Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Hello lovely !!! Well glad you had a lovely holiday and sounds like you are trying your hardest to get back on track :) I feel okay but worried that a few wee naughty habits are creeping back in ( wee bisuit, wee square chocolate, double lolly ect etc )

Still keeping up with gym, following EE plan and drinking loads of water so doing fine x

Good luck this week xxx

Back again – this not being at a computer through the day is not a good thing but I am enjoying getting away from work for a wee wile, may just need to make a point of putting on the computer at night to reply to threads and update diary!!!

Well WI went as expected and I put on another 1lb. This is not good at all and I really need to get in gear and I want to go away abroad next year but even that does not seem to give me any motivation!!! Perhaps print off a few nice beachscapes and stick on office wall!! I do have new dinner mats though – I printed off the pics my OH took of me and I laminated them in A4 colour so I am hoping that seeing these every time I eat will out me off eating rubbish!!!!

Yesterday was a day off work as I was getting new kitchen worktops fitted. I had prepared everything that I needed for food through the day but I was so bored being stuck in watching TV and knowing that I could not go anywhere (Joiner has things to ask as the day went on!!) and he was in from 9am till 730pm. Anyway, ended up eating crap and using the majority of my syns on my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] day after WI L

See below for my disastrous diary – way too much coffee!!!!!

Syns for day 41
Syns for week 41

B – 2 x Weetabix (HEx B); Muller Yogurt; Coffee
S – Liquorice (4.5); Apple; Coffee
L – Tomato; Cucumber; Satsuma; Mug Shot; Coffee
S – Crisps (5.5); Special K Bar (5); Coffee
D – Cheese Mug Shot (2.5); Coffee
S – Cidre (14.5); 2 x Choc Phille (9)

Hello lovely !!! Well glad you had a lovely holiday and sounds like you are trying your hardest to get back on track :) I feel okay but worried that a few wee naughty habits are creeping back in ( wee bisuit, wee square chocolate, double lolly ect etc )

Still keeping up with gym, following EE plan and drinking loads of water so doing fine x

Good luck this week xxx

Thanks. Unfortunately never tried hard enough and put on another 1 :-( Hopefully that will be me past the being daft but I do have visitors coming over the next few weeks, only a day or a few days at a time but it makes it a trying time as they like to get out & about making it difficult to make sure I stick to plan!!

Well done on keeping up with the exercise, my plan is to get back to walking at the very least tonight but we are at the MILs tomorrow night straight aft work and I need to go look at paint tonight!!! Ah well, a wee half hour afterwards should be OK.

Have a good day xx

Syns for day 5.5
Syns for week 47

B - 2 x scrambled eggs; splash milk (0.5); Apple; Coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; Coffee
L - Tomato; Cucumber; Beetroot; Mugh Shot
S - Apple
D - tuna sweetcorn pasta mixed with tbs RF creme fraiche (1.5); tbs light salad cream (1). Bite OH dinner (1); pint NASJ; special k chewy bar (HEx B)
S - Options (1.5); 250ml SS milk (HEx A)
Misc Drinks - 3 x coffee

So far so good, heading home in 15mins, hoping I can keep the snack monster away although I do still have approx 10.5 syns per day left but I am going to try and refrain from using them as a Gala Day at the weekend so may keep them for that :)

Update later when I know what doing for dinner, maybe tuna pasta with sweetcorn - quick & easy after walk and paint hunting!!!

Last edited:

Syns for day 0.5
Syns for week

B - 2 x scrambled eggs; splash milk (0.5); 2 x coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; NASJ
L - Leftover Tuna Pasta; cucumber; tomato; beetroot; NASJ
S - Satsuma
D - Still deciding whether to be naughty or really naughty :angeldevil: Chinese Takeaway Beef & Mushroom & boiled rice to be naughty or KFC Boneless Banquet for 1 to be really naughty - oh I am so confused :help2:
Misc drinks - coffee

Update as day goes on.

Its FRIDAY :) xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
What am I doing to myself? Slowly & surely I am getting back to my old weight and I am so unhappy but I cannot get out of this pattern again!! I have a WI tonight in which I am hoping I can lay some demons to rest and get a fresh start. I had reached my Club 10 a few weeks ago but I am now 3lbs over that. If I could get my finger out I could lost that in the week but I just need to get the motivation! I am fine through the week then the weekend happens & I just go off the rails – I have no idea and do not even want to attempt to calculate how many syns I have had over the last week alone :cry:

I have printed off & laminated pictures of me at my fattest at the time and am using them as dinner mats but I think I am going to have to print off more & dot them around the house!!!

