ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Ok not going into it but FAIL. Started off with good intentions. No tea for me as ate too much. Feel sick so going to bed when the washing machine has finished.

Better day tomorrow? Who knows :(

Ok not going into it but FAIL. Started off with good intentions. No tea for me as ate too much. Feel sick so going to bed when the washing machine has finished.

Better day tomorrow? Who knows :(

Obstacles are put in our way and some of them are very difficult to get over but we get there. It's just a little blip, you'll be back on plan in no time.
At least Nika is home tomorrow so you'll have company and fingers crossed that Rog is back too.
I do the same, i start the day determined to start again, clean sheet and all that, then I have a healthy breakfast & lunch then it all goes haywire either just before dinner or after. Tomorrow's another day, look forward not back.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Big hugs xxx

Sorry to hear that Sam :( I couldn't agree more with Hazel though, the fact you haven't just completely thrown in the towel and comfort ate this evening says a lot. You've come so far and you should be so proud of yourself, Nika's company will hopefully distract you and Roger will be home before you know it!

I'm the same when it comes to snacking too, i'm so good throughout the day but in the evening i'll allow myself one treat then I just can't stop!

*hugs*

I am just so ashamed of myself. I feel the size of a house and a sneaky peak on my scales show a 4lb gain :( plan is to be good today

Porridge for breakfast
Ham roll for lunch
Not sure what's for tea yet as I am going shopping straight from work so probably a salad or something xxx

How was your day today? Did Rog come home? xxx

Hi guys. Sorry was out Christmas shopping and didnt get home until nearly 10 then went straight to bed.

I did eat more buffet food yesterday but didnt eat tea and didnt point what I had although wasn't excessive.

Indian today - sharing half a peshwari naan, chicken tikka masala and rice ;
(Although I will probably only a spoonful of rice) so no idea of points yet - will probably only have porridge and probably no tea again.

Rog isn't home yet - not likely until Friday :( xxx

I forgot to say as well...I went to the doctors yesterday for a health referral to the sports centre for reduced membership...and I couldn't get one...on looking at my records I weigh the least I have for 13 years and I'm in the healthy bmi range!!

Hehe, your reunion will be like a scene from a Hollywood movie then no doubt ;) I remember how excited I used to be when I used to go and meet my boyfriend at the airport after not seeing each other for a few months, I was literally buzzing. If only there was someone in my life who was worth being excited over *sigh* x

Have a wonderful evening ;) I'm sure he missed you just as much as you missed him even if he doesn't show it in the same way. How long have you been together if you don't mind me asking? x

Hehe, your reunion will be like a scene from a Hollywood movie then no doubt ;) I remember how excited I used to be when I used to go and meet my boyfriend at the airport after not seeing each other for a few months, I was literally buzzing. If only there was someone in my life who was worth being excited over *sigh* x

Have a wonderful evening ;) I'm sure he missed you just as much as you missed him even if he doesn't show it in the same way. How long have you been together if you don't mind me asking? x

I'm just waiting for him now :) 11 and a half years together, 11 engaged and 9 married and the longest we have ever been apart. Missed him so much. I'm literally buzzing with the biggest grin on my face :) xxxx

I'm just waiting for him now :) 11 and a half years together, 11 engaged and 9 married and the longest we have ever been apart. Missed him so much. I'm literally buzzing with the biggest grin on my face :) xxxx

Enjoy your night, I bet he's missed you just as much :)
Hopefully he won't be going anywhere for a long time!!
Enjoy your holidays, I finished today too, what a feeling :-D xxx

Enjoy your night, I bet he's missed you just as much :)
Hopefully he won't be going anywhere for a long time!!
Enjoy your holidays, I finished today too, what a feeling :-D xxx

It's great isnt it. No more work until 7th January. He is going away on 7th January for a week, back for a few days then away due a week again and so on. I will be ok next time. This time was just hard as the first time but I will get used to it. He will be doing this every October to march when the ferry refits are but I knew that when he took the job and its a great job so it's worth it to see him so happy :)

He didnt miss me at all! He was treated like a king - cooked breakfast, lunch and proper meal every night - he didn't want to come home!!!

Today was ok food wise. I haven't pointed all week so no idea what I have had!!

Breakfast - cereal bar
Lunch - Indian - tikka, rice, naan
Dinner - 2 slices small warburtons loaf and tsp peanut butter

Going to do the last if my Xmas shopping tomorrow so more walking and thinking soup or salad for my tea and probably a subway at lunchtime.

Been having a dilemma whether to put a few pounds on for Xmas to get the health centre referral or to be good. Problem is I am so close to goal I don't want to ruin it but I also can't really afford the membership myself but maybe if u get some Xmas money I can do it - it's a tricky one and literally it's 3lbs to goal or 4lbs to put on so would have half a stone to lose. I just worry if I do if I won't be motivated again :(

Been having a dilemma whether to put a few pounds on for Xmas to get the health centre referral or to be good. Problem is I am so close to goal I don't want to ruin it but I also can't really afford the membership myself but maybe if u get some Xmas money I can do it - it's a tricky one and literally it's 3lbs to goal or 4lbs to put on so would have half a stone to lose. I just worry if I do if I won't be motivated again :([/QUOTE]

It will be easier next time, and even easier the time after that. I find that when Paul goes away I miss him at first but then I get into a routine.

Enjoy your Christmas shopping, If it's anything like here, the city will be mayhem!

How does the health centre referral work? Do you need to be classed as overweight to get it free? xxx

Back