Jelly 3pp & Fruit 0pp
Teas 4pp
Mineral Water 3pp

Total 25pp :) (-2pp for AquaFit)

(-1)

0/49 Weeklies used so far!!!

Ten Days til the Wedding!!!

Last edited:
I managed to stay away from the smokes over the weekend, there's a first!!! It was hard though... Hoping it will get easier throughout the week. It has to get easier than this!!! :):):)

Hi Mrs gosling! Best of luck tomorrow. It's the best decision I ever made. I'm taking it hour by hour, very small steps. I got the quitnow app on my phone, it's fantastic. I'm using the patch, strong mints, chewing gum & the occasional e-cig!!! The very best of luck tomorrow, let me know how you go, I'll be thinking of you xx

I have actually on advice of a few people downloaded the Allen carr book so will be starting when I finish. It says to smoke while you are reading it so we will see. I'm about a 3rd of the way through. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow evening then we will see what happens. Nicotine replacement actually makes me feel ill so it has to be cold turkey for me. Xxx

I managed to stay away from the smokes over the weekend, there's a first!!! It was hard though... Hoping it will get easier throughout the week. It has to get easier than this!!! :):):)

Aww waow!! I'm so proud of you. Weekends are always hardest. You are flying it and this week will be no problem to you x

Went into town & couldn't resist a weigh in, on those scales outside the chemist. Anyways I up 5 lbs!!!!!!! Although I did eat out twice over the weekend, didn't exercise & drank loads and loads of sparkling water....

I'm over the shock of it now :), so I may just focus on the coming week... On wards and Upwards for me!!!!! I'm a week off the smokes tonight... :D:D:D

Are they the scales you normally use as you've been within your points haven't you?! Might be they are a bit out from ones you normally use. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I went into my local boots and used the scales, I was made up that it agreed with my scales with the 2lb loss but I was in shock that it stated my body fat had gone from 49.3% to 55.7% I can only presume that I wasn't gripping the handle enough as I tried again on the same machine at my leisure centre and my body fat was 46.1% which I hope is right lol xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Thanks :) It is disappointing though....... I'm glad I know now. Thinking of going to WW weigh in on Wednesday & seeing the damage done... Dying 4 a cigarette now...

Back in action!!! I'm a week off the smokes at 11pm tonight... It's a miracle :) If I keep focussed and have a good week then hopefully I can undo some of the damage. Staying away from the mineral water this week though :)

Wednesday 12th May 2015

Breakfast:

3 x Actimel 6pp

Dinner:
Stew 5pp & Potato 3pp

Snacks:
Teas 3pp
Danish 5pp & Twirl Bar 8pp

Total 30pp

(+4)

4/49 WEEKLIES USED SO FAR!!!

NINE DAYS TIL THE WEDDING!!!

Last edited:
Back on track!!! Feeling very motivated now that the cigarettes are gone:D:D:D. I'm going to keep going. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and I 'll be back on track then. Keeping up with the positivity and moving more. Back walking this evening & hope to shift the last few pounds.... :D:D:D

I'm back from the horrid weigh in & I'm down 3.5 lbs :D I retain a lot of water around my middle during the day...Delighted with myself. Still off the smokes. Hoping to take it a day at a time. Glad to have reached my target but I brought that back by two lbs :D

I'm back from the horrid weigh in & I'm down 3.5 lbs :D I retain a lot of water around my middle during the day...Delighted with myself. Still off the smokes. Hoping to take it a day at a time. Glad to have reached my target but I brought that back by two lbs :D

excellent loss u should be proud :) x

Back