ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

Morning all apart from a cupcake yesterday I.was good all day yet bf better be in a better mood not his birthday anymore so I am allowed to call him a miserable old git

Haha well done on yesterday! Especially with a miserable bf!! Xxxx

Ohhh men eh!!! I had the same with my other half on his birthday last month he would of rather stay in all day than go out for the day!!! Got my way though haha, have a lovely day xx

Well today food was ruined by the tesco sarnie I grabbed before we took the dog for a walk!! OK so

Brown bread ham cheese and pickle no mayo yeah there will be points but it was Blooming 12!!!!!! Couldn't beleive it!!! Annoying got steak and salad for tea good job I have weeklies!!!! Grrrrr

wow 12pp!! thats high for a butty my word. Wont be picking one of them up lol thank god for the weeklies!!!! xxx

Oh dear god I bought a ham salad butty from the pound bakery other day I pointed it just like I normally would, maybe not lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all had a cleaning day today while my lad was out at grans so today

Fruit and fibre 5pp

Fajita pizza 9pp
Crunch bar 2pp

Frost gammon with oven fries beans and egg 12pp

Hmmm is that fajita pizza from m&s by any chance? xxx

No just the ones I make myself! Hmm do m &s. Do one? I think there selection is lovely

Ohhhh sounds good hun! Yeah they do it's sooooo good lol xxx

*makes note to check that ooot * thanks hun

I dread to think the pp though haha not had it since Doin ww!! U will have to let me know if u get it xxx

I will ill have a scan of the Pp first. Xx

Morning Lou,

How are you? good weekend? xx

Morning hun was OK ta quiet and OK on food side although had a bacon butty this.morning hows you hun?? Xx

Morning all..

Well what a weekend, Wont bore you with the in's and outs but me and BF are not getting on ! seems we are arguing at the slightest thing... Anyway so after a turbulent weekend we are trying realy hard not to let stresses get to us, with this has also been a terrible weekend diet wise.. I have not however had a take away or bad foods just not choosing the best or tracking,

I will be happy with a sts this week.. lol

MEN Eh !!! you can't live with em ya can't Kill em !!

Ahhh sorry to hear that in sure it'll settle soon, think we all go though that stage, I've been with my other half 10 yrs nxt year and it's safe to say we had a few of them haha.

And well done for not grabbing takeaway and massive amounts of choc :) xxxx

Back