Diary of a Wimpy Lass No More

Well I only read about the 100% Honk last night so I left a great big one to celebrate all this time on sole source. Very strange but it actually made me feel good !

What a lovely weekend.

Saturday: Cinema with the family. On a positive note we went to Pizza Express where I sipped on water and didn't even feel bothered. On the other hand, the film we saw was The Muppets. Evening was a games night where no-one even fell out! Bliss.

Sunday: Lovely week with husband, kids and dog over snowy fields. Not quite exercise worthy. In fact, decidedly it was snail paced what with being interspersed with frequent stops for snowball target practice against trees, noughts and crosses in the snow and argument resolution over whose turn it was to throw the ball for the dog. Good to be out in the fresh air though.

WI tomorrow and feeling positive now that I'm back on track healthwise. Also letting myself feel proud at the day to day achievements of staying on SS. Bring it on! x

Whoop Whoop (as the kids on fb keep saying) ... 6lbs off! Very, very, very pleased! Off to celebrate with a choc mint shake xxx

That is fabulous! Yay to choc mint shakes - they are the only ones I have lol xxx

Thank you. Yep. I've decided that those & choc ones are all I have now. How are you getting on? Xxx

Good luck on your journey hun, you are doing so well

Thank you v much. How are you finding it? Do you have a diary? X

Did someone ask if I was wearing size 18 jeans?

Did someone ask if I was wearing size 18 jeans?
Well, seeing as you asked ..... YES I AM!!!!

Ok. I can't bend down properly & can barely breathe but I'm in them .... And that's a goal reached as far as I'm concerned.

It's been a good few days of achievements. Firstly my lovely hubby bought me a jumper and some new scales for v.day. The jumper was an 18 from next &even as I was trying it on I was saying it looked small. But it fitted, and nicely at that. Hence daring to try the jeans on.

On a roll, I decided to have a sneaky weigh. I know I shouldn't but, hey, nobody's perfect. Anyway, I weighed in at 14st13lbs which takes me below that next Stoneage ....... Jump for joy.

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Morning Lovely Ladies
Hope all is well out there in CD land. It's my last morning of work before spending some time with the children but I think I'm the same as most people on here have said. I definitely find it easier on this diet during the week when I'm busy and have some sort of routine.You know what they say about idle hands!
But .... I will be strong. And I'm even signing up to a gym this weekend. However ........ I have a good track record of joining gyms .... just not the actual going part!

xxx

Yup only 2 days til gym time and I'm rather nervous. Went to a water park with the kids today and whilst they were waiting for a go on the slides I did 4 lengths of lane swimming and my arms felt like lead .... and by the way it was half the size of a normal pool!! God help me in the gym!!!

Eugh ... Fancy Dress birthday party tonight. I absolutely hate Fancy Dress and even more so that I'm going to be sober! It's an 80's theme and have managed to get a neon tutu that fits .... but only just so the layers are kind of horizontal LOL!

Been cold all day today and a bit miserable. My best friend who I lived with in Holland 10 years ago has gone back there to celebrate carnival. I should have gone but I made up all sorts of excuses not too. In all honestly, I just couldn't bear to be seen again at this weight. Yet another thing that my weight has dominated and spoilt! She's having a wonderful time and I'm pleased for her but I'm soooooo jealous too! I does motivate me to keep going but it makes me sad too :(

Well, got through the party and even got through the gym induction but really hungry and missing 'normal' life today. Weigh in tomorrow though so trying to focus on that. Bath and early night I think.

Happy girl again with a 4lb loss at WI. Well worth the grumpiness and early night!

Well done hunni!!! Your losses are fantastic!!!! Xxx

Went to the gym this morning and managed 40 mins. Nothing too strenuous but I did rock the red face look so I guess I did something right. Thought I'd feel be feeling a bit virtuous right now but just feel a bit bleurgh really. Can't even summon the determination to drink my water .... Must try harder!!!

Lovely busy weekend again. School fashion show last night which was really good .... Even if I was the only sober one! And village farmers market this morning which I was helping at followed by the usual plethora of children's sporting activities tomorrow. All good distractions. Just tonight when hubby is out to get through. So going to have a wardrobe clear out & readdition of clothes bagged up due to inactivity a rather long time ago!

Turned out I was too tired to tackle the wardrobe after the mammoth lego clearup after our youngest had friends over to play.

Don't really know why but I was starving all day yesterday. A lot of days I struggle fitting in all 3 shakes but yesterday I'd had them all by 4.30pm!!! Think I really really need to drink more water. I did so well at the beginning now but every glass is a real chore these days and I don't know why??????

Back