ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Dinner - pointed at 16. Dailies used and 24 weeklies remaining

Attachments

• image-297840049.jpg
    image-297840049.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 30
Chicken tikka looks amazing!
I'm going for a curry tomorrow night. Which sauce do you buy when you make your curry? Or do you use paste?

I normally use Ww paste I buy from the meetings. That was a morrisons eat smart tikka sauce which was 2pp per 125g (1/4 of the jar)

It was really nice - even my hubby liked it.

I can't believe by darling step daughter did it to me again last night. After laying down ground rules she goes out as allowed...texts me at 9 to say she will be later than 10.30 as asked. We go to bed....and she forgets her keys so at 12.30 I'm woken up by her banging on the door! And I'm made to feel the bad one for not answering the door an hour earlier when she realised she had forgotten her keys - even though by then I was already asleep!!! Grrrrrrrrr still lesson learned and at least it's not full on war again- yet!

2pp for 1/4 jar is pretty good. Especially on SF as all my meat and veg is free! So I might buy some curry sauce now! Brown rice is also free. So that's a whole meal for 2 or 4pp depending on how far the sauce stretches!!!

Hope things gets better! She sounds like a nightmare.

Sauce sounds good,not sure what you can do there with your SD about her key forgetfulness but something needs to be done as its no good you being tired for work!

It was the fact she text me telling me she wouldn't wake me up and then blames me for going to bed!! How dare I go to sleep - especially when I told her I was going to bed.

The sauce stretched loads and I always add a bit of water with it too as my hubby loves sauces and it juat stretches it a bit further - he had a plate full of sauce :) I would buy it again - it was lovely.

Sounds like no leaving the house till she is 100% sure she has her keys or no letting her in,tough love,she has to learn! I will get that sauce sometime,it sounds good!

I think that's going to be the idea. No keys in before we go to bed! She's off to her mums from Sunday to Wednesday so hopefully we will have no arguments until then

Anyway today's food is

B - cereal and milk - 4pp (switched to skimmed milk)
L - extra hungry day so tuna wrap and fruit salad - 7pp (guessed)
D - WW quiche, new potatoes and salad - 10pp

Snacks - lots I'm hungry lol - Ww crisps, Ww mini roll, Ww chocolate, curly wurly - 9pp

Total - 30/29pp

Have 22 weeklies left so might have something else later (although have yet to have tea) - it's TOTM tomorrow/Saturday so I think that's why....

Good day today - I'm happy - don't die of shock lol I promise no more moaning :)

Enjoy the break from the rows :0) yea totm can make us have more snacky days.Still not a bad day though! Glad you feel happy hun and we use our diaries at times to let off steam,nothing wrong with that :0)

I hate doing it all the time...I can't use Fb or twitter as she is on there but this is my private place where noone can find me!! Lol

So hungry can't get enough food today :(

Back