ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
Hi Nessa. Thanks for popping by :)

No worries just had a quick flick through your diary you are doing amazing xxx

Thanks guys. I just think I have amazed myself with what I can eat and lose weight. Every week I get on the scales expecting a gain. I guess I'm still struggling to get my head around it all :)

I know what you mean,I started in March and I said to my OH the other day that I can't believe how the time has flown by and how close I am to goal now.

bulldogdaisy said:
I know what you mean,I started in March and I said to my OH the other day that I can't believe how the time has flown by and how close I am to goal now.

The weeks sure do fly by its crazy xx

Busy day today and will be spending my evening helping my hubby apply for jobs.

Today's food:

Breakfast - multigrain hoops and skimmed milk - 4pp
Lunch - ryvitas and cheese triangles - 3pp
Dinner - chicken burger, new potato, salad and mushrooms - 8pp

15/29pp

Very snacks day today so had:

Ww crisps, Ww biscuit, Ww cookies, Ww chocolate, chocolate wafer bar - all 2pp each and Muller fat free Greek yoghurt - 3pp

13pp - total 28/29pp - 16 weeklies remaining

mrsgosling3 said:
Busy day today and will be spending my evening helping my hubby apply for jobs.

Today's food:

Breakfast - multigrain hoops and skimmed milk - 4pp
Lunch - ryvitas and cheese triangles - 3pp
Dinner - chicken burger, new potato, salad and mushrooms - 8pp

15/29pp

Very snacks day today so had:

Ww crisps, Ww biscuit, Ww cookies, Ww chocolate, chocolate wafer bar - all 2pp each and Muller fat free Greek yoghurt - 3pp

13pp - total 28/29pp - 16 weeklies remaining

I thought the muller yogurts were 2pp. Which flavour was us?

Oh yay it is 2pp. Means I am 2 under today but not hungry so not going to eat for the sake of it.

3 hours doing one application has done my head in so bed for me. Catch you all tomorrow :) xx

Night Hun xx

Morning. Hope everyone has a good day. My day has just been made a whole lot brighter as my trolly lady just brought me in a hairy dieters minced beef and potato pie!!! So having that for me tea with veggies. I think it's 8pp looking at the calories but will have to try and put it through receipe builder later.

Shes such a love.

Breakfast - cereal and milk - 4pp
Lunch - ryvitas and cheese - 3pp
Dinner - pie and veg - 8pp

15pp

14 for snacks

Crisps, cookie, biscuit, chocolate, yoghurt - 10pp so 4pp for later as long as pie is correct!!! :)

Lunch had to change today to a cheese and onion sandwich....ryvitas just were not going to do today - 8pp.

If I eat all the snacks I planned (which I doubt as am quite full) will be 30pp

Will update later :)

Back