I have also printed off the 20 weigh-in until Xmas SW poster and have a copy stuck on my wall at work and one on the fridge which going by the 20 WI’s I can lost 1st 6lbs which would be me almost to target – that should be motivation!!!

Well from tomorrow I will be logging my diary again and tryin my damnedness to be good and stay on plan 110%. Got family visiting this week but I should be ok – fingers crossed!!!

TTFN & I will update later xx

Yesterdays food - need to get back into the habit of recording on this on the off chance that it gets read!!!!
Good day yesterday for 1st day back on track - if I can keep it like this then I should be fine. Todays food will be posted later xx

Syns for day 8
Syns for week 8

B – 35g Weetabix Crunxchy Bran (HEx B); Mint Muller; 2 x Satsumas
S – Apple; 2 x Yellow Plums
L – Chicken Mug Shot; Tomato; Cucumber
D – Lentil Cheddar Bake (lentils; egg; chicken; mushrooms; onion; pepper; garlic; coriander)
S – 2 x Flumps (6)
Drinks – Coffee; 300cl Water; Caramel Hot Chocolate Drink (2)

Once again updating a day late – how dare work get in my way of recording my ramblings on Minimins!!!

Another good day yesterday both food wise and feeling wise bar a sore head!! Thinking it may have been a caffeine withdrawal as I had been having 6-7 cups coffee a day but the day before I only had 1 cup and then drank 300cl of water (no idea what that is in any other terms). Better today as again I had 2 cups coffee but 375cl water so I am being well & truly flushed and been to the loo countless times of which I am thinking I may put towards my body magic – would that be allowed?!! I am now having to walk through a workshop, through some office space and up a flight of stairs to get to the loos where before the move I was about 50steps away – all in all I probably walk about 10mins to & from the toilets all day!!! Maybe more depending on what I drink or how dodgy the belly is!!!!

Syns for Day 13.5
Syns for Week 22

B – 2 x Scrambled Eggs; Splash Milk (0.5); Apple
S – Apple; 2 x Yellow Plums
L – Tomato; Cucumber; Cold Ham; Asda CBY Wholemeal Pitta (HEx B)
S – Apple
D – Chilli – EL Mince; Tin Tomatoes; Peppers; Boiled Rice; RF Cheese (HEx A); Beans; Chilli Mix (1.5); RF Sour Cream (2)
S – Flump (3); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; 375cl Water; Fudge Hot Choc Drink (2)

Syns for Day 13.75
Syns for Week 35.25

B - B – 2 x Scrambled Eggs; Splash Milk (0.5); Apple
S – Apple; Yellow Plum
L – Tomato; Cucumber; Cold Ham; Light Choices Fruit Cottage Cheese (1.5); Dark Ryvita x 4 (HEx B)
S – Satsuma
D – Turkey; Boiled Potatoes; Steam Veg; So Juicy Garlic (1.25)
S – Choc Phillie (4.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; After Dinner Tea; 150cl Water; Options (1.5) + SS Milk (HEx A)

I have my mum and wee cuz up visiting this weekend but I have planned my food for then and all I need to do is keep the snacking under control and I should be good to on at WI on Tuesday :)

Last edited:
300cl ? That's 3 litres?

Not doubting, just checking. No wonder your on the loo all the time!

Yeah - it is a 75cl bottle & I am trying to have between 4-5 bottles a day. It is a lot when it is put into litres. I prob wont drink that much at weekends as I wont be able to leave the house!!!!

Syns for Day 31.5
Syns for Week 67.25

B – 35g Crunchy Bran (HEx B); Banana Muller; Coffee
L – Mango & Pineapple
S – Cornetto (9.5)
D – Chicken Kebab (Pitta (9); pappers; onion; mushrooms; salad; chilli sauce); Homemade Garlic Sauce (LF Natural Yogurt; Garlic; Lemon Juice)
S - Snack a Jacks (4.5); Flump (3)
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; 50cl water; Vodka/Diet Coke (4); Mint Options (1.5); 175ml Whole Milk (Options)

Was out walking today with Mum while little cuz went climbing at the cliffs but Mum got scared as too close the edge so turned back, went another little walk then went a wee shop. At a Viking Parade and boat burning at the village harbour so walked to and from that and had a little voddie which was OK but didn’t really like the taste (had been going for something low syn).

