ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

hi there going to start following your diary.im so tempted to give ww a go .was swaying towards slimming world but i realise there is too much planning to be had with it and i love my bread too much.how much have you lost now? x

jasminescott242 said:
hi there going to start following your diary.im so tempted to give ww a go .was swaying towards slimming world but i realise there is too much planning to be had with it and i love my bread too much.how much have you lost now? x

I have lost 35lbs since March. I did SW but found I was just eating huge portions of food just because I could and wasn't learning anything - but now I am learning about potions and find ww much more free and easy to follow. I love it

mrsgosling3 said:
Ok and just succumbed to 4 matchmakers. 2 points.

Omg match makers! 2 boxes for £2
1 mint, 1 orange
I've eaten box boxes in about 3 days lol!!!
Addictive!

mrsgosling3 said:
I have lost 35lbs since March. I did SW but found I was just eating huge portions of food just because I could and wasn't learning anything - but now I am learning about potions and find ww much more free and easy to follow. I love it

35lbs since march is AMAZING!! Well done!

Purpled said:
Omg match makers! 2 boxes for £2
1 mint, 1 orange
I've eaten box boxes in about 3 days lol!!!
Addictive!

I have only had 4. I made my hubby hide the rest. We got a tub of celebrations too and they are open so I have to resist them too. It's harder though as I haven't been food shopping yet so there isn't much fruit in so the urge for chocolate is huge...but I'm saving it for tomorrow - bag of vice versas and a chocolate extremist chokablok with my name on it for the weekend - yum

Thanks. Will be a bad food day again today as we went to Burger King again (it's hubby's favourite if you hadn't guessed) while we were out and I consumed my days points with a whopper and chips! But that's what my 49 weeklies are for!

Didn't buy much out shopping today but a few more bras and did the food shopping. Shattered now. Steak for tea - cant wait :)

Yum yum dinner done.

Today's food is as follows:

B - sweet pecan bar - 2pp
L - whopper and chips - 27pp
D - fillet steak, oven chips, pepper sauce, tomatoes, peas and mushrooms - 15pp

Plus bottle of lager - 3pp and Ww chocolate fudge - 2pp

Total 49/29pp - 20 weeklies used.

All I shall say is oink oink

Attachments

• image-1046621186.jpg
    image-1046621186.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 38
Mmmm steak and pepper sauce! Looks amazing!

Actually that whole meal looks yummy! Whopper and fried also sounds good! Not had a Burger King in soooo long!

I had one last weekend too! I'm so naughty. I just had another fudge bar - they are gorgeous. 51 shocking points today!!!

Tomorrow will be better - have planned to make hairy dieters cottage pie. Looks yum and I don't like cottage pie!

Back