ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

12 st 12 1/2. When I started Ww I was 15 st 2. When I started slimming world I was 15st 6 1/2

WOW!! You really are doing well. I think I will feel more confident in myself when I get down to that sort of weight. What is your target? x

Somewhere between 10 and a half and 11ish. I haven't set a weight target yet - would just like to be a comfortable 10/12 so will decide when I'm nearer there. When I say to people I want to be 10 and a half stone which is another 2 stone 5lb off what I am now they say I will look to skinny so I'm just going to see how it goes. How much do you have to go?

Yeah - just depends how you feel comfortable I suppose. As long as you're happy, then that's all that matters really.
I have a target of 11st, so I have just over 4st left to lose yet. So, I've just got mini goals for now. I'm working towards my 10% at the minute, and getting into the 14s. If I think too far ahead, I don't think I'll stick to it lol x

Wow you look amazing hun! I can't wait to get in 14 jeans and you certainly didn't look a 20 on your wedding day! Xx

Morning :0) I think photos and clothes do help us to realise how far we have come and yup you will know when you are ready to stop,how tall are you Hun?

That's ok. 11 10 is mine which is why Ww set that as your initial goal weight.

I have been trying to find honeymoon pictures as you all say i dont look big in my wedding photos...to show how big I was. Looking at them I reckon I was an 18/20. I have always carried weight weight well but was about 16 stone when we got married.

The first one you can see by my skirt that I go from my hubby's arms to his belly and the second one it's awful!

Attachments

• image-248176045.jpg
    image-248176045.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image-2705746655.jpg
    image-2705746655.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 34
Oh right ok bout WW setting it like that,I know I did meetings years ago but I forget stuff lol.The difference in these pics to the ones you took the other day are amazing!

That's ok I'm a bit of a meeting geek lol. I was definitely bigger before I lost weight this time than when I got married. I don't have many pics of me as they are awful lol

You don't look a size 20 in wedding photo! Just must hide it well!!

You've done so well though! So trim now! Definatly the smallest weight now :)

You look great!

Great to look back at photos sometimes to see how far you have come.

bulldogdaisy said:
Good to be a geek ;0) you've done well,do you think the meetings help,like do you think you would've done aswell without them?

If I had done it at home with no meetings probably not. I have tried alone although not had the support of minimins before but I still think I would have given up as I have has in the past.

I like helping at the meetings as I get to meet and support other people - plus means I get paid which buys my treats for the week and means i don't have to pay for weight watchers. Plus you do learn handy tips and share things with people each week. It's really good and my leader is amazing.

mrsgosling3 said:
If I had done it at home with no meetings probably not. I have tried alone although not had the support of minimins before but I still think I would have given up as I have has in the past.

I like helping at the meetings as I get to meet and support other people - plus means I get paid which buys my treats for the week and means i don't have to pay for weight watchers. Plus you do learn handy tips and share things with people each week. It's really good and my leader is amazing.

I do believe how good the leader is makes all the difference! Sounds like you get a lot out of it and it helps keep you motivated! Even better that it pays for your treats ;0)

Purpled said:
You don't look a size 20 in wedding photo! Just must hide it well!!

You've done so well though! So trim now! Definatly the smallest weight now :)

You look great!

Great to look back at photos sometimes to see how far you have come.

Thanks. I do hold weight well. I am definitely the smallest now than I have been for a while. I think the last time I was skinnier than this was when I was 17. I will try and find a picture of me at my skinniest. When I was 19 I went from a 12 to and 18 in a matter of months from the pill injection and never lost the weight really - I yoyoed but never constant. The pink dress picture was still a 16 and this is the first time I have been in a 14 in years

bulldogdaisy said:
I do believe how good the leader is makes all the difference! Sounds like you get a lot out of it and it helps keep you motivated! Even better that it pays for your treats ;0)

When I see some of the leaders we have when Natalie, my leader is away I know that if they were my full time leader I wouldnt have stuck it out.

mrsgosling3 said:
When I see some of the leaders we have when Natalie, my leader is away I know that if they were my full time leader I wouldnt have stuck it out.

I know what you mean,Carol was my leader and I really liked her then when she left we had loads of replacements each week,one was great but oh dear at the others! I left as the new girl started,nice girl but not leader material!

Back