ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

Cheers stef, Up's n downs sure we'll be fine but when we are like this tracking is the furthest thing from my mind... however a sts and NOT a gain will be lovely as i ALWAYS grab the naughty stuff when feeling down !

Definatly! So do I, chocolate is what I go for, things we do eh lol hope u have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all..

Well what a weekend, Wont bore you with the in's and outs but me and BF are not getting on ! seems we are arguing at the slightest thing... Anyway so after a turbulent weekend we are trying realy hard not to let stresses get to us, with this has also been a terrible weekend diet wise.. I have not however had a take away or bad foods just not choosing the best or tracking,

I will be happy with a sts this week.. lol

MEN Eh !!! you can't live with em ya can't Kill em !!

Morning hun,

aw sorry to hear that! we def all go through phases like this! me and steve included (MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!) MEN!!!! seriously he winds me up to the point that i could stangle him! if we could kill em i dont think there would be any men left!!! haha

fingers crossed for a STS for you this week :) xxxx

Hello Lou & Co. Can I join in on the thread as a fellow binge eater, lover of junk food & hater of men lol?! Nah only kidding, I'm married, have a 6 month old boy & I'm trying to shift the baby weight. Enjoying reading your thread. X

Hello Lou & Co. Can I join in on the thread as a fellow binge eater, lover of junk food & hater of men lol?! Nah only kidding, I'm married, have a 6 month old boy & I'm trying to shift the baby weight. Enjoying reading your thread. X

haha love this!!! binge eater and hater of men..........WELCOME ;)! xxx

emmaedes said:
haha love this!!! binge eater and hater of men..........WELCOME ;)! xxx

Ha ha... I did marry one... and he eats what he likes... Makes me sick!!! I'm currently eating crumpets (5pp) with clover lighter on (1pp) & half a tin of beans on top (5pp). Love a bit of stodge. I have just started a diary myself, if anyone wants to subscribe?! Diary of a c section belly... Lol x

haha brilliant of course hun more the merrier !!.. .. awww 6 months old Super CUTE !! ... see i'm broody just reading that.. maybe my love of anything junk is a substitute for another child... Note: remember to blame BF for yet another reason why i am gaining weight ! LOL..

Welcome hun nice to see you about xx

Diary of a post c section belly... Sorry got title wrong!! Good to be here. I must admit, Chinese is circling around in my head today..... Go away!! X

Diary of a post c section belly... Sorry got title wrong!! Good to be here. I must admit, Chinese is circling around in my head today..... Go away!! X

Will defo subscribe hun.. and totally agree with stodge, so comforting YUM... , as i say slurping on my WW chicken soup trying to make up for the weekend shenanigans... tyo be honesy WW soup is pretty horrible and defo not satisfying !

Lou* said:
Will defo subscribe hun.. and totally agree with stodge, so comforting YUM... , as i say slurping on my WW chicken soup trying to make up for the weekend shenanigans... tyo be honesy WW soup is pretty horrible and defo not satisfying !

I hate the chicken one.... Bluegghhhh lol!! Roll on the weekend when I let my hair down a bit!! X

haha brilliant of course hun more the merrier !!.. .. awww 6 months old Super CUTE !! ... see i'm broody just reading that.. maybe my love of anything junk is a substitute for another child... Note: remember to blame BF for yet another reason why i am gaining weight ! LOL..

Welcome hun nice to see you about xx

haha Lou, ALWAYS a way to blame the bf for weight gain!!! mine met me, we became happy......im not fat! bloody MEN! hahaha xxx

Have a read of this ladies & gents if you have not already done so...

Weight Watchers Community View Blog Post

:D

oooh evry interesting !!!! so the day before weigh in day is a day for dust however i expect that also has salt, but defo a good blog to take note off... so many times you spend all week "being good" and not have a good result.. Hmmmm so Thursday shall be my DBWD, I'll be good and maybe undo some of the damage

PS.. yes the chicken soup was rank finished off with walkers french fries and a can of zero cola... plenty of fruit in the office so enough points left to enjoy my lasagne and a slice of garlic bread this evening !

It's worth a bash. Friday is my day of dust & no salt lol!! Although I will have to have a low fat sub from subway for lunch with a big diet coke!! X

Mmmmm subway !! I am addicted to their chicken tikka salad bowls, warm with a bit of grated cheese !! YUMM

ooo i wanna try the tikka salad bowl!!! how many pp is it? xxx

I've worked it out loads and loads of times and still can't believe it's 7pp as there is soooooo much lol.. thats with light mayo and grated cheese too.. !

oooooooo YUM!!!!! next time bf gets subway...hello salad pot! :D delish xxx

and they are delish too !!! Hmm my chicken soup has not hit the same spot it'll be my lunch tomorrow defo !

ooo only soup i like is tomato, WW tomato soup is okish but still like heinz BUT im sooooooooo not a soup person! defo a sandwich/salad/wrap person :) orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Pizza wrap mmmm!

xxxx

Back