ProPoints Diary of a Yoyo'er

Hey all not been about much with work getting in the way.. happy to have a 1lb loss this week.. slow and steady as long as it's not a gain it's all good in da hood ! lol hope your enjoy8ing the weather

Yay well done! Oooo weather is beaut isn't it xxx

Hi all still here and been quite good this weeeken the weather defo helps and feel better with limiting my carbs

Decided to have 1carby meal a day but not count fruit/veg carbs so we shall see if this works better on Friday

good morning Lou,

weather has been gorgeous hasnt it!!! been having lots of lunches and dinners outside in the sunshine!!! yummy salads!! :D

How are you? all good i hope xxx

Still here still plodding on.. not really been tracking (OOPS) but i haven't been too bad, made sure carbs are once a day and as it is nice lots of salad... Oh apart from the apple crumble and custard last night !!!! was lush tho !!!

Thanks jaly hope your well xxxx

Morning all 2lb off for me this week yey!! Pleased with that xx

Morning!!!!

How are you?! Did you have a good bank holiday? i cant believe its back to work now!! wahhhh i want to cry lol!!! i dont have anymore time booked off now!!!! will be when we move but not sure when that is, will be two months away at minimum i think!!!! :'(!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hey hun how u doing? Uve gone quiet... Oh I'm back on ww now :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back