Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

A good little day today!
Went and seen my papabear for abit and i only ate a time out finger...4.5syns!
Then i came home and boyfriend had got me another chicken subway salad...2syns as i added my own mayo and my own beetroot!

ForumRunner_20140518_204539.png

Went to the loo after and what has happened? Ive came on! Last month i came on on the 16th and this month the 18th...maybe...after 7years my periods are finally starting to be regular? Though it shouldnt be happening with what pill im on but whatever. If its anything like last months im cool with it...lasted 4 days and was the lightest ive ever had!
So that might explain why ive been a walking hormoan the past week....why ive litrally craved chocolate, why ive been crying all the time, getting angry, had no energy, had the runs, had back ache last night..it all adds up!! Maybe thats why i gained last week? Im not going to blame it on the gain ill have this week as thats not fair..this weeks gain will be from all the rubbish ive ate!
Ive spent most the day in the garden reading and eating cherry tomatos. Yumyum.

ForumRunner_20140518_204942.png

I have had two fruit platters as welll and two yogurts. Drank a litre of water too!

For tea it was syn free spag bol.

ForumRunner_20140518_205024.png

It was lovely!
so todays syns equel 6.5....add onto the 99.5 syns ive used i am over by 1 syn!!!!
Eeeek!
Lets see what happens tomorrow!

Betty x

4 apples todayml...2 yogurts....one mugshot with ham...2litres of water!
Dreading weigh in tonight!
Think itll be a 2 pound gain and if thats the case am back at the 24stones!!!!

Betty x

No pictures taken today!
My breakfast was an apple and a can of coke zero.
I managed two litres of water today as well wahoo.
An apple was a snack and dinner was an apple, mugshot and yogurt!
I did have two sweets at 2 syns each off the boss as they have been away to france for a couple of days! Alright for some ey!

I was thinking another reason i might have put the half on was because i also drank 2 litres yesterday before weigh day....either way have got to get over it haha.

I came home and was not hungry in the slightest! Like hungry for a proper meal!
Sooo i had chicken chunks with some light mayo on top (2yns) followed by a yoyo bear...my HeB. I then had a mousse from tesco (9.5syns)

Taking my syns to 15 and a half for today!

I did go for a walk with Papabear...mabaged 1.66miles before we had to call my sister to pick us up as it was hoying down with rain!

Ohhhh well lets see how tomorrow goes!
Betty x

Wont be able to post for a couple of days as my phone has broke and fingers crossed going to get sent off to get fixed!
Out of all the s5s made i get a dodgy one!

Happy Slimming!

Betty x

Quick post as phone still getting fixed!

Hope everyones doing well on their journey!

Didnt get weighed Monday as ive been away!

Lots of love

Betty x

Yes, Betty - where are you? We miss you! Hope you're OK, you've got your phone fixed and you're still on track.

Sorry my lovlies!!! Having a right chew on with my phone!.currently doing this off my boyfriends!!

Tigerlily im sorry to hear you didn't meet your targer! How far off it where you?!

Thiera thank you ive missed writing down my life every day!

My phone was meant to get sent off but samsung didnt send out the jiffy bag for me! Its arrived today so hopefully ill send off my phone tomorrow and ill have to use my old black berry! I might be able to go on the internet version of this site actually when i use it...

I am gutted as.i have my neices next weekends and ill want to take photos and i wont be able to...and my boyfriends dreadful at taking pictures hahaa.

i didnt get weighed the bank holiday Monday as we were away! And what a lovely time we had!! off plan for 4 days and it was lovely..we didnt go wild but it was just nice not to have to think about what you were eating!
I kinda wish i had got weighed though and faced the gain as when i got weighed this Monday i had put on 3 pounds!! It upset me a bit as i had been amazing 100%stuck to plan and filling out a food diary the week hoping to pull the gain back!
But oh well..i questioned weather to quit slimming world but i thought id crack on with it and hopefully have a loss this week!
I now weigh 24stone 2pounds! GUTTED!
The boyfriend has lost 10pounds in total which is perfect especially as he will be having an operation soonies and so needs to lose weight!

June goal are to go 4 weeks without a gain...(starting next Monday!) Drink more water and to fill in my food diary every day!

Ive started to eat yoyobears as my HeB too!

Well hope everyone is okay!

Ill try note down some stuff again!
Looking forward to posting daily again!

Happy Slimming!

Betty
xxxx

Back on my old phone so a lot easier to post on here now!
This week has been very up and down! Ive went over my syns but also had lots of superspeed and water! And spent saturday running around after my neices and yesterday around the park and beach frisbee!
Going to get weighed tonight but probs wont be finding out how i have done cause i am this close *puts fingers close together* to quitting slimming world...and itll probs be a gain.

Hopefully i will be back to posting on here daily as it does help!
Hope everyone else is doing dandy

Betty x

Why are you thinking about quitting SW? Is it not working for you? Can you think of another plan that would perhaps fit better with your lifestyle?

Hope you're OK apart from all that - we've missed your updates!

Why are you thinking about quitting SW? Is it not working for you? Can you think of another plan that would perhaps fit better with your lifestyle?

Hope you're OK apart from all that - we've missed your updates!

Hey!!
Just because am sticking to plan and getting gains ... But tonight will decide all! Our consultant doesnt give much support either which i really dont think helps! But i know part of the problem is me as i can feel myself slowly want to give up. Its been 6months since i started doing this forum...and in them 6months...i weigh the same as i did as the start. Which is shocking and not good for other people really is it

Think ill never be a healthy size

Betty x

CHANGE...

I am going to 'rejoin' tonight instead of quitting..start a fresh from it all.

Fingers crossed it works

Betty x

ForumRunner_20140609_181453.png

i lost a pound since last week ha.
but all that is cleared now. i have restarted.

Starting weight of 24stone 1pound

lets do this

Betty x

today has been good!
breakfast ... fruit platter and a apple..tried to make the morning more exotic! ha!

ForumRunner_20140610_211129.png

lunch was a mugshot with big tub of mango and a yogurt and an apple.

then i came home and the boyfriend cooked a syn free comfort tea!

ForumRunner_20140610_211244.png

sw chips, ham, egg, a load of veg and beans! followed by a yogurt and a load of melon!
i will be honest and had two bits of marvolouse creations bar (6syns) and im about to have an aero mousse! (5syns)

i havnt drank much at all today! shocking of me! i will drink more tomorrow though!
happy with my day...stuck to syns and had plenty of superfree and superspeed.
no exercise though!

Betty x

Back