ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

Hi Lou

I missed this programme! But thank goodness for 4 OD! I shall be catching up on it!! Right I'm interested in this wendy plan!!! I may try! Nxt week is gonna be a bit all over the place with points with it being my bday so next week my aim is from tues I am being as gd as poss!! And then I might try this plan! Xxxx

Stupid question........ Who is Wendy? Xxxx

haha i think the person who originally tried this plan, ut's been about year and supposed to get ww going again after a sts !

Sounds like a good plan for your b'day hun !!

Yeah and the programme was good and pretty much common sense but i could relate the the woman she ate well and healthily didn't understand why she wasn't loosing weight, they filmed her in secret and the extra cals here and there piled up over the week ! ..

ooo are you going to try this week?

omg tell me about it, tbh tho the things u usually dont calorie count or dont point are the things you dont point because you know they are bad and high points, like my constant brownie grazing last week and thorntons chocolates!! i was like on a daily basis one bite of a brownie and one chocolate doesnt matter, i did this two or three times a day over 7 days..........it does matter! haha!!! now im scared i've sts again this week :S hmmm fingers crossed

xxx

haha yeah em's that was what is was about really, her bite of her brothers burger, a slice of cheese, a chocolate bar , crisps and a "few" chips added with the oil they use to cook, the mayo and condiments etc all added up to an extra 3k+ cals per week, and her weekend treats were over 7k cals LOL.. was a bit excessive but as she had healthy meals during the week and day time she thought is was covered = MY BIGGEST EXCUSE LOL !

hahaha OMG mine too!...........i've been good all day .......... 8-o! oppsies!!!! haha maybe i wont watch it, i'll just end up feeling guilty lol!!!! defo curbing these habits!!! xxx

o btw - the aldi lasagne, im pretty sure Stef had this last week and we pointed it in her diary :) xx

Yeah i thought that, I papped myself tho i check my unoffical WW app (as BR had thrown the packet away) and it came up at 25 freaking points !!! Surely not ! LOL

what....no way!!! how is that possible, i think thats defo wrong!! xx

Yeah me too I think it was one added by a person rather than tbhe database as there was no nutritional info..

ooo.....stupid person giving you a mini heart attack!! lol xxx

Aldi lasagne the fresh one? I shop at Aldi's and I stay away from that because it has about a zillion grams of fat in it so it's probs very,very high in points. I must say, I normally point everything, If I don't then I usually have a week or a couple of days not doing it and that's rare. I need to watch this programme!! Might watch it now! I am a secret biscuit dunker though, I can dunk ten in like 2 mins..... gotta love a biccie... or 2... or 3 lol x

Mmmmm subway chicken tillable salad bowl warm yum 5pp thank-you

ForumRunner_20120517_124934.jpg

haha thanks girls i seriously inhailed it !! bloomin lovely !!!

Oh my word that looks amazin!!! Can I see bean sprouts there?!?!

Ruby ull be happy to know the lasagne isn't tht high in points, we have it, i think it was around 6pp per 10g I have 20g so 12pp and u get a lot! We're having it 2morro night :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Green Pepper Stef

Well.girls.I am annoyed been good all day came home and decided to make a prawn fajita pizza with mushroom and low low cheese pointed it all.up on mfp first then calcd the points ... wait for it 20pp!!!!!!!! So so.so.annoyed day before wi too amd I was already on a gain grrrr

stef2009 said:
Oh my word that looks amazin!!! Can I see bean sprouts there?!?!

Ruby ull be happy to know the lasagne isn't tht high in points, we have it, i think it was around 6pp per 10g I have 20g so 12pp and u get a lot! We're having it 2morro night :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brill! Might pick one up this week as they are delist xx

Back