ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Well after a near perfect day I let myself down by eating the cold, fatty roast potatoes that were waiting to be thrown out - I didn't even enjoy them but why oh why do I do it. No idea of the pp for 4 medium sided roast potatoes cooked in sunflower oil. Could kick myself.....grrrrrr

I have asked my step daughter to clear her left overs away as that what they were. I was so miffed. Anyway new day new start.

Dinner is already in the slow cooker - beef casserole....

Breakfast - porridge and golden syrup - 4pp

Lunch - ryvita, laughing cow light, ham and salad - 4pp

Dinner - beef casserole - 11 pp

Snacks - Irish diet yoghurt, French fries, chocolate and biscuit - 8pp

27/30pp

Will be swimming after work too. Happy days :)

Mm to beef casserole :0) good idea asking her to clear it away next time,no temptation for you though as you had 2pp left it would have only used up a couple of weeklies if that!

Well so far been good.... Managed to get into the doctors on Wednesday as nearly passed out again today. Fingers crossed he finds out what it is. Xx

mrsgosling3 said:
It's driving me mad :(

You poor thing. Hope they find out what it is. I'm having prawn stir fry for tea with singapore noodles & chilli sauce. X

ruby555love said:
You poor thing. Hope they find out what it is. I'm having prawn stir fry for tea with singapore noodles & chilli sauce. X

Sounds yummy. We have a dinner conversation every day at work - I love finding out what other people have xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Sounds yummy. We have a dinner conversation every day at work - I love finding out what other people have xx

Sometimes it's handy as gives you new ideas,one of the reasons I like the dinner threads.

I love it - especially as work know I'm doing Ww so when they say - can you really have that on a diet and I'm like yes lol.

Dinner was yum and had a 45 minute swim too.

I had beef casserole/stew. Was yummy.

Also to update - forgot to take my porridge to work so had a cereal bar for 3pp and had a Ww lemon slice for 2pp and my bounty hunter graze box for 4pp.

Total 32/30pp

34 weeklies left

Thinking of having strawberries meringue and Greek yoghurt for pudding for 2pp.

Must be the night for meringue and yoghurt as plan the same with fruit,oh yes yummy beef casserole,love foods like that,I'd forgotten that's what you were having!

Im quite sad really and plan my meals a month in advance. I'm all planned until I go away and will plan my meals for the following month when I'm back. Organised to the hilt - only rarely changes when we get invited out or fancy a take away.....

Ok so working at home tomorrow as my step daughter has an interview and I am needed to be chauffeur so food plan is:

Porridge and maple syrup - 4pp for breakfast

Jacket potato and tuna salad for lunch - 11pp

Early tea - 2 x Ww petit pains, ham, cheese, pickle - 11pp

Snacks - French fries, Irish diet yoghurt - 4pp

30/30pp

Working at home means will be tempted by snacks so might have my flapjacks from my graze box to munch throughout the day for 7pp

Back