ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
I looked at the picture of the ring you like - its beautiful. It's my eternity ring - I have had 2 engagement rings, 2 eternity rings and 2 wedding rings in my marriage.

My first engagement ring my hubby made for me - it's a thick gold band with a huge pink diamond sapphire in it - it's very pretty - then I had a gold wedding band to go with it and a diamond and pink sapphire eternity ring. Then we had a few problems - major problems - and when everything was back on track he brought me a diamond studded wedding ring which we got blessed and I sold my old rings ( apart from the engagement one) and brought a new engagement ring - just a plain diamond on a band - and I Have to confess I never wear it - then we brought the eternity ring from Egypt on our first family holiday - I love it....

At Christmas I was lucky enough that I got another ring which I am currently wearing with my wedding ring. I am very spoilt!!!

This is what I have now

Love your ring!! This is my ring, it's my old engagement ring as my wedding ring & engagement ring are a bit snug after having a baby lol!! I'm after an eternity ring but money is a bit tight so I know that won't be happening!! X

Attachments

• image-932960036.jpg
    image-932960036.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 41
ruby555love said:
Really well done on your great weight loss! I'm rubbish, 14lbs in 11 weeks lol!! Oh well at least it's going!! X

Mine was only because I lost 9lbs in the first 2 weeks really - 4lba first week and 5lbs week 2 as I had a nasty nasty tummy bug. Since then apart from one week it's only been a pound/pound and a half most weeks. And I seriously don't know how - just think Ww Ioves me xx

Purpled said:
I weigh before I shower on a Thursday morning! No chance of clothing weighing different there haha!

Mrs G goes to a class though so clothes are a must lol,I weigh at home so no worries bout clothes either!

mrsgosling3 said:
I looked at the picture of the ring you like - its beautiful. It's my eternity ring - I have had 2 engagement rings, 2 eternity rings and 2 wedding rings in my marriage.

My first engagement ring my hubby made for me - it's a thick gold band with a huge pink diamond sapphire in it - it's very pretty - then I had a gold wedding band to go with it and a diamond and pink sapphire eternity ring. Then we had a few problems - major problems - and when everything was back on track he brought me a diamond studded wedding ring which we got blessed and I sold my old rings ( apart from the engagement one) and brought a new engagement ring - just a plain diamond on a band - and I Have to confess I never wear it - then we brought the eternity ring from Egypt on our first family holiday - I love it....

At Christmas I was lucky enough that I got another ring which I am currently wearing with my wedding ring. I am very spoilt!!!

This is what I have now

Wow that's a lot of rings! They are pretty though :0)

Today's plan is:

Porridge and golden syrup for breakfast - 4pp

Lunch - same as yesterday as I enjoyed it so much. Ww petit pains, ham, cheese and pickle - 10pp - French fries - 2pp

Dinner - chicken breast, white wine sauce, roast potatoes and veg - 13pp

29/30pp

Will go into my weeklies for snacks :)

Lovely rings everyone! Thanks for sharing!
Can't wait to buy mine :)

mrsgosling3 said:
It's my 10th wedding anniversary next year - I'm dropping hints for a solitaire!! Just as I haven't had enough lol x

Haha go for it :0) I gave my old engagement and wedding rings to my daughter as I didn't want to just throw them away or anything like that!

My dad died before I was born and my mum remarried so I have her engagement ring and my hubby wears his wedding ring. My first engagement ring was also made out of my mums wedding ring, a bit of my dads wedding ring and other family gold so it's very sentimental - hence why I couldnt get rid of that one x

mrsgosling3 said:
My dad died before I was born and my mum remarried so I have her engagement ring and my hubby wears his wedding ring. My first engagement ring was also made out of my mums wedding ring, a bit of my dads wedding ring and other family gold so it's very sentimental - hence why I couldnt get rid of that one x

Aw that's really nice,lovely to have a family heirloom like that.Sorry to hear that your Dad passed before you were born though.

Thanks. He was unfortunately killed in a car crash a few days after my mum found out she was pregnant with me.

Anyway changing the subject this was my lively dinner tonight cooked by Nika (my stepdaughter)

Attachments

• image-3403478973.jpg
    image-3403478973.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 50
mrsgosling3 said:
Thanks. He was unfortunately killed in a car crash a few days after my mum found out she was pregnant with me.

Anyway changing the subject this was my lively dinner tonight cooked by Nika (my stepdaughter)

Ok Hun... Dinner looks lovely :0)

Back