ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

Lou*

Silver Member
I am starting WW again ...... and would like to log a food diary, ! I dont have the WW app or site access so am doing this from books, Mins, and an non WW app i have ..

been on, ww, then SW, then SF, then Atkins now back to WW !! if I dont stick to this you lot have my permission to ban me from food lol..

Today
B - Fruit and coffee for the day (4pp)

Lunch - Chicken tikka subway salad (5pp) with light Mayo (2pp) and cheese (2pp)
Walkers baked crisps (3pp) fruit

Tea - WW Pizza (12pp), WW caramel bar (2pp)

30/33

Hi Lou,

yay your starting a diary too!! :) i've been doing ww since Fri and love it!! :) wahoo. if you need anything looked up on the WW app or the site give me a nudge :)

xxx

Hi Lou,

yay your starting a diary too!! :) i've been doing ww since Fri and love it!! :) wahoo. if you need anything looked up on the WW app or the site give me a nudge :)

xxx

Aw thanks hun, I need a massive kick up my ass !!!! i joined ww online but cancelled as they ddn't have an android app yet and the page wont load on my silly works intranet ! grrr so will be using this site loads !!

o how annoying!! i have a blackberry but can get the app on my ipad so it is really useful! have got my note pad and pen still though :)!

xxx

So this is how bad i am being at the moment !1 Grrrr so so so annoyed with myself why can't i get back on that wagon !!!!..

Breakfast
Plum, Banana, satsuma black coffee

Lunch
King prawns with watercress
(then it went down hill)
Crunchie and a packet of space raiders

Tea - will be
Tagliatelle, with chicken breast mushrooms and tomato, mascapone sause.

Total 33 PP used today ! no room for error !! Grrrrrrrr

Today's food will be

breakfast
banana
Plum
Pear
Coffee with semi skimmed milk for the day (4pp)

Lunch
Subway chicken tikka salad (7pp)
French fries (3pp)

Dinner
Off to tesco so will add later but i'll have 19pp left to use so should be fine when choosing

ooo sounds yum!

if your going to Tesco i reccomend you try the light choices sausage and mash with tenderstem brocolli! DELISH!!!! or the ham and mushroom tagliatelli is nice with tesco light choices garlic bread slices (this is what im having tonight! 11pp for the light choices ready meal tagliatelli and 5pp for the garlic bread slices) orrrrrrrrr the weight watchers chicken tikka massala is nice, or the tesco light choices version! Also tesco light choices fish pie is really nice.....

ok i NEED to stop thinking about food!!!! lol

xxxx

haha yeah i'm defo thinking it'll be a ready meal.. OH is coming with me and he'll be starving so i'll let him get what he wants and i'll grab something nice !, the ww chicken tikka masala is bloomin lovely ! also need to stock up on yoghurts and more fruit, My head is still in Atkins when i shop and always forget to pick em up ! grrr

i know haha! i have like at least two banana's a day now!!! lol! its really nice isnt it!!! always look forward to my ready meal dinners haha!!! xxx

Morning all, Hope everyone is well..

I had a sneek peek this morning on those damned scales and i am so pleased i gave myself time to sort head out as i am 14st 12.5 !! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Onwards and upwards for moi ! However i have a meal with the girls today, Indian ! and tbh they eat like bloomin horses and all size 8-12 ! Grrrrrr so i shall choose wisely not have any naan ( now they'll whack the massive garlic naan tree in my face i know it !)..

Any wise choices for me to choose??

Breakfast
Fruit and fibre cerial (firast time i have had this and quite like it ) 3pp

Lunch
WW Chicken, potato and leek soup 3pp

Dinner
Indian meal out.. that leaves me with 27 daily's left and my weeklies.. would love to just stick to my daily's tho !!

Morning lovely!!!

haha my friends are the same!!! all perfect size 8-12's and eat like blooming horses!!!! Cows!!!!

i would say for the indian why dont you go for like the dry meats like the chicken tikka starter. and then for main a tomato based curry, basically as little cream as poss :)

xxx

Ah glad u said that cos I was thinking a bhuna they are tomato based I.think lol I am dreading the evil garlic naan!!! Lol

right:

Starters:
chicken seekh kebab - 9 points
chicken shashlick - 9 points
Chicken tikka - 6 points
dahl soup - 14
onion bhajee (each) - 8
prawn puri - 10
seekh kebab - 11
tandori chicken quarter (with skin) - 16
tandorri king prawn - 6
tandoori mixed grill - 11
samosa (meat, each) - 9
veggie samose (each) - 7

Mains, balti dishes
chicken - 18
chicken korma - 24
chicken tikka masala - 23
dahl - 15
fish curry - 18
lamb - 23

Chicken mains
biryani - 37
ceylon - 30
dhansak - 30
dpiaza - 25
jalfrezi - 24
kashmir - 30
korma - 24
madras - 27
pasanda - 25
saag - 23
tikka - 14 (bargain!!!)
tikka masala - 23
vindaloo - 23
tandoori chicken (half) - 15

Lamb mains:
biryani - 40
korma - 34
pasanda - 34
rogan josh - 29

Prawn main:
biryani - 29
ceylon - 23
chilli massala - 17
dhansak - 23
dopiaza - 17
jalfrezi - 16
kashmir - 22
korma - 22
madras - 19
pasanda - 17
saag - 16
vindaloo - 15

veggie mains:
biryani - 29
veggie curry - 15

side orders
bombay potatos - 8
califlower bhajee - 6
chapati - 12
cucumber raita (per teaspoon) - 2
keema naan - 21
lime pickle (per teaspoon) - 1
mango chutney (per teaspoon) - 1
mushroom bhajee - 9
paratha - 10
peshwari naan - 18
pilau rice - 16
plain basmati rice - 12
plain boiled rice - 12
plain naan - 12
poppadom (each) - 4
saag aloo - 8
stuffed paratha - 16

All main dishes pp values are WITHOUT rice or side dishes.

it also says to go easy on the rice - portions tend to be super-sized.

this is all the indian pp from the eating out book!!! hope it helped.......................now i REALLY fancy a curry haha xxxxx

bat the naan away!!!! lol have popadooms you can have three poppadoms for the pp value of one naan!! mmmmmmmmm xxxx

Ah em's your a bloomin star !!!!!!!!!

:) mo problemo....anything to avoid work ;) xx let me know what u decide to have!!! xxx

I'm defo thinking chicken tikka, with boiled rice.. if they all have a starter i'll know to have the chicken sheek thingy or Nothing !! at the most it'll be 35pp (wow) i'll have 27 left of my daily's so only a few from weeklies !! Just hope i dont store it all up for next friday ! lol.. I have a hamster belly !

good choices! and still blooming yummy!!! hahah "hamster belly" that made me laugh!! xxx

Might actually save me some cash too !! We normally split the bill but the last few times i have been naive and NOT ordered a bottle of wine like the rest of em LOL.. I shall resist all temptation !! I NEED to shift this blubber !

lol resist but still enjoy!!! :) o god think of the points in a bottle of wine.......ekkkkk!! although lately i have really been fancying a glass of wine! maybe sat night treat :D xxxx

Back