Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Well I am not even going to list what I had eaten yesterday though I was all good through the day as was planning on going to class all be it a different class but when I got there the Q was massive. At our class our C sets up and if anyone is there she will start weighing so there is only ever a few ppl queuing at a time but this class the C does not open the doors till class start time @ 530, I got there just before. Dinner was booked for 6 and at least a 20min drive to get there not taking into account the rush hour traffic!!!! I did attempt to stay but at 535 only 5-6 ppl had bn weighed so had to leave. I will try to stay under syns all week apart from my 1.5 in the morning for my yakult as I nd to 1) kp syns for the wknd when I am down the road and visiting etc and 2) if I dont I will have a definite gain next week after the previous wks!!!!!

Really need to attempt to start exercising but I have no motivation. If I had classes or something to go to I think I would be OK but everything just so expensive here.

Dont really have an excuse tho cos in my house I have numerous exercise DVD's inc 30 DS, skipping ropes; a Step; a Trampette, Kettle Bells. dumb bells & out in the garage there is my mountain bike and a punch bag with the gloves and mitts!!!! After listing that I should start doing something!!!! I am lazy and need :asskick:!!!!!

Ah well - so to today!!!

30.05.2012 Green

Syns for Day 3
Syns for week 3

B - Yakult (1.5) 2 x Scrambled Eggs; 2 x LC Light Triangles (HExA); Splash Milk (HExA); Coffee
S - Melon; Fibre Plus (HExB1); Hot Water/Lemon (fresh)
L - 2 x Satsuma; Mixed Salad; tomato; cucumber; beetroot; Chicken Mug Shot with added Cholula Hot Sauce; Hot Water/Lemon
S - Muller Banana Yogurt
D - S&P SW chips; onions, spring onion, pepper, garlic, chilli, mushroom
S - fibre plus bar (HEx B2), flump (1.5)
Misc Drinks - Hot Water/Lemon x 2; Coffee, 2 x pints NASJ, pukka After Dinner Tea

Have a good day all - may the sun be shining with you as it isn't here!!!!! :character00238:

Last edited:
Good Morning, how are you today?
Still smiling from the loss?! What exercises have you started? I need the motivation as no incentive at the moment :(
Keep at it though as you are so close to the 10% which will be an amazing achievement. I hope to get that in the next few wks if I can pull my finger out!!!!
Enjoy your day x

Hey hun

yeah still feeling good and motivated to try and get at least my 10% ! In the background there is a still a part of me that wants to binge out but managing to control :)Just starting to find my feet with exercise and started out with 30 day shred ... so I could die quietly on my own :). Now back at gym and just finding the classes I like and trying to do a few short walks if I can .... its not easy !

let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get your mojo back :) xxxx

Late start to the day. Got to work this morning and could not get connected to the net :mad: So I have been catching up on my phone but not written anything as it takes too long!!!

Raining today but that horrible 'wet' rain - if anyone knows what I mean by that!!!

Dinner last night was lovely but my mouth was on fire - maybe 1 chilli the next time :7834:

Today has been a good day so far and food wise I am OK, have been starting to eat when I feel hungry now rather than eating everything I planned for breakfast only to feel stuffed. This seems to be working at the moment. I have a bowl of fruit on my desk and eat this when I am beginning to feel hungry!!! Eating lunch at the moment & I had my usual crunchy salad but could not be bothered really eating it so picked out all the cabbage as I love cabbage!!!

Syns for the day 1.5
Syns for the week 4.5

B - Yakult (1.5) 2 x Scrambled Eggs; 2 x LC Light Triangles (3); Splash Milk (0.5); Apple; Coffee
S - Strawberries; Fibre Plus Bar (HEx B); Hot Water / Lemon
L - Cabbage; Baby Plum Tomatoes; Cucumber; Beetroot; Spicy S&S Mug Shot; Cherry Tea
S - Banana Custard Muller
D - Lentil Cheddar Bake - Lentils; Egg; Peppers; Mushrooms; Onions; Bacon; garlic; Coriander; 45g RF Cheddar Cheese (HEx A)
S - Fresh Pineapple; Pukka After Dinner Tea

Misc Drinks - coffee; Green Tea

Enjoy the rest of the day x

Last edited:
It's friday :) When I finish today that is me till Wed :happy036: Will be heading home to Wishaw tonight with the OH to see the family, then off to Mull Of Galloway for an over night and then up to the brothers for an over night of dinner & drinks - will really need to keep tabs on the syns this weekend but I am going to enjoy myself but be careful at the same time!!!!!

Anyone else got the long weekend off? Whats your plans?

I have got the mother of all Stye's forming on my lower eyelid and it is so sore, I can feel it every time I blink then I forget and rub it and brings tears to my eyes - I hope that it disappears, had one before and it ended up looking like someone had punched me square in the eye!!!!! :sigh2:

Bought myself a fresh pineapple yesterday - the 1st in a long time and I forgot how nice they are, bit of a pain to prepare but worth it, could have eaten it all last night but needed it for my tea today!!!!

Food for today

Syns for the day ??
Syns for week 8

B - Porridge (HEx B); 250mlo SS Milk (HEx A) - remainder for coffee; coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; Cherry Tea
L - Crunshy Salad; tomato; cucumber; beetroot (maybe a mug sot but I think the salad will do me as a fair bit of beetroot in it!!)
S - Vanilla sprinkled with chocolate Muller
D - not sure as wont be down the road till about 8-9ish so may have the mug shot if dont have at lunch

Have a nice day everyone x

Have a fabby weekend xxxx

I love fresh pineapple, i'm forever buying them.

Have a fabby weekend xxxx

Thanks - it will be a good weekend but it is so packed I am going to be shattered!!! You any plans? Enjoy weekend no matter what xx

I love fresh pineapple, i'm forever buying them.

This will be my new fruit of choice - not as hard to peel as I thought and I may invest in a corer!!! Need to buy garlic chopper as well so Ebay here I come!!! Have a nice weekend xx

Good Morning All

Back from my extended long weekend where the majority of the time I had not internet access even on my phone - barely any reception in Scotland's Southernmost point!!!! Was nice actually but missed