Syns for Day 12
Syns for Week 79.25

B - 35g Crunchy Bran; Banana Muller
S – Fresh Fruit Mix – Apple; Grapes; Orange
D – Super Speed Soup; Pasta; Cooked Chicken; Jalapenos; Parmesan (1)
S – Flump (3); Snack A Jacks (4.5); Onion Rings (3.5)
Drinks – 2 x Coffee; 150cl Water

Today took my mum and wee cuz to the bus station then went a shop. Got home put everything away then got into the garden. Front looking all nice & tidy but back still needs to be done – hope to get that done today after work. After the garden I made some more Super Speed soup for tonight’s dinner & to freeze. Going to be sick of the stuff as that is what I had last night. Left it chunky last time I made it and it is so much better – even have some left for today’s lunch. OH had been working late so just chilled till he got in.

Well thats me updated for the weekend & will update todays as I go or later on tonight.

So far so good and I WI tomorrow so hoping to be good tonight!!!!!

Well no water for me today - I had left my bottle on top of a fridge in the canteen on Friday so I could fill up in the morning before heading to my office but someone has either taken it or the cleaners have binned it even though it was sitting with paperwork for the morning meeting and my safety specs!!! Need to bring my bottle in from home now!! BUT my diluting juice has run out and I forgot to bring new bottle in so I would not have been drinking water anyway (gives me the boke!!!) BUT thats not the point, it was out the road, not sitting on the bunker leaving a mess!!!!

Day OK so far but it is only 1030 in the morning and I am just about to head away for my tea, fresh pineapple & some fennel tea or coffee but I am so trying to stay away from the coffee - been drinking far too much (says me who jst went and bought a coffee machine for the house!!!!)

Well fennel tea (or Pukka After Dinner Tea it is/was). Pineapple was lovely & fresh, glad I portion it or I would eat the lot!!!

Syns for Day 6.5 - that I know of & have planned for!!!
Syns for Week 85.75

B - 2 x scrambled eggs; splash milk (0.5); Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light (HEx B)
S - Apple; Fresh Pineapple
L - Left over dinner; tomato; cucumber; cold ham
S -
D - Superspeed Soup; pasta; cooked chicken; jalapenos; 2 x Babybel (HEx A)
S - Alpen Light (HEx B); banoffee tart (15)
Drinks - 2 x coffee; after dinner tea; 75cl water

Last edited:

B – Magic Porridge (Vanilla Choc Muller/Cinnamon); Oats so Simple (HEx B)
S – Plum; Fresh Pineapple
L – Leftover dinner; tomato; cucumber
S – Apple; Plum
D – 3 x Youngs Cod Fish Fingers (4.5); Baby Potatoes; Sweetcorn; Steam Veg
S –
Drink – 2 x Coffee; 225cl Water

Having a good day so far, no sign of a sore head which is always a good sign though I am listening to a dodgy song on the radio so this may change!!!

I am still on track this week & on plan going into WI with 15syns left but it is treat night so I will be having a slice of cheesecake & enjoying it (if I remember to take it out the freezer) the Morrisons frozen ones are lovely, I refused a piece of the lemon one at the weekend bar a little lick of the knife and I was so good to resist as it tasted lush!!!!!

Back on track with the water again (tend not to drink at the weekend or I would never leave the house!!!). On 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 75cl bottle and it is 1225. Will fit another in before I finish work, no drink after 2 in case I get stuck in traffic!!!

Typing this up on a word doc at work so going to finish u and get it transferred to Minimins. Coming up on 1430 & I am just finishing my last bottle of water, need to leave sharp and make sure I do not get stuck in any traffic.

WI at 6is but will not be in till back 8 . OH should have the dinner ready then I can update Minimins!!!

Hey everyone

OK on a better track today - lost 1.5lbs at WI last night so I have now got my motivation back that was missing - whether this motivation stretches to some form of exercise I have yet to find out!!!!
I had my piece of cheesecake after dinner but my dinner was a healthy option.

I am thinking I may deduct the extra syns used from my new weeks ones and see how I go from there as this may be a problem as I always have treat night aft WI - some a lot worse than others, depends how I am feeling & what the OH is wanting!!!!

