ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Daisy you don't like cooking lots do you???

My pastry is always hit and miss!!! Shop bought is okay but thy put a lot of chemicals in it. Freaks me out!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol what you trying to say ;0)

Haha this made me laugh!!!

Purpled said:
Daisy you don't like cooking lots do you???

My pastry is always hit and miss!!! Shop bought is okay but thy put a lot of chemicals in it. Freaks me out!

Ok I have to comment as this has been bugging me since I read it! I've never been a confident person and in fact it took me till 2009 when I first did WW to gain any confidence with cooking from scratch! so since starting again I've tried new things and I hope in time I will try cooking more and more..yes something I do cheat on things like sauces but I don't drink or smoke so I guess some food chemicals are allowed! Am sure you didn't mean anything by your comment but it did upset me!

Sorry if I upset you! It really wasn't intended that way at all! I just got the impression you don't like cooking things from scratch. Sorry if I got that wrong. I hate cooking things from scratch. I'm far too lazy and don't have enough time. I try and do batches when I get time. I have my fair share of microwave meals and ready made foods. Sorry if I offended you, I don't really know what else to say cos its hard to explain it when I never intended it to be taken that way.

Purpled said:
Sorry if I upset you! It really wasn't intended that way at all! I just got the impression you don't like cooking things from scratch. Sorry if I got that wrong. I hate cooking things from scratch. I'm far too lazy and don't have enough time. I try and do batches when I get time. I have my fair share of microwave meals and ready made foods. Sorry if I offended you, I don't really know what else to say cos its hard to explain it when I never intended it to be taken that way.

To be honest I'm tired today so tired= emotions with me sometimes! Yea I actually enjoy cooking from scratch and do like to batch cook,the OH has been cooking lately so has mainly been oven cooking plus am planning on batch cooking more when he goes back to Uni and we have more money,I know you didn't mean owt but it bugged me for some reason so I had to say something,still love you Purp lol ;0)

I was a bit scared to speak to get involved but it's ok I don't mind. I am not a confident cook - especially as when I did slimming world all my recipes were rubbish but with Ww I am getting more confidence.

I Stayed the same which I am happy with as had a bad day yesterday. Had a pasta salad from tesco (11pp for a tiny pot but it was just what I fancied) and burger king for tea - was well over dailies and weeklies so was ok with staying the same. Had a lot more bread this week and had used most of my weeklies by Monday and I keep thinking of things I forgot to add to my tracker do in reality I was probably well over.

Am determined next week will be better. I really want to shift some weight as its all little bits here and there. Plan is for no bread in the week and will be salad or ryvitas for lunch. Am going to cut down on the snacks - although my hubby did buy me lots of weight watchers treats in asda we hadn't seen before so I do have some nice bits but am going to cut down on chocolate and crisps from Monday.

No idea on food today yet. We have been invited out to friends but have curry if we are at home. Tomorrow is roast at my mums so my weekend is planned.

Opps sorry hun!
Well done on the Sts,that's good and it's good you are building your confidence with cooking,your week with changing things up sound good and I hope you enjoy the yummy meals planned for this weekend :0) excuse all the 'goods' written,lol

Had a really lovely day so far. Busy meeting so didn't really stop followed by meeting up with friends and an impromptu late lunch out. Had prawn cocktail followed by chicken and chips. A whopping 44pp...all I had apart from that was a nutty pecan bar - 2pp and salsa crisps - 2pp.

Not hungry in the slightest do will just eat a fruit salad if I am later.

Total so far today 48/29pp. 19 weeklies used - 30 remaining.

No nothing. My step daughter was due home after being at her mums for 8 days but she has decided to stay there tonight so it's just me and my hubby so snuggling, tv and bed probably.

With regards to my step daughter mum it seems the more you are a ***** to your children the more they want to know. It's really annoying me!

Yup it's very true..kids just want the attention and sometimes will receive it anyway they can,sad but true!
Enjoy the evening with your hubby and the nail extensions :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok I have to comment as this has been bugging me since I read it! I've never been a confident person and in fact it took me till 2009 when I first did WW to gain any confidence with cooking from scratch! so since starting again I've tried new things and I hope in time I will try cooking more and more..yes something I do cheat on things like sauces but I don't drink or smoke so I guess some food chemicals are allowed! Am sure you didn't mean anything by your comment but it did upset me!

Hugs daisy xxx

Back