Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

I plan to start going swimming as soon as I have finished star week. I have a free pass so it seems silly to waste it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I plan to start going swimming as soon as I have finished star week. I have a free pass so it seems silly to waste it.

Get it done! Swimming is lovellyyyy its just a chew on to do your hair and stuff after i find!

Betty x

Good little day on plan!
I could have easily snoozed for another 5 hours or so! But needs must! Got up and had my apple ( still live life on the edge) took 200thyroxine as ive ran out of 25s and hopfully ill have my prescription tomorrow so i can take the right amount again!
Got to work to the brilliant news of a payrise! Yeyyy up 11p! Brilliant! Still want a new job though!
I drank a litre of water before 10 o clock! And then got through the second before 1! And i'll be honest.. i only managed a third of my 3rd litre!
I didnt have time for a snack as was a busy little bee, so lunch was a mugshot and muller and an apple and a pear :)
When workies finished i popped to Aldi to get some some chicken for tonights tea and more of them amazing yogurts to keep me going!
Got home and then my sister took me with her to get her brows waxed. She is becoming so much more confident in the car now its amazing! She took me to tesco too as i needed to get my usual of mango and pineapple. As the boyfriend is going to be practically living in uni for the next three weeks i thought its best to stock up on magazines...spending 12pound on them! Holy moly! Can you tell its payday and payrise?!

When i got home i started cooking tea...bacon and chicken pasta bake! Fry mushrooms peppers and onions chopped up chicken breast and chopped up fatless bacon...cook some pasta add to frying pan add chopped tomatos, passatta and worchester sauce (im getting a taste for that now!) Put in oven proof dish, chop up a baby bel light pop on top put in oven for 20mins. It was lovely! I had that with steamed carrots and brocili!

ForumRunner_20140429_230635.png

I have a confession though! While that was cooking i scoffed a chocolate mint mousse i got from Aldi last week! 12.5syns! Then i scoffed a flake i found! 9syns!
Theres two ways of looking at it! Ive went over my daily syns but not my weekly! 21.5 syns out of 105!!

Anywhooo after my amazing tea i went for a walk! What a lovely evening it was! I done 1.8miles in 35minutes. not amazing but still a bit of body magic!

Now im going to get snuggled in bed with a cuppa and some magazines as boyfriend still isnt home yet!

Night all!

Betty x

Goooood evening!

Today started off well! I got up earlier than I normally would because as cheesy as it sounds, with the boyfriend at uni late now i can see him a smidge longer on a morning :) usually im still snoring away when he leaves for work!
So, because of me waking up earlier i had a yogurt!!! And a cup of tea!!!! And my usual apple for breakfast! Lovely!
Very busy at work so didnt manage to have anything to snack, but i did manage a ltr of water! Not as good as 2 but its better than nothing!
My dinner was left over chicken baco pasta bake on a bed of tomatos, salad and cucumber followed by an apple, an aldi yogurt and some mango!!

ForumRunner_20140430_214126.png

Very niiiice.

After workies the boyfriend had got a subway sarnie before he head off to uni and left me a chicken salad (2syns) and a diet coke! So i had that and rang my papabear. We planned to go for a walk to his allotment tonight and sort some stuff out there. So i used the walking app and set off from mine to my dads, a good brisk speed :) got to my dads and we started walking to the allotment and it was horrible. Not the walking, just seeing how my gorgeous dad was. 4 years ago he was on deaths door with heart, liver and kidney failure but they put him on medication and hes been fine! His weight has crept up ( he was big before he got ill, then he lost a load as he didnt eat for 2 years pretty much, and then hes put it back on as he has got better) yet he still walks plenty. However tonight his breathing was shallow, we couldnt walk fast and we kept having to stop. I really feel he needs to go to the docs to get checked out again. It wasnt until the whole of the left side of him was swollen with fluid last time he finally got in an ambulance to the hospital! I am going to try get him on more walks with me to try help him lose weight again. Anywhoo we went to the allotment sorted stuff out, walked back then i walked a long way home. 2 mile walk i did!
I then came home, picked at the left over bake, had a massive tub of pineapplr chunks and ive just had a muller light greek one, the half a syn ones. Soo today thats 2 and a half syns...making my syns so far 24 syns out of 105.

Think im going to have a shower and crack on with my magazines.

Night all

Betty x

Another day another doller!
Woke up super early again and my little cankles were aching from the walk yesterday! Must have been because it was uphill!
Had a cuppa again for my breakfast with a yogurt and an apple again!
Went to work and again too busy to have anything for my break!
Dinner was a chicken salad i made with a little pot of pineapple, a yogurt and an apple. very filling and only 1 syn for mayo!!

