Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Argh you brave person! But at the end of the day - you had a good food day ;) haha aww bless you! You should totally measure yourself and just see what size you are online! I bought a pair of jeans a size smaller thinking theyd be tight anyway a week later and theyre baggy! so You might as well just measure yourself and save your pennies and feel great about yourself :) How much you lost so far :)? I watched biggest loser last night (the first and finale - couldn't be bothered to watch them all :L ) and they inspired me! although the winner looks way too skinny... weird.

Good luck!

p.s i lost half a pound!? i am going to put my dads scales in his wardrobe and therefore i wont get them out! - so thats my dads scale problem sorted

boyfriend has opted for chinese so its the usual healthy option for me! beef and mushroom!
aw i did measure myself before, but im a funny old shape! haha bet you felt brilliant when they were loose only a week later! only 5 pounds, which am gutted about but oh well! better than nothing!
WELL DONE!!! all that panic and worrying! haha yes no ones scales will tell the truth like slimming world scales!!

Betty x

I was wondering if someone could look at my typical day of food. I've lost 17lbs on sw but my weight loss seems to have stopped and I'm getting frustrated.

Breakfast. .
2 slice wholemeal 400g bread with butter
Half a melon and blueberrys with fat free yoghurt

lunch...
pasta with sauce eg arabata . Pesto etc. (syns I know)
salad

dinner....
low fat supernoodles
salad or fruit

no snacks.
Water throughout day.

Thanks In Advance

I was wondering if someone could look at my typical day of food. I've lost 17lbs on sw but my weight loss seems to have stopped and I'm getting frustrated.

Breakfast. .
2 slice wholemeal 400g bread with butter
Half a melon and blueberrys with fat free yoghurt

lunch...
pasta with sauce eg arabata . Pesto etc. (syns I know)
salad

dinner....
low fat supernoodles
salad or fruit

no snacks.
Water throughout day.

Thanks In Advance

hi!
thats brilliant losing that weight so far!
i try to only have my heB choice on a weekend, and even then its for breakfast.
also try to have super speed foods with EVERY meal.
and drink as much water as you can :)
also for dinners, try baking lots of different things, like shepards pies, or lasagne. this way you can bulk the mince out with lots and lots of veg!
good luck on the rest of your journey!

Betty x

As much as i love been off workies, it really interfears with my routine!
i woke up and did intend to have an apple, instead i had two of the boyfriends cookies from last night. Argh! Empty flat, hungry, greedy, so i had them! nightmare! thats about twenty syns!
I was dedicating today to scrubbing the flat. I started in the kitchen, washing, mopping, cleaning the tops. got it sparkling! Then i mooched to the front room, put stuff in the office, got rid of recipets and what not. put some of my dead flowers in the bin, obviously keeping the ones that are still powering on! Then I hoovered the hell out of the room! the hoover is broke so you kinda have lunge. i built up quite a sweat!
Then the bathroom. wow. i got a cotton bud, dipped it in bleach, and started doing the tiles. it was weird, i found it really relaxing! however my hands now stink of bleach. i think im invisable to it! i will regret it when my fingers fall off! I wanted to get the bedroom done (brought three black binbags of clothes from my mam and dads to here - but no where to put them!!) but i had to go for a cuppa with an old friend.
After the catch up i went to tesco and got all the stuff i needed for tea.
Came home and cooked it - shepards pie but topped with sweet potato joined by sprouts, broccili and carrotts. it was yummy. im trying to cut down my portion sizes too now.
So i'm just going to wait for the boyfriend to come back from tesco ( he went out in the brutal weather to get me some tampons. i love him!) and then ill have a yoghurt. im not sure on what the loss will be this week what with it been very unstructed.

oh i did have a fruit platter too. £2 from Asda! wow! didnt manage to eat it all though as i felt sick from the cookies.
hope i finally start to feel better soon!

Betty x

I had such a busy day today which is why i couldnt write on here!
Went to that photo shoot, had a pear for brekkie.
The photoshoot thing was lovely and i suppose we got a good few pics. But i am huge. Honestly. It looks like my face is trying to eat my eyes!
Me and my friend then went to the pub for dinner, i had steak with peas, mushrooms and salad.
Then she came back to mine for a bit and we had yoghurts.
I had to go on a dental forensic course, so i went to subway, got a salad, had that and went off to the course. So far so good.
The refreshments after two hours were soup and sarnies. I had one tuna mayo and cucumber sarnie, then a friend who was with me who is also on slimming world passed me what i can only say to be beef or bacon and soft cheese sarnie. Yak. But i ate it anyway!!
Then when the course finished she wanted chips cheese and garlic so i got her and me and the boyfriend some! noooo..i wasnt even hungry! I was greedy!!!!
So yesterday was a bad fat day.
I woke up this morning feel determind, im going to make a slimming world lasagne and mousse for when the boyfriend finishes uni, im going to have a good, syn free day today..... Yet while ive been typing this ive nearly ate a full of continental chocs the boyfriend left me for valentines!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

why have i undone my hard work?!
The weather has been brutal too so we havnt been able to go on walks either!!

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Betty x

also!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU LOVELIES OUT THERE!!!!

weather in a realationship or single i hope you have a lovely day! especially as it is Friday! :D

Thank you for the support on my VERY scenic weight loss journey!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Betty x

ate all the chocs, tried to redeem myself with slimming world lasagne and salad and new potatos, followed by slimming world mousse ( which i added red food colouring into and pain stakingly cut up mini marshmallows to do a love heart on top)
think this week is a write off, well today actually. not sure about getting weighed monday now as it is our anniversary and we will be rushing AND obviously i will have put on. hm hm hmmmmmmmmmm

Betty x

Working, lol. Went in at 2:30pm yest+finish at 3 today. Didn't even see my partner yesterday either cos he was on the early. Left his card+pressie on the bed :) xx

Back