ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

At least you can enjoy now you are able to point :) x

Thanks. I did enjoy - roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire puddings and loads of veg.

Pudding there were loads of cakes but I just has fruit, meringue and ice cream like my sundae the other day and had a curly wurly when I got home. Total for today 36 points with 25 left over.

Also did 30 minutes on wii fit so earned a few AP. Have decided im not quite in the right place for sf yet as I do like to snack so going to stick with pp this week.

Thanks. Come home from work as its still pounding. Would love to say it stopped me eating but all I wanted was chocolate. Just gave in and had some.

Food for today

Chewey bar - 3pp
Lunch - chicken tikka sandwich - 6pp
Snacks - Ww crisps, biscuits and cookie - 6pp, wispa 6pp

Chilli for tea - 14pp

Total for today - 35pp - 6 weeklies used. 16 remaining.

Hope you're feelin better! If not,hope you feel better soon :) x

Thanks. God I feel like I have eaten so much today and for the last few days. I feel so fat. I'm going to be as good as I can from tomorrow until Saturday as the way I feel right now I must have put on 7lbs!!! I think it's because I have had 4 days of at least 35 points. I can't believe I used to have 34 points to start with - it seems like so much food nowadays.

They do don't they.

I have just been re-reading my diary for dinner inspiration and I really do moan about what I eat!! Not that it's bad what i eat just that I feel guilty for my points and I don't know why I feel guilty....I have only had one gain since March and that was after holiday so obviously what I do is working so I shouldn't feel bad for what I eat should I :)

I just don't quite believe this can be a weight loss plan when I can have so many treats in a week.

Hi there, here to subscribe xx

mrsgosling3 said:
They do don't they.

I have just been re-reading my diary for dinner inspiration and I really do moan about what I eat!! Not that it's bad what i eat just that I feel guilty for my points and I don't know why I feel guilty....I have only had one gain since March and that was after holiday so obviously what I do is working so I shouldn't feel bad for what I eat should I :)

I just don't quite believe this can be a weight loss plan when I can have so many treats in a week.

Yea it's weird how we can feel,lots of people feel guilty with the snacks or using weeklies.I used to be like that with my weeklies.Its all conditioning I guess.No you shouldn't feel bad about it,you've done well and it's not like you only have treats,you have 3 meals a day!

Back