ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

WW do their own wine, however i expect it will taste of lemon, vinegar and sand !!

Hey Lou just looking at ur diary, ur doin well keep it up :) wow em that was a good list there I will be pinching that lol
I've just notice the wine in asda too lol can't imagine it bein the best lol xxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi stef, and thanks... I'm trying to ween myself back out of a carb coma at the moment oops xx

haha lemon, vinegar and SAND!!!! lol!!! xxxx

Haha Ohhh them damn carbs!!!
Is that because of SW lol xx

No i was on Atkins for a couple of months, did quite well and enjoyed it,.. the whole if i eat this plum i'll prob put on 4lb did it for me in the end and once those cravings come back they take over ! i was like a woman possessed !! Bread, pasta, pizza, everything !

Ohhhh I was gonna try Atkins but came straight to ww instead, glad i did :D xxx

I did like atkins and would prob try again as you loose alot of inches, it's just no good for quick stuff, and feeding the family plus we ended up spending a fortune as OH and my lil lad couldn't have the same !

Yeah that's what made me not try it the cost and that i can't really grab a quick bite cos I'm rubbish at cookin lol xx

Yeah back to old faithful WW... not really sure why i ever left lol..

I need to invest on some ww puddings! I hear there gooood!! Xx

Oh yeah worth the points value ! the chocolate brownie icecream is delicious !

i need to find the chocolate brownie one def!!! LD getting that today when i go xxx

Is it a tub of icecream?? Xx

well i know you can get a brownie desert, which is like chocolate brownie with chocolate mousse and choc sauce. and you can also get packs of 4 that are little tubs of chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and toffe ice cream with toffee sauce xxxx

Hmmmmmm!!!! Looks good!!!!! Xx

all the above are amazing, some seem high in points but defo worth it !!

Back