ForumRunner_20140501_223409.png

I managed to drink 2 litres of water today along with 3 cups of tea....ive had lots of fruit too which will explain why i am weeing for england!!
After workies i went to big asda as there brilliant for fruit bits! Got three fruit platters for 3pound, and then a big tub of mango chunks and a whole pineapple skinned with the core taken out for three pounds too!
Got myself them linda mccartney sausages that are free, finally!
Also got a bbq chicken breast fillets, there half a syn each and theres 4 in a pack!
I was really craving comfort food tonight so i had the four breast fillits (2syns) with salad, cucumber, beans and an egg! Followed by a fruit platter and a yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140501_223721.png

I was stuffed! Thiught id give my dad a ring to see if he wanted to go walkies secretly hoping he would say no but he said yes! And now im glad he did as it got me out the flat! A lovely 2.5 mile walk completed! We had to cut it short as i was busting for a wee! And im one of these girls that no matter where i would leave my bottoms to go wee outside, i would come back and there would always be wee on them!

After i came home i had a shower, got into my boyfriends top and boxers (he wasnt in them..hes at uni) and made a cuppa and ate a tub of mango chunks!

Im looking for someone nice to book for us for the bank holiday in the last week of May as everything will be over with for the boy. He looks dreadful!! So im going to get tucked up in bed and crack on with my search!

Happy Slimming!

Betty x

Need to write this down before i forget....went to dads after work with my friday dinner time hunger and gorged on 66syns worth of biscuit bars and crisps!! Add the 26 syns ive already had means ive had 92 syns so far with two days left!!

My total will probs be 93.5 by the end of tonight as am having a chicken breast thing from iceland! Ill explain more tonight!
Oh dear

Looool. Jump into boyfriends boxers but he's not in them. You crack me up! :D

Prior to my earlier binge i had eaten an apple and yogurt for breakfast and have drank 2 litres of water! Done shopping after workies went to my dads and gorged!!! Oh dear!!
Boyfriend decided to have a little break from uni for this evening so ive chilled with him and ive loved it!

Tea was chicken garlic herb breast from iceland..one syn!! Its lovely!! With boiled potatos and steamed veg followed by fruit platter and yogurt!!

ForumRunner_20140503_005904.png

There in the posh grub section in Iceland!

Taking todays syns to 93.5!!

Trying for a lowish syn day tomorrow and hopefully a trip to the gym!

Betty x

1 syn today!! 1 syn and thats it!! Wheyy..

woke up early but stayed in bed till about 11 snuggling up to my gorgeousssss boyfriend as ive bloomin missed him! Had to wake him up for 9 for him to go back into uni but he kept falling asleep!
This basically meant we didn't get up till 12ish! Oooooops.
He skidaddled off to uni and i made my breakfast :)

2 Linda Mccartney sausages, the syn free ones, they were deeeeliscious! With mushrooms, bacon and an egg! lovely! This was with a cuppa and a fruit platter and a yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140503_222846.png

After that the post man came...yes it comes late around here! And finally my macmillan cancer night in package has came!! I think ill be having it on 16th May. So nice to be able to give back!
I went to asda and bought some more fruit and chicken. Wahey. Then went to different tattooists to see how much it would be to get the bowel cancer ribbon tattoed on me and my two sisters.

Came home and ill be honest...did not make the gym!

dinner was chicken salad.

And some mango chunks.

ForumRunner_20140503_223403.png

Then i looked all over for holidays! Not a clue where we are going to go!

And just basically cabbaged on the sofa and read magazines. Awsome.

Tea was very simple...

Chicken breasts with veg and mushroom followed by a MASSIVE pineapple. Yumyumyum.

ForumRunner_20140503_223425.png

ForumRunner_20140503_223438.png

Is it possible to eat too much chicken on the plan? Hmmm i think ill have to stop!

Deffo deffo deffo going to go to gym tomorrow!

Boyfriend due home with a McDees and i havnt ordered anything. Waheyy.

Really hope i have a bloomin loss on Monday!

Betty x

Writing this soooo late as i have just got in! Longest i have stayed out, without alcohol, in forever!!

Woke up and had breakfast

ForumRunner_20140505_012630.png

It was very deeliscoous and syn free!
I know i said i would go to gym but my mam wanted me to take her shopping so i trapsed round shops for a good three hours!
Came home and had pineapple fingers yumyum.
Then got ready for my neices meal!
I was good and resisted anything bad and ordered plain chicken with salad. Go me.

ForumRunner_20140505_012805.png

I did however have a small slice of cake! Which i think will have brought my syns to 105!
Then spent the rest of the night dancing away!

Home and am eating a fruit platter :)
Weigh in tomorrow is at 9.30am!!
Wish me luck!

Betty x

SIX POUNDS OFF!!!

WAHEYY!!!

Thats the 5pounds i put on last week plus an extra pound!!
I now weigh 23stone 11!
I want two pounds off this week!
Lets do this!

Betty x

SIX POUNDS OFF!!!

WAHEYY!!!

Thats the 5pounds i put on last week plus an extra pound!!
I now weigh 23stone 11!
I want two pounds off this week!
Lets do this!

Betty x

Woohoo! That's great. Well done. I knew you could do it.

Back