ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

That's great news about the wi! You will be a wi fit addict by next week lol hope your week is going well and you enjoy your Zumba classes :0)

Morning. Another glorious one hopefully.

Today's plan is - fruit and fibre and milk - 7pp fur breakfast

Lunch - prawn salad - 3

Dinner - pasta and sauce - 10

Total - 20/31pp

Planned snacks - quavers - 2pp, choc biscuit - 2pp, rich toffee bar - 2pp, coconut cake - 2pp, cappuccino - 1pp and fruit and meringue - 1pp - maybe Creme fraiche for another - 11pp.

Have Zumba tonight too. Annoyed with the wii. It was second hand and had been chipped so we can't update it to play Zumba bit can do wii fit. It's just annoying :( still weighed on wii fit at night time (I normally weigh in the morning before I have eaten and it said I was 4lbs heavier than I normally weigh so not sure what to make of it. Will see on Saturday!!!

Yea night time weight is bound to be heavier so don't feel disheartened! That's a pain about you not being able to do Zumba on the wi,hope you enjoy the class tonight though :0)

I borrowed my sisters wii as mine has a fault and has to go back to Nintendo and had a go last night as zumba was cancelled. Some of my routines were the same so i enjoyed it....Did 30 minutes on the wii fit too so was good fun.

Today's plan is: fruit and fibre for breakfast - 7pp

Weightwatchers bolognaise al forno and salad for lunch - 9pp

Dinner - its just me in the house tonight (first night sleeping on my own in 10 years and I'm a bit nervous tbh) do will probably just have another bowl of cereal and milk as will be late when I get back from Zumba. - 7pp

Total - 23pp - 8 left for bag of crisps, cake, chocolate and biscuit (all WW of course)

Will aim for a bit more time on the wii too just to wear myself out so I sleep - how do you work out your activity points for 30 minutes on the wii?

Light Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight x # of mins x .0008077

is the formula with your current weight in lbs x It depends which activities you did :)

For example, if I went for a 30min jog, that'd be my current weight in lbs, (127) * 30 * 0.0008077 = 3.077337, so, for me, a 30min jog is 3 activity points!

Aww how come you are on your own tonight Mrs G? Shame your wi had to go back,that's not so good! Hope you do sleep well,lamp or hallway light on if need be :0)

My hubby has just started a new job and he will be away about 2 nights a week. Normally my step daughter would be here but she's spending a few days with her mum so it's me and my 3 nutty cats. Didn't manage to sleep again this morning so been up since 4 so just going to go to bed and pray for sleep :) xx

And to update food diary had prawn salad for tea followed by a twirl and 2 chocolate digestives. 38pp used. Did zumba so earned 6 and still aching from the wii.

Tomorrows diary - fruit and fibre for breakfast - 7pp

Lunch - prawn salad - 3pp

Dinner - grilled tuna steak, new potatoes and salad and chilli mayonaise - 12pp

22/31pp used.

Snacks - crisps, biscuit, rich toffee bar, chocolate roll - 8pp - 30pp total. Have 23 weeklies and 8 activity points so might have a treat tomorrow night - wi saturday - not convinced I have done well this week but will see. X

Good luck for wi tomorrow.I hope you managed to catch up on some sleep.Thats a shame that your hubby will be away two nights a week,at least your step daughter will be around other times :0)

I actually had the best nights sleep in ages. 7 uninterrupted hours! Hope you have a nice day. I'm at work wishing I was out in the sunshine. Xx

Back