ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

Well done hun on ur 100% day!!

Hope u have a great day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lou,

yay! well done :D xxxx

hi all, slightly addicted to subway chicken tikka salad bowl warm !! YUM and works out at 7PP too very very filling

ALSO

The warburtons mini medium loafs (the half ones) are 2pp pers slice but only 3 for 2 ! yey

how is everyone else today then? nearly friday !!

Oh No good luck for your Exam hun.. Gah i hated revising...xxx

AND it looks sunny so enjoy it xx

I have just worked out my fajita pizza's on MFP and am pleased to say that 9pp for 2 will ding dang do for me !!!

They are the small mission fajita's and i dont use any meats just lots of veg, chedder and Light garlic philli and bloomin lovely !, thats for tea tonight i think with a side salad !! YUM !!!

oooo some gd finds there lou!!! i have to say i had a lush lunch, quite boring one but i loved it!!! Toast (two x WW wholemeal danish bread), Tesco Light choices beans, tesco half fat grated cheese (30g) and a packet of snack a jacks.....hello yummy lunch for 10pp all washed down with a can of coke :D! yummmmmmm! could cut it down to 8pp without cheese but fancied it mega badly today hehe xxxx

Ooh i love cheese and always feel it's worth those extra couple of points for a sprinking ! xx

defo! and 30g is a generous sprinkling :D xx

I've just made my tea and took a pic of the before it was too nice for an after pic but.I'm very impressed lol I made a pizza sause from tom puree water pepper and a tiny bit of garlic

Topped with 1slice waferthin ham mushroom Philly and low low chedder

Cooked fajitas till they were hard to the touch then whacked it all on!! This is defo going to be a regular tea!! All for 10pp for two!!

ForumRunner_20120510_185007.jpg

Hmmm they look good!!!

Gotta have abitta cheese!!

Ww grated cheese is 1pp for 20g!!! Xxx

Erm yummmmmmmmmmm! I'm sooooo hungry! Waiting to go for dinner and now I'm jealous of ur food :( xxxx

Ah girl's it was well lush

Steph I like.low.low cos I find we cheese.melts weirs so have both in lol

Ems have a lovely dinner! I had a we lemon.cheese cake for desert have pointed for fruit.and a yoghurt Later and still have 4pp left!

Not sure how but I have lost half a pound this week!! Am happy but strange cos I weighed half way in week after my binge fest and was back to 15st! Gonna try to have a 100%week this week and hope for a good loss next week

Well done hun :) oh the scales are a nightmare through the week lol xxxx

Its my bf birthday today if he wants one I'm making us all a cooked brekkie ill have one too and just pointed it up 18pp!!!!!! That's for everything tho but it'll mean no lunch so not Mega bad I.expect! Watch hell just have ceriel now lol

OK so no cooked brekkie bf has woke up not feeling well and in a crap.mood!!! Brilliant he didn't even say owt about the.birthday banners and balloons I set up this morning!! Sometimes I could murder him so.I have to go.all.day now with a smile.on my face when really I want to punch him grrrrr

hahaaha Lou this made me laugh!!!! they are just like big kids arent they!!!

my bf cut his finger at work yesterday, was quite deep not like "o god your gonna lose your finger" type cut though. and he was like "ooo can you wash it and put savlon on and a plaster" so i put on my sympathetic face and got to it.....half way through he's going "ooo wait *breathes in and out heavily* ooo wait" me: "WHAT?!!!!" him:" o i've gone really dizzy .... oooo *breathes in and out really heavy*" me: "SIT DOWN THEN!!!" him: "burp" ...me:"lovely" bloody such an over reacter!!!!!! could of punched him! lol xx

Haha they are pathetic! Tbh he's been poorly for weeks with bad stomach probs. In and out of hospital.but he won't go to docs so my sympathy is wearing very thin he's so.feckin miserable at time lol he better snap out of it I can't keep this.smile up for much longer lol

haha i know what you mean though! when we are ill its like "yer get over it" when its them its like they are blooming dying!!!! miserable sods!! well i hope he cheers up!! xx

Back