Diary of a Wannanbe Skinny Mummy & Bride

Congratulations Miss Slinky and on a fab loss too. Don't know how I managed it but had a good loss this week (perhaps as was TOTM last weigh in?) Must show us a photo of you - assume they make you put a frock on - do you get a night out too?

Congratulations Miss Slinky and on a fab loss too. Don't know how I managed it but had a good loss this week (perhaps as was TOTM last weigh in?) Must show us a photo of you - assume they make you put a frock on - do you get a night out too?

Thanks hun! They didn't get me to put a frock on or a night out or anything like that, it's just my group's Miss Slinky title so there isn't an awards ceremony or anything like they do for Woman of the Year, I just got a well done card and some Dove smellies. I will look to get some comparison photos taken from before, during and now and get them put up :) xx

Well done on your loss, TOTM could have effected it from last week, i usually get a sts when my totm is coming up and then a big loss the week after.

AWW congratulations hun, what an amazing weight loss, you really are a Miss Slinky :D

How do i set up one of those pages ive just joined and havent a clue at what im doing - on second day of cambridge

How do i set up one of those pages ive just joined and havent a clue at what im doing - on second day of cambridge

Hi hun, if you want to set up your own diary you can go to the Cambridge diet section and click create a thread and then just name it what you like and post! Good luck on the Cambridge plan! xx

Great thank you, getting the hang of this now. 4 days in and its ok......not long but its a start. defo in ketosis as used sticks and sent pic to rep she said i was...x

I'm back! Laptop did the blue screen of death and took a while to get it fixed! Been mostly on plan (but loads of meals/nights out, so have been good where possible!) but been lucky enough to keep my lucky streak and not have any gains, so 6 months without a gain, so pleased! Weight loss slowed down and lost 2.5lbs in the time I was away, but happy with that as still a loss!

This week i've lost another 2.5lbs bringing me to exactly 5 stone lost since I had Jack! I'm so pleased! Only 1 stone 8lbs left to get to final target and I know I will get there. It's sounds so much more achievable than the original 6 stone 8lbs I wanted to lose!! Onwards and downwards! :) xx

Well done - it's the time of year that maintaining is good and any losses are a bonus. I know what you mean about finally seeing an end in sight. I've 20lb to go, which seems nothing compared to the 64lb that's gone so far. Here's to target in 2013 (Early in 2013 :D)

Here here! :) we will both be skinny minis in early 2013! :) xx

Hi hun. Sorry ive abandoned u all life has been so chaotic last few months and dieting has been last thing on my mind. Didnt come to bore u about all that tho just wanted to say merry xmas hope santa brings u all what u want and happy new year :) Will be back in the new year ready and wearing to go xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Aww thanks hunny!!! I look forward to seeing your success in 2013 too! :)

I got weighed today and somehow LOST a pound over christmas! :) No clue how, as i've scoffed my face, but i'll take it! So that's a total of 5 stone and 3lbs lost since I had Jack 8 months ago! I'm so happy! :) Not long to go to target now, I WILL get there soon!

I'm off trying on wedding dresses on Saturday, I can't wait! Hopefully will be able to fit into a slinky, beautiful dress and feel like a princess! :) xx

Aww thanks hunny!!! I look forward to seeing your success in 2013 too! :)

I got weighed today and somehow LOST a pound over christmas! :) No clue how, as i've scoffed my face, but i'll take it! So that's a total of 5 stone and 3lbs lost since I had Jack 8 months ago! I'm so happy! :) Not long to go to target now, I WILL get there soon!

I'm off trying on wedding dresses on Saturday, I can't wait! Hopefully will be able to fit into a slinky, beautiful dress and feel like a princess! :) xx

That's fab :) well done u. 2013 will be your year at target how exciting is that!!!

Wedding dress shopping sounds brilliant, your gunna look and feel like a princess Hunni and u deserve too x

Aww thanks hunny, I can't wait! Can't stop looking at dresses online, soooo looking forward to actually being able to try them on! xx

Congratulations on your weight loss...especially with a wee baby ( whose lovely!) Enjoy shopping!

Thanks so much! I need to upload a more recent photo of him really, he's grown so much! Good luck on your weight loss journey hun! xx

Had my first gain in the 6 and a half months since I joined Slimming World this week. Was bloated and had a bad stomach all week and just knew i'd have a gain, and I did. HALF A POUND! To be honest, half a pound is nothing and i'm glad I know the reason for it, that it wasn't that much and it will easily come off again next week. I knew I had to have a gain at some point and now it's finally happened I don't have to go to class every week worried that i've gained for some reason even though i've stuck to plan.

I have nothing but meals out now starting tomorrow tea time right to monday lunch time just before weigh in, so i'm going to have to make the best choices I can and hope for the best! Will let you know how I go on on Monday! xx

Lost half a pound this week, so back to where I was two weeks ago which is nice :) was unexpected because I ate out 5 times in four days last week! xx

Back