ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

The girls at work love looking at the pictures of my food too. We have the what's for dinner conversation everyday and we compare pictures it's great.

mrsgosling3 said:
The girls at work love looking at the pictures of my food too. We have the what's for dinner conversation everyday and we compare pictures it's great.

That sounds great fun and I bet you get some great ideas xx

mrsgosling3 said:
I just found I was getting to the stage when I was having 6 or 7pp got breakfast and lunch together and 12/14pp on snacks - even though they were mainly Ww snacks - but I just figured it wasn't really going to help me in the long run - so I'm now having 5 for breakfast, 5/6 for lunch, 11 or 12 for dinner and 6 throughout the day on snacks - not giving up completely just cutting down.

Or.....you could bulk up meals with loads more free veg. Or bulk up snacks with loads more fruit!

I always had loads of pp for breakfast like 10, 8 for lunch, 6 for snacks and then I was left with 5 or 6 for the evening. So I Always had to bulk with lots of veg. But to be honest I would have struggled with a smaller brekfast.

mrsgosling3 said:

That's a good idea actually. I wish my work friends were as supportive as yours. :)

Purpled said:
Or.....you could bulk up meals with loads more free veg. Or bulk up snacks with loads more fruit!

I always had loads of pp for breakfast like 10, 8 for lunch, 6 for snacks and then I was left with 5 or 6 for the evening. So I Always had to bulk with lots of veg. But to be honest I would have struggled with a smaller brekfast.

'they' say breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day :0)

I don't list my fruit but I do normally have a lot. I am not a huge breakfast fan and dont have time at home so it has to be something at work so cereal suits me with a banana, nectarine and apple....lunch I normally have a mixed fruit salad after, another nectarine and orange, nectarine, plums and nectarines throughout the day and I love a big dinner to see me through until morning. It's at work I snack as everyone has crisps, biscuits, cakes, sweets and chocolate so it's just something to take the cravings away.

Today was cereal and milk for breakfast - 5pp

I have chicken tikka salad for lunch - 3pp

I think coronation chicken jacket potatoes - and salad for tea - 8pp

I do have extra points today as I have a Ww raspberry cheesecake for pudding.

Fruit I have strawberries, banana, 2 nectarines, 2 plums, kiwi, orange, apple, pear, melon.

And I am having salad twice today - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, spring onion and red onion and Beetroot

Wow when I put it like that then that's lot of food.

Snacks today are a Ww pecan bar - 2pp, Ww cookies - 2pp, Ww rich toffee - 2pp and a raspberry cheesecake - 5pp

Pretty much stuck to plan. Dinner Slightly different as I didn't make coronation chicken so was just a small jacket potato, small chicken breast and beans.

2 points under as forgot had planned to have a Ww rich toffee bar (I picked up my leaders Ww order and she said I could try the new dark chocolate ones but I haven't opened her delivery yet!!!) and it's too late now as off to bed soon.

No idea on tomorrows plan yet. We have Nikas boyfriend (did I update on this? Dumped the horrid one and going back out with the lovely one from earlier this year?) over all weekend so need to find something that will do them all for tea and I think I will have a jacket potato again - quite into them right now!!!

Sounds good! I might start taking jacket potatoes into work with me too! Lf beans/ cheese/coleslaw for fillings, yes you gave me an idea lol cause I'm sick of ww meals need a change for a bit.

Today has made everything worthwhile. I got my step daughter her first car today. The look on her face was priceless. She was over the moon and made me very happy. :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Today has made everything worthwhile. I got my step daughter her first car today. The look on her face was priceless. She was over the moon and made me very happy. :)

It's nice treating people and a car is an awesome gift! I hope she appreciated it!

I love giving people gifts!

How are you!?! :)

Back