ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Today better day food wise.

Brunch - one pan breakfast - potatoes, bacon, mushrooms, beans, eggs and one slice of toast - 10pp

Dinner - chilli and rice - massive portion of rice - 17pp

Snacksize mars - 4pp

31/28pp

29 weeklies remaining - might have a little treat later but not sure yet.

Brandon had gone home. Weekend was good. He is back over next weekend and we re putting the Christmas tree up :) xxx

Ok and just had a small pot of Ben and jerrys ice cream for 8pp. Delicious and just mmmmmm

Weeklies total now 21

You deserve a little treat, glad you enjoyed it xxx

Not that anyone's missed me but just to say I will be back in full tomorrow.

Keep the positive vibes going for me please for one more day and I will hopefully explain tomorrow!

:) xxx

I've missed you!!!!!

Fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes are all crossed :) will be thinking about you tomorrow xxxx

Ok so so so happy. The luck wasn't for me was for my hubby. He was made redundant in January and we have been looking around or jobs and he had been self employed and work some naff jobs and hours and pay. It's been a struggle and hard work :)

Well he had an interview last week and a second interview on Thursday and we found out today he got the job. I'm so happy. I haven't been on here as frightened of jinxing it and just been a ball of nervous energy in all honesty. When I'm stressed I eat too so food hasn't been perfect but in points just naff food....

Will be celebrating tonight with a few beers and then back on it tomorrow. :) xxxxx

Really good news for you both! We've been down the redundancy/crappy self employed jobs route, so I know those sick feelings and constant uncertainty only too well. Such good timing too, as it always seems so much harder and worse coming up to Christmas. Congratulations to your hubby and enjoy tonight's celebration!

Thank you. I'm so relieved. Feel 10 years younger as 2 stone lighter already. Night actually sleep tonight now :) tough few weeks ahead as weekly to monthly pay but it's so worth it :) :) :) :) xxxx

Happy, happy, happy!!! :-D :-D :-D you so deserve a break. Enjoy your celebrations tonight and of course, some quality sleep!!
I bet it'll be the best Christmas present this year, plus the fact you have a new figure this Christmas too ;-)
Hopefully we'll see more of you on here now too xxxx

Thank you. I will be back tomorrow evening I promise. Back to food tracking and being good again :)

Missed you all loads but just couldn't handle everything this week - highly emotional, stressed and busy not a great combination lol.

Happy happy happy :) xxxx

Thank you. I will be back tomorrow evening I promise. Back to food tracking and being good again :)

Missed you all loads but just couldn't handle everything this week - highly emotional, stressed and busy not a great combination lol.

Happy happy happy :) xxxx

Mixed emotions eh? Stressed, tearful, joyful, relief and thats just in one day!!
Good luck for the future Mrs, really happy for you :-D xxx

Well today I lost another lb :)

Been a busy day - only had a cereal bar until 5pm and was so hungry had to have a sandwich to tide me over - have lasagne cooking for tea.

Will point and update later. Trying not to dent my weeklies too much as have a buffet at work on Wednesday which I will want a treat for. Aim is to maintain until Christmas as have 2 buffets, 2 meals out and an Indian planned and that's just work stuff!

Evening. Yes it's been a lovely day. Was really perfect.

Food today

One pan breakfast - 10pp
Roast chicken dinner - 16pp
Cadbury twin pot - 6pp

Total 32/28pp

30 weeklies remaining. Been a busy weekend so haven't been able to get on as much as I had hoped so back on tomorrow with pictures :)

Hope you are all well - I feel amazing but then I did have 10 hours sleep last night xxx

Here's my Christmas tree :)

Attachments

• image-185945694.jpg
    image-185945694.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-353032326.jpg
    image-353032326.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2608620704.jpg
    image-2608620704.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 41
Back