ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Well we managed the hour with no arguing. Few *****y comments from my hubby and her but no full on row but I feel absolutely drained. I feel like I have tiptoed on egg shells trying to keep the peace. It's horrible

My emotional crutch has always been chocolate and I am fighting the urge to just gorge myself on it....all I want to do is cry and go to bed. I hate this so much....this isn't our family and right now we aren't a family.

I don't intend to give up I'm just struggling tonight. Just spent an hour in the bath and feel a bit happier. I won't see nika tonight now so know nothing else can go wrong but know its just going To be the same tomorrow.

Did cheer myself up by trying my size 14 dress in. It's a pale pink lace dress and I brought it for a wedding that's cancelled so as I don't know when or if I will get to wear it have decided to wear it to court tomorrow. Made me feel a bit happier

Oh my pictures are working today so uploaded from the last few days. My breakfast on Sunday, the receipe, my flowers and my Sunday roast!

Attachments

• image-3858284532.jpg
    image-3858284532.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1445924152.jpg
    image-1445924152.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3624844680.jpg
    image-3624844680.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3500949401.jpg
    image-3500949401.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 41
Aw sorry,didn't mean dont give up,meant more don't let the choc take a hold of you,glad you feel better for the bath and all is quiet tonight.That's nice you can wear the dress tomorrow,Shame about the wedding being canceled though!

And it starts again. The bf has annoyed her and we get the attitude. :( busy day today at work. It's too hot to be sat In a courtroom all day

2 cases down. Now have a 40 mile journey to the afternoon venue for the second part of the day. Good news is haven't managed to eat much today so breakfast was shreddies and milk - 5pp and had a chewy bar - 3pp

Lunch will be a chicken tikka sub grabbed on the journey as won't have time for a proper break - guessing 10pp

The subway was delicious!

Really annoyed With ncp car parks. Can't wait until I am finished here to phone them. Put £2.90 in the machine and it's swallowed my money and gave me no ticket. I'm fuming!!!

Anyway snacks wise had a mini roll and ww chocolate while driving - 4pp

All over :) won all my cases so a happy bunny.

Well the initial plan was stir fry for dinner BUT nika is out for the night and hubby isn't keen on stir fry so not sure what we will have. Have 8 points for my day and 32 weeklies so not worried - thinking possibly curry but will see when hubby gets home from work :) will update later. Things seem happier this evening so hoping its all going to get better from now :)

Back