Edel's Food Diary

Only realizing now that I can never touch another cigarette. It is hard...... Heading off on a two hour drive & hoping I don't break it... I could go up in a puff of smoke yet!!!!!! Stay Strong Edel.............:) It's the worst habit I could have picked!!!

Hi Edel, wondered where you'd been. Hope you're getting on well without the cigs! How long to the wedding? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi amba_eliza, Off the cigarettes! I'm still amazed.. Took a break and relaxed a bit. I went for an indian last nite. The wedding is on Friday. It flew around. Back now pointing from today :).

Friday 15th May 2015:

Breakfast:
Porridge 6pp

Lunch:
Banana 0pp
2 x Mandarins 0pp

Dinner:
Prawn Cakes 6pp
Indian 8pp
Pineapple Fritter 6pp & Ice Cream 4pp

Teas (forgot to bring sweetners & ended up on spoons of sugar) 8pp
Chocolate 4pp

Total 42pp :cry:
(+16)

Last edited:
Saturday 16th May 2015

Breakfast:

Porridge & Milk 6pp

Lunch:
4 x Petit Filous Yoghurts 8pp

Dinner:
Chicken Tikka Masala & Rice 5pp

Snacks:
Teas 3pp
Chocolate 10pp

Total 32pp :cry: (-2 for Fifty Minute Walk)

(+4)

Hi amba_eliza, Off the cigarettes! I'm still amazed.. Took a break and relaxed a bit. I went for an indian last nite. The wedding is on Friday. It flew around. Back now pointing from today :).

Wow doing great with the cigs! So good. Sounds like you deserved the Indian. Hope it was a good one xx

Sunday 17th May 2015

Breakfast:

Porridge & Milk 6pp

Lunch:
Egg 3pp & Brown Bread 3pp

Dinner:
Steak 5pp & Chips 4pp

Teas 4pp

Total 25pp :)

(-1)

Monday 18th May 2015

Breakfast:

Porridge & Milk 6pp

Lunch:
Egg 3pp & Brown Bread 3pp

Dinner:
Meat 5pp, Veg 0pp & Potato 4pp

Teas 4pp

Total 25pp :)

(-1)

Tuesday 19th May 2015

Breakfast:

Porridge & Milk 6pp

Lunch:
Banana & 2 x Mandarins 0pp
Biscuit Cake 5pp

Dinner:
Pork Chop 5pp, Carrots & Peas 0pp & Potato 3pp

Teas 4pp
Jelly & Fruit 3pp

Total 26pp :)

(0)

It's funny, I weighed in yesterday & I was up four lbs. Now, I'm drinking litres of sparkling water to take away the cravings. But there is no way I put on four lbs. It has to be fluid retention. I weighed myself this morning on my own scales & it's more like my weight. I'm going to cut out the fluids in the coming days & see how I get on... :)

It's funny, I weighed in yesterday & I was up four lbs. Now, I'm drinking litres of sparkling water to take away the cravings. But there is no way I put on four lbs. It has to be fluid retention. I weighed myself this morning on my own scales & it's more like my weight. I'm going to cut out the fluids in the coming days & see how I get on... :)

yeah ur probably right - best time to weigh is in a morning anyway x

Wednesday 20th May 2015

Breakfast:

Porridge & Milk 6pp

Lunch:
Egg 3pp & Salad 0pp

Dinner:
Meat 5pp, Veg 0pp & Potato 3pp

Snacks:
Jelly & Fruit 3pp
Teas 4pp

Total 24pp :)

(-2)

Yeah, You're right Shez.. My weight is all over the shop!!! I'm going to go on how my clothes fit from now on... My weight hasn't levelled out at all. It's funny how I became obsessed with numbers on the scales and they're not adding up either :D

Yeah, You're right Shez.. My weight is all over the shop!!! I'm going to go on how my clothes fit from now on... My weight hasn't levelled out at all. It's funny how I became obsessed with numbers on the scales and they're not adding up either :D

haha thats funny isnt it :) yep go on how ur clothes fit! x

My scales seem to have a mind of their own too. So tempting to weigh a lot but if not accurate is a stress for nothing.

How are your clothes feeling? Xx

My scales seem to have a mind of their own too. So tempting to weigh a lot but if not accurate is a stress for nothing.

How are your clothes feeling? Xx

im glad i dont own a set of scales!
i got rid of mine cus they were totally out! told such lies those things HaHa!!
therfore i can only weigh weekly :) x

The wedding is all over now! Wrecked tired.. I stayed off the cigarettes and drink all weekend. I'd say I'm up seven lbs. Fantastic wedding though & really really enjoyed it. Ready now to get back on track and loose the last few lbs :)

Back