ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

I love your wallpaper! :p Your tree is lovely too, ours is black and isn't decorated atm, it's all a bit too sinister for my liking, lol! ^^ Looking forward to the pics and I'm so glad you're in a great mood, you're such a lovely person and you deserve to be this happy all the time! It puts a smile on my face just to know you're in a good mood :)

Thank you :) my wallpaper flowers are velvet - it's gorgeous to feel. I love it :)

And thank you so much for the compliment - means a lot - and I like being happy. This year has been hard but finally I can hope it's all going to get better. Xxxxx

Well done on the weight loss, that's fab!! You have done amazingly well.
Your tree is lovely, as is your wallpaper, you have good taste :)
Have a good week, I'm so glad things are on the up for you xxx

Thank you :)

So today was a good day food wise

B - cereal bar - 3pp
L - baked potato with cheese - 6pp
D - chicken breast (4pp) with Mediterranean vegetables, broccoli and rice fusions (5pp)

Snacks

Rhubarb and custard sweets - 2pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp
Nutty pecan bar - 2pp
Rich toffee bar - 2pp

26/28 and 30 weeklies remaining. Will probably have a yoghurt or a fudge later to use up my points

Excited as rog starts his new job tomorrow :) and it's 22 sleeps till Christmas :)

Attachments

• image-3528450712.jpg
    image-3528450712.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 52
Strange - my Ww app just updated itself to 27 daily points and its gone back to Saturday so I have 1 point left for today and 28 weeklies where it has decided to change! Never mind just wonder why it did it now !

Strange - my Ww app just updated itself to 27 daily points and its gone back to Saturday so I have 1 point left for today and 28 weeklies where it has decided to change! Never mind just wonder why it did it now !

Mine went a bit haywire the other day too. I switched my phone on, opened the app and had no dailies and that was first thing in the morning!
I closed it all down, restarted my app and everything was fine after that xxx

Hope Rog has a great day today, good luck sent his way xx

Thanks guys. He had a great first day. Sorry didn't get time to update food yesterday but was 100%.

Today I have a buffet at work and have 28 weeklies left plus my days points so will enjoy a slice of cake!!

It's snowing here :(

Ok here's a picture of last nights dinner and the food I had at the buffet today. Not even going to mention what cake I had but I am writing off any weeklies I had. Only had porridge apart from buffet and cake (yes I was really naughty with cake) but am not hungry.

Attachments

• image-583971357.jpg
    image-583971357.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1199000580.jpg
    image-1199000580.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Oooh, looks very yum, hope you enjoyed it ;) What kind of cake was it? x

Not just one cake - no I couldn't stop at that!!! Coffee and walnut, lime cheesecake, Victoria sponge, cupcake and a mince pie!!! I just couldn't stop. I normally avoid buffets at work but I couldn't help myself.

All the food is out again today and despite me telling myself I have already had 4 sausage rolls (mini ones) I just don't know what's wrong with me :(

I loveee lime cheesecake though! I don't blame you, cake is my weakness! It's why I won't buy the ww cake bars etc this time around because I'll eat a full packet so it's not exactly low pp lol! I'm tempted by the toffee apple ones though! x

Oh I haven't seen toffee apple ones yet - they sound nice.

I can't believe the amount I'm eating today - trying to resist cake but everyone around me is just eating :(

Well only succumbed to one cupcake and one piece of coffee and walnut cake. I jut have no willpower this week. Thinking I might not get on the scales on Saturday :\ will see how I feel on Saturday but I feel like the size of a house.

100% day tomorrow - already planned porridge for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and Ww chilli for tea.

Sounds like you have had a delicious couple of days!! A blow out once in a while won't do you any harm. It's that time of year when we are surrounded by all sorts of tempting goodies. Will power exists to a certain extent but sometimes those limits are pushed. I bet it was worth it though :) xxx

It was worth it but I'm angry at myself for not stopping..... Been naughty again today....2 meals out planned for next week and its TOTM so expecting a gain tomorrow or I might not even weigh.

It was worth it but I'm angry at myself for not stopping..... Been naughty again today....2 meals out planned for next week and its TOTM so expecting a gain tomorrow or I might not even weigh.

Draw a line and start again. You get weighed tomorrow so once you step off those scales thats you starting afresh. The meals out you can deal with, just take one at a time. If you lose weight, fantastic, if you don't, nothing unexpected, just start again. Good luck xxx

Thank you and yes that's exactly what I need to do,..it's exactly what I would tell someone else so need to do it myself. Yes meals out all planned carvery Monday and prezzo Friday (works meal) - prezzo all planned - 45 points and as I will eat a big meal at lunchtime rather than the evening hoping it will have little damage.

Hubby is away Wednesday to Friday next week so will be exceptional then as Nika likes Ww food so we will be ultra healthy :)

Xxx

Back