Diary of a Wannanbe Skinny Mummy & Bride

My friend did a 3 month photoshoot of Jack yesterday, look how gorgeous he is! :heartpump:

Dreamy Jack.jpg

xx

Well I've been on plan all week but don't really feel like i've been on plan, seems like EE feels too much like i'm not doing anything! I had a big fat icecream from the ice cream van the other day and went over my syns slightly whilst having a drink because we had a bbq and had friends round, but i only went over my syns for the two days by 8.5 which i thought i did really well with. All the food on the bbq was slimming world friendly so i filled my boots with it! I just don't feel like i've been on a 'diet' this week and it's making me a little nervous. I've pulled back on my syns for the last few days to recover the 8.5 i went over by as well as a few extra just in case i missed anything, so still hoping for a loss. I haven't weighed myself this week so I don't like not knowing what's happening. Usually I like to hop onto the scales at least every other day! So I'm completely in the dark, and I don't like it!!

I've managed to convince my mum to join my class this week using the bella free joining voucher. I'm so glad she's joining as doing so and losing weight will really help with her health, so i'm excited to take her to class on Monday and get her as excited about SW as I am!

xx

Got weighed in today and lost half a pound, would have preferred one or two to be honest, but a loss is a loss at the end of the day! I've decided to go back to my green days though so that I actually feel like im on a diet as EE just doesn't feel enough like a diet to me, so at least I'm going to feel like I'm on a diet now and hopefully get a slightly bigger loss next week!

My mum joined tonight and she was pleased that she had lost 4lbs since I've had her following plan at home (even though she's done it half heartedly!) so she's motivated and determined to continue, which is good!

I'm definitely getting the c25k started in the morning, want to get on it and do some exercise! Hopefully it will aid the weightloss, just need to make sure I get back to drinking loads if water like I used to so I don't start retaining and having it affect my weight loss xx

Well I had weigh in today and lost 2.5lbs! So pleased with that result :) 18lbs lost in a total of 6 weeks, really pleased :D

I now weigh dead on 200lbs and hopefully next week I will say goodye to the 200's FOREVER!!! I forced myself to eat all my extra A's and B's this week to make sure I get an average loss of 2lbs a week so i'm doing well and with the amount of weight I've lost so far i'm kind of 3 weeks ahead for reaching my target weight (as it is at the moment) so still on track to get there for Christmas I think! xx

Did a photo comparison from the day I gave birth to now (14 and a half weeks ago and a total of 39lbs down) and I'm so pleased so far! xx

what a difference 14.jpg

I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win it as the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

Did a photo comparison from the day I gave birth to now (14 and a half weeks ago and a total of 39lbs down) and I'm so pleased so far! xx

View attachment 59229

Cant believe the difference!- well done and a lovely photo of Jack. My aim is to be slim for xmas but hoping the time will go slow cos Hollie will be 8mths by then xx

Cant believe the difference!- well done and a lovely photo of Jack. My aim is to be slim for xmas but hoping the time will go slow cos Hollie will be 8mths by then xx

Thanks hun! I know i'm the same, can't wait to be slim, hopefully in time for xmas, but at the same time i want the time to go slow as Jack will be 8 months old on xmas day and i'll only have a month of maternity leave left to be at home with him :( i wish i didn't have to go back to work, but short of winning big on the lottery, we can't afford for me to be a stay at home mum :( xx

Thanks hun, i plan on doing as much with him as possible in my time off :) You're doing so great with the amount you've lost, can't wait until i've lost that much!

Well I've just been shopping as Ben needed some new jeans and there was a sale on, so I thought i'd get some new jeans too as my size 20's are falling down. Found a new pair for £7 and they're a size 16!!! They go on and do up, which is the first time a size 16 has got past my thighs in a long time! I have a slight muffin top at the front still, but give it a couple of weeks and I think they'll look perfect! So pleased! xx

My baby boy just rolled over for the first time in his cot so I missed it! Ah well, here's some pics of what else he's been learning this week :D

jack nutter!.jpg

Weigh in tomorrow, have stuck to plan all week, today was pushing it with bens grans Sunday dinner, but used syns and he's for it so hoping it's fine. Don't feel like I've lost any weight, but then I never do, so hoping for another loss tomorrow.

Just watched the closing ceremony and struggled so much stopping myself comfort eating. The monty python song always look on the bright side of life came on and it's what we played at the end of my step dads funeral (at his request) just over 3 years ago. That song WAS Pete, he was the cheekiest chappie ever and would always sing that song, especially if we were feeling down. It made me laugh but at the same time I wanted to cry because I miss him so much, it would have been he and my mums 16th wedding anniversary tomorrow and tomorrow is also a year since we conceived jack, so we should have known he would give us a sign. Then seeing Gary Barlow turn up and sing (especially with how the words in that song could mean so much to him right now) made me want to cry too! I stopped myself raiding the biscuit tin for comfort food and now I'm going to bed, still feel a bit down though. Hoping I'll feel better tomorrow. Will let you know how I go on at weigh in xx

Another pound off this week! :eek:) Didn't win Woman of the Year, but I think Joanne deserved to win it as she has lost 6 stone and has been going to the group a lot longer than me :eek:) So a total of 1 stones 5lbs lost in the last 7 weeks (2 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack!) and really pleased with those results! :eek:) xx

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

Karensplan said:
Well done!! I hope to lose in my first weigh in!!

Thanks hun! I'm sure you will lose, when's your first weigh in? Xx

Wednesday is my first official weigh in as I have been on the diet off the diet bla bla, but since Wednesday I have been 100 % committed do fingers crossed!

Karensplan said:
Wednesday is my first official weigh in as I have been on the diet off the diet bla bla, but since Wednesday I have been 100 % committed do fingers crossed!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you hunny! Let me know how you go on. I e got weigh in tomorrow, hoping for my stone and a half award and maybe even my club ten, will see how I do! Xx

Thanks hun! :)

I lost 4.5lbs this week! Can't believe it! So i've lost 1 stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks (24.5lbs)! Got my stone and a half award and my club 10 awards! So pleased! Have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs in the 17 and a half weeks since I had Jack! :D

Think the massive trek around Manchester helped with that result, so may try some more walking this week. I cant do the c25k or 30DS as Dr thinks I have gallstones :cry: so got to take it easy. On a positive note I went shopping for a wedding outfit on saturday and it was the first ever shopping trip I haven't felt like crying and actually enjoyed! The only problem is that I found too much stuff that I liked and fit me (tried on 9 dresses!) and ended up buying TWO dresses in a size 16!!! This losing weight malarkey may be good for my confidence, but it's not good for my bank balance lol! xx

Back