad on the Monday and have a week to pull it back.

Hoping for a maintain on that week! Dont want to put on over my birthday!!!!

Anywhoo i need to get this Monday out the way first! Hahahahaaha

Betty x

Very short post today.
I really havnt enjoyed this Friday one bit!
Had an apple for breakfast, drank my litre of water and an apple for my break.
I was fine when i was at work, then as soon as i finished and got home burst into tears. The weather was amazing and what am i still wearing? Big jumpers as im still too fat to wear anything else. A nurse who left work two years ago to study uni has nearly finished and got an amazing job. My sister has a better car than me. And i miss my Grandma so much. My family is changing. My mam was hounding us all day to go show ID to the solicitors to Grandmas money can get released. And the boyfriend has to have an operation. So after my little cry, we went to the hosp for his pre assessment. After that we came home and had subway chicken salad.
Then we drove to the solicitors and came home.
Then i cried again.
Then seen that my mam is renting a house soon. I thought when my Grandmas house got sold my mam would go back to my Dads and it would go back to how it was before. But no. I never thought of my mam getting her own place. So thats really upset me too. Craved bad food sooo much!!! Instead made myself some potato cubes with mushrooms,onions and tomato and had that with chicken and spaghetti.
Ive also ate a massive tub of pineapple today.

ForumRunner_20140411_215049.png

Very unhappy betty today :(
Heres hoping i feel less emotional tomorrow

Betty x

I'm sorry to hear you were feelign so upset, Betty. But - you made some great food choices even though you felt awful. You didn't dive head first into the biscuit tin, so well done for that! You stayed in control and didn't let your emotions dominate your eating - that's a good result.

I hope you're a bit happier today :party0011:

I'm sorry to hear you were feelign so upset, Betty. But - you made some great food choices even though you felt awful. You didn't dive head first into the biscuit tin, so well done for that! You stayed in control and didn't let your emotions dominate your eating - that's a good result.

I hope you're a bit happier today :party0011:

thank you! it was so so hard to not eat any rubbish!

Betty x

woke up at 7 to a text off my phone my little brother... 'you awake?' 'yeah why?' 'please can you come over and iron my shirt?'
bless him hes off to York for a mates birthday and hes not the best with an iron! as i was awake i thought i might as well, especially as Dads is just round the corner.
went there greeted by a cuppa tea! (full fat milk!!)
after all that i went back home and had an apple, boyfriend went to uni and I went out with my dad to get some parts for the sisters car.
then i came home and.... went to the gym!!

View attachment 133363

10mins on cross trainer, 10mins interval, 10mins powerwalking/jogging, 10mins bike and 5mins stepper. ill be honest i was sweating but it made me feel so much better!!!

i came home and made a chicken salad with melon and yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140412_215555.png

Was lovellyyyy!

Then got ready to go to my friends for a bit for her birthday, i took my car as didnt want to drink!!
While there i had FOUR slices of small oven baked pizza!!!

Now am home and still hungry (fat i know) craving take away especially as Britians Got Talents on!
But instead i got a bun, put some salad on, then three linda mccartney sausages (found out there two syns each :( ) with a fried egg and some cheese!

ForumRunner_20140412_220210.png

My HeB and HeA! But ive still went over my syns today!!!

Sooo having a pear and apple too. Gym again tomorrow i think!!!

Betty x

Back