ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Well I am sat in a waiting room in a court waiting for my tribunal to start and thought I would ask some advise. I brought this dress in primark a few weeks ago and the 16 was too big so I brought the 14 without trying it on and I am now not sure if I like it and if its too short. I really don't know so thought would ask a second and third opinion. What do you think - be honest!

Plus has anyone got any cheap or free date ideas as both me and hubby are off tomorrow and we don't know what to do :)

Attachments

• image-2007694272.jpg
    image-2007694272.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 54
Omg I so wish I had your figure, you look AMAZING In that dress. Deffo keep it xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I am sat in a waiting room in a court waiting for my tribunal to start and thought I would ask some advise. I brought this dress in primark a few weeks ago and the 16 was too big so I brought the 14 without trying it on and I am now not sure if I like it and if its too short. I really don't know so thought would ask a second and third opinion. What do you think - be honest!

Plus has anyone got any cheap or free date ideas as both me and hubby are off tomorrow and we don't know what to do :)

That dress is gorgeous, and you look absolutely AMAZING in it! No need to worry at all :) xx

Ohh la la! Dress looks gorgeous Hun! :)

Hmmm cheap dates = make the hubby pay

Haha I guess it won't work like that when I'm married will it??

Well there are lots of pubs that do some quite good meals! If they do a pub quiz or something then that's fun. Normally meals are like 2 for £10 or less. A couple of drinks. Quiz free or £1 maybe.
I always have fun doing a pub quiz even if I lose. OH normally laughs at my stupid answers and I impress him with my fantastic picture round knowledge.

Or another cheap date.....2 for 1 Wednesday at cinema. Although you can't really talk so its not really a fun date lol

Thanks guys. I was really unsure but you have made me feel a bit better about it.

Me and the hubby have a rare day off together - not the weekend but a week day - no nika, no plans just us....I just want to do something - dong think hubby will be so keen.

Would love to go to London for the day and go to spitalfields market or something - just need I find a way of selling it to him!! :)

Cambridge is a bit far from us - by the time we got there would be time to come home! London is about 2 hours from us. I don't think it will happen but I can hope :)

I think it's just a day snuggling with films and maybe a trip to Canterbury - the newest biggest town to me - might have been different if the car tax hadnt been due this week!

Just been out shopping and have now another 4 bras - so 7 in total now - and treated myself to the hairy dieters book. Looks lovely - don't know what to make first :)

I have tried the pie it's lush. Looking at the lasagne as we speak. Thinking of making a fakeaway curry for tomorrow, already planned steak for Saturday as its my hubby's favourite and hairy dieters cottage pie for Sunday...thinking of making their pie for Tuesday when nika is home and then the skinny lasagne next Saturday...still have Monday to plan but everything looks amazing I can't decide.

The book sounds great, think I might have to get it!!

mrsgosling3 said:
I have been eyeing it up for a few weeks but thought what the hell and brought it. Can't wait to cook from it :)

Just realised I never updated food yesterday

B: 30g cookie crisp and milk - 5pp
L - chicken salad - 1pp
D - reduced Kiev and rice - 17pp

Snacks - sweet pecan bar, rich toffee bar and gummy bears - 6pp

29/29pp

Hiya,I'm a bit late but the skirt looks lovely..deffo keep it :0)
Hope you and the hubby enjoy your day off together..we are doing a date night tomorrow,meal for two from Morrisons,play some cards and then a cheesy film on Netflix with snacks :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh I'm tempted by the hairy dieters book as well,are most of the recipes worth doing? Might have to flick through it in Morrisons later :0)

The recipes are online too (I just had a look!) xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Cool,thanks,I will have a nose..saves a few pennies lol

That's what I thought lol, might try a few recipes and invest in the book at a later date xx

Back