ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

stef2009 said:
Oh my word that looks amazin!!! Can I see bean sprouts there?!?!

Ruby ull be happy to know the lasagne isn't tht high in points, we have it, i think it was around 6pp per 10g I have 20g so 12pp and u get a lot! We're having it 2morro night :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mind you, 20g is nothing?! Do you mean 200g? X

Morning all i got a sts this morning i'm happy with that

That's gd Lou in my eyes anything other than a gain is great!!!! Xxxxx

I am fine with that hun, TBH as things are so up and down at the moment, I'm just happy NOT to be putting even more weight on.. xx

yer xctly :D!!! well HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! xxxxxx

well done lou for sts! Hope things start lookin up for u soon xxx

Thanks guys ! just inhailed another subway salad... YUM !!!

Morning all quite a good day yesterday

Breakfast
Fruit and fibre 5pp

Lunch
Ham and cheese toasti 7pp
Skips 3pp

Dinner
Ww bolognese al forno 9pp
Some.of bf tortillas 5 pp
Apple and sultana snack bar 2pp

I've proper messed up this weekend & have no weeklies left as a result. Boo x

Slinking back in....

Had an up and down weekend been good but i know i used more weeklies than i should have so.. will have a few good days and get back on it..

TBH i am very happy i am still here and the same weight... by now i would have thrown the towel in and gained loads lol... little gold stars for all u girls who make this weighloss malarky alot more bearable xxx

Lou* said:
Slinking back in....

Had an up and down weekend been good but i know i used more weeklies than i should have so.. will have a few good days and get back on it..

TBH i am very happy i am still here and the same weight... by now i would have thrown the towel in and gained loads lol... little gold stars for all u girls who make this weighloss malarky alot more bearable xxx

I have royally messed up this week!! Back in it today. Better late than never x

HI all how is everyone? I'm hav8ing a good day.. However been reading through my old diary's (atkins) and might try to keep the carbs low on WW (well as low as possible) i just remember feeling so much better !! Although it is hard cos 1 little carb overkill is game over and back to square 1 .. think i'll maybe make a few changes

back to black coffee
more meat - less processed foods

I also found a few of my MFP diary's and PP all the food up.. On a large food day the pp were never over WW, however this DOESNT include the oil used as this is 0 carbs.. is there anything carb and ww freindly for cooking i wonder !?

ooooo i didn't realise it would be low in carbs as well as cals coolio... i think i'll give this a go and can guilt free fry my steak and food now ! thanks v much

Back