ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

yer seem high in points BUT worth it! and because they are high it make you not want to have them EVERY day! xxx

Lou, did you buy any noodles yesterday?! xxx

No I went to aldi and pointed theirs up guess how much for a full packet !! 20pp !! yep honest i'll be visiting tesco this weekend and shall purchase some spendid value ones ! YUM

20pp what's in them?!! Lol xxxx

I know !!! I calculated then noticed it said for half a pack !!!! seriously Noodles That bad lol

OK so last night did not go as planned!!! Line drawn start again with no weeklies!! Grrrr

Ohhh never mind today's another day!!!

Oh hmmm hmmmm lasagne was goooood!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yum!!! Oh and Aldo apple and sultana tracker bars Bloomington lovely and Only. 2pp each brilliant for a quick snack or brekkie

Ohhh will have a look for them thanks :) hope it having a nice day xxxx

Hi all had a good day yesterday I think still need to get onto laptop to point up my roast chicken dinner but I.only had that and a tracker in the morning so should be OK

Got a kids birthday party today hopefully there won't be food for the adults! Ill have something before I.go anyway just incase

How is.everyone doing??

Ah.and this app for Mimi on my.phone will not.send.me notifications it is super annoying lol xx

Morning

Sounds like ur doing well! Enjoy the kiddies party :) xxxx

Morning girls.... Seriously do not know whats up with me and now it's annoying !! I simply cannot stop eating !!

I have always been a bit on a binge eater and then spend the rest of the time eating healthily but recently i am like a mad woman.. the slightest stress or worry and i am reaching for food !! Prob the worst (and heaviest) i have ever been it is soooooo frustrating..

Feeling like poo.... :cry:

Ohhhh *hugs*
Chin up chick we all go through rough times,
The main thing is you know you shouldnt be doing it and u can correct it, forget what u have ate and get back on track!!!

Hope u feel better soon xxxx

Thanks guys, I'm back on it am going to try so so hard, I know i have BF 30th this weekend his mum has got him a massive cake which will be teasing me all weekend but if i want to see a change i need to make it happen.. I'm brilliant when i am at work, but as soon as i get home (especially when bf on late shift) i literally eat like i am starved ! lol.. ah well ONWARRRDDDSSS plenty of fruit and some rice cakes inj the house i think !!

Morning all,

Feeling better today, Had a proper full ww day yesterday ..... yes for the first time in ages !! :rolleyes:, However i bloomin well did it.. no binging or snacking ! infact i was below points !!.

Got a desk full of fruit for brekkie and snacks today ! yey

Back