ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Wow that pudding looks so good!! Xx

More shopping done. Loved loved lived zipping up size 16 Dresses and them being too big. 2 size 14 dresses , one size 14 skirt and one size 16 dress (but only as they didn't have a 14 and I loved the dress) purchased! I'm on cloud 9. Day on my own today as hubby t work so am going to enjoy a lazy afternoon :) will update food later

mrsgosling3 said:
No and I am pleased its not a gain. I did et out twice yesterday so I know why so just for a good week next week. :)

Here's my new top

Nice top and at least you didn't gain good luck with next weeks wi.

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I have decided today was a day off - even though I have still tracked and pointed I decided to be really naughty!!

Breakfast doesn't really exist on weigh days so was a special k chewy bar - 3pp
Lunch out - Mcdonalds - sweet chilli wrap and chips - 22pp
Dinner - picky bits. We saw some Moroccan kebabs out that looked nice but when I got home I also had avocado and prawns in the fridge so I had both - didn't eat all the avocado though but pointed as a whole one - 17pp

Snacks - crisps - 2pp and chocolate - 2pp

PLUS - we found some billionnaires desserts in m and s that look amazing. 11pp each so I have one of them!!!

Total for today a whopping 57pp. 29 weeklies and 28 weeklies used. 21 weeklies remaining. What a pig!!!

Oh food and bags I like :)

Hi. Popping in to subscribe.

mrsgosling3 said:
I am very well thanks and you? Things seeming easier now? Xxx

Yes I am coping a lot better now! It's still there and I think about it sometimes. But I'm not upset.! :)

mrsgosling3 said:
I stayed the same. I was wearing heavier clothes and am slightly disappointed but hopefully will have a better loss next week.

Could have been the clothes could have been a STS! Move forward and work towards a loss next week! You can do it!

And omg never mind the pudding. I'm drooling at the avacodo. I have two in the fridge and they still arnt ripe :(

Purpled said:
Could have been the clothes could have been a STS! Move forward and work towards a loss next week! You can do it!

That's what I'm hoping. I'm not overly worried now was a bit upset yesterday but it's ok now. It didn't go on in a day it's not going to come off in a day and at least it wasn't a gain

Purpled said:
And omg never mind the pudding. I'm drooling at the avacodo. I have two in the fridge and they still arnt ripe :(

I never normally buy them as they are quite high in pp but I had some prawns to use up and they were reduced to 10p so I thought why not. Have another in my fridge but not sure when I will have it yet. I love avocado

Well food today has been:

Breakfast special k bar - 3pp
Lunch - Ww chicken fajita wrap - 7pp, fruit pot, banana, ww crisps - 2pp and chocolate - 4pp
Dinner - pork loin cooking with mash potato, veg and gravy - not pointed yet as don't know how much I will be having

Get them out of the fridge and put them near a ripe banana (in a brown paper bag is good if you have one). The ethylene gas from the banana ripens the avocado.

Back