ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Yes I know. Have a day off tomorrow for my anniversary (hopefully things gets sorted by then) and then one more day and the week is done. Feel like my feet haven't touched the ground this week and that's not the light headedness talking lol

Well day gone nothing as planned. No appetite so only had 2 ryvitas and 1 cheese triangle. - 3pp

Had belvita biscuits for breakfast - 6pp

Had a lemon slice and a bag of quavers and Ww cappuccino - 5pp

For tea I'm having 100g minced beef and onion roll - 8pp and new potatoes - 4pp with mixed veg - 1pp - total 13pp

27/30pp

No nothing planned. My hubby has taken the day of work which shocked me but no plans. We are a bit broke until Friday so I should think it will just be a quiet day at home. We do have steak for tea and might do a picnic if it's nice but will just be nice to have him here.

Ahhh am lost. My esource isn't working as I'm waiting for a code as I dont have to pay being a helper. I'm so lost.

So far have had 40g cereal and 1/4 pt semi skimmed milk. Will update points later - I don't know anything of heart I live by my esource. :(

Yay I have my esource back - happy days. I haven't got all my weeks detail but thank heavens I was fairly up to date on here!!!

Anyway today was cereal for breakfast - 6pp

Sandwich for tea - 8pp
French fries - 2pp

Dinner - fillet steak, chips, pepper sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms - 13pp

29/30pp

Going to have a corona - 3pp

Taken out of my remaining weeklies...20ish weeklies left :)

Back