ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

So do I. I found a recipe where you sauted mushrooms and onions first and then added gravy granules and water and it made the gravy really nice and tasty

mrsgosling3 said:
So do I. I found a recipe where you sauted mushrooms and onions first and then added gravy granules and water and it made the gravy really nice and tasty

That gravy sounds amazing xx

Well I have had a crap day food wise today. Had the munchies which is not good day before WI. Out to lunch and had jacket potato and chilli - 18pp, Weetabix for breakfast - 4pp and had a pecan bar, mini milky way and caramel bar - 6pp......anyway already at 28/29 points. I have 1 daily remaining and 15 weeklies....BUT...am going out shopping when hubby is home as not much food in the house which will mean McDonald's, burger king or KFC for tea if he gets his way and as he is paying he probably will!!! Hoping I have will power!

Good luck with the willpower! I must admit I am never attracted to macdonalds of Butger king but if I smell a KFC my mouth waters lol!!

How are you doing?

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I have had a crap day food wise today. Had the munchies which is not good day before WI. Out to lunch and had jacket potato and chilli - 18pp, Weetabix for breakfast - 4pp and had a pecan bar, mini milky way and caramel bar - 6pp......anyway already at 28/29 points. I have 1 daily remaining and 15 weeklies....BUT...am going out shopping when hubby is home as not much food in the house which will mean McDonald's, burger king or KFC for tea if he gets his way and as he is paying he probably will!!! Hoping I have will power!

Get a McDonald's chicken and bacon Caesar salad hun they are well yummy and low in points 5pp I think xx

Purpled said:
Good luck with the willpower! I must admit I am never attracted to macdonalds of Butger king but if I smell a KFC my mouth waters lol!!

How are you doing?

I am very well thanks and you? Things seeming easier now? Xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
The lovely people in burger king made me a plain chicken salad. Will upload a picture later :)

That's great hun. Hope you enjoyed it. Xx

It was very nice. Really tasty.

Didn't eat until 8.45 though which is really late for me and only just got in....but I did get 4 tops, 2 pairs of trousers and a dress!!! Really really happy. One top was a 12, the rest 14's although I have got 16 in the trousers I haven't tried them on yet. Plus I have money for shopping tomorrow in primark, a £10 next voucher and hoping that I have hinted hard enough about the cath kidston bag I like!!! Will see tomorrow

Attachments

• image-3261613844.jpg
    image-3261613844.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 34
Jaly said:
Oooh, that was nice of them :)

Hope you had a good day anyway regardless of having a few treats!

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks I did. I am not holding out much hope for WI though but it was nice to have lunch and dinner out :)

Back