Syns for day 0.5
Syns for week 21 (inc. Syns over from last week)

B - Magic Porridge (Vanilla Choc Muller/Cinnamon with Oats so Simple (HEx B))
S - Fresh Pineapple; Plum
L - Cold Ham; Chargrilled Pepper Pesto Cottage Cheese; Cucumber; Tomato; Plum
S - 2 x Tangarine/Clementine/Satsuma - whatever the difference is!!!!
D - Omelette (3 x eggs; splash milk (0.5); mushrooms; onion; pepper; tomatoes; bacon); steam veg
S - none if I can be good!!!!!
Drinks - 2 x Coffee; 175cl water

Well just back from lunch and had no carbs so will see how long I stay full for. Came back into the office and forgot I had out on the air con to cool it a bit and it was freezing!!!! Heating on now.

Hope to be a quick afternoon, want to get home to get washing in - it was put out this morning (I think) and the rain has come on really heavy here but I live about 25miles from work so hoping it has bypassed my wee village and kept my washing dry!!!

Last edited:
HI,

Just wanted to say well done for getting back on track this week. I have been messing myself around for the past few months, doing SW at home but not taking it serious at all. I finally signed up with a class last night so fingers crossed I get back on track too.

Best of luck for the week ahead :D x

Hey lovely ! Well done for getting back on track and wave goodbye to that 1.5lb as it is not coming back :) xxxxx

purplestar29 said:
HI,

Just wanted to say well done for getting back on track this week. I have been messing myself around for the past few months, doing SW at home but not taking it serious at all. I finally signed up with a class last night so fingers crossed I get back on track too.

Best of luck for the week ahead :D x

Thanks i had bn thinkin of goin it alone but don't think i could handle it in my own!! x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well last night (after reading Miss Corsets posts) I decided to measure myself again. I do not know when I took the measurements but assume it would be round about the time I started SW so end Feb.

Starting Measurements
Measurements 22.08.12
Loss
CHEST
39”
38”
1”
ARMS - LEFT
- RIGHT
13”
13”
13.75”
12.5”
LEFT 0.75”
RIGHT 0.5”

HIPS
41.5”
39.5”
2”
BUM
43.5”
41.75”
1.75”
THIGHS - LEFT
- RIGHT
26”
27”
24.5”
25”
LEFT 1.5”
RIGHT 2”

I think that this is OK seeing as though I have not been exercising. This I need to start doing. My plan was to exercise last night when got in and I did, not sure of the calories burned or anything as never had HRM on but tonight I am hoping to get out to attempt to start C25K. This was the plan yesterday but it was chucking it down!!! If I cannot do this then I will re-start the 30DS and hopefully get some more inches off, I would be happy seeing inches coming off even if there was no weight loss – I have always said this that if I was toned and no flabby bits it would not bother me what I weighed!!! I am sure there are a lot of folks here on Minimins who feel the same but it is getting the motivation to do so!!!!

Noticed last night that I am feeling better about myself in the way I look. For a while I was pushing my OH away anytime he came near me & it was beginning to drive a little wedge between us, he never said anything about how I looked and I know he loved me as I was but I could not bear to let him see me. That is starting to change although sometimes it is still a case of lights off!!!!!! We are both a lot happier but I know I still have a way to go – onwards and downwards.

This is it for the moment – I will update more later along with the food diary.

Have a good day everyone xx

Syns for day
Syns for week 10 (decided against adding syns from treat night)

B - 2 x Scrambled Eggs; Splash Milk (0.5)
S - Fresh Pineapple
L - 2 x Plums; Cold Ham; Tomato; Cucumber; LF Chive & Onion Cottage Cheese; 2 x Dark Ryvita (1/2 HEx B)
S - Apple
D - pasta; Tin Toms; Mushrooms; Onion; Peppers; Garlic; Spices; creme fraiche (2); parmesan (1)
S - Alpen Light (1/2 HEx B); 2 x cheese puffs (8)
Drinks - 2 x Coffee; 275cl water

Update later when I know exactly what had xx

1st update of the evening x

Ok 2nd & final update. Jst restarted 30DS& Im shaking!! Really do want 2 stick it out this time, would love 2 tone up a bit now & try get more weight off.

Away 2 watch Hairy Dieters. Good night all xx

Last edited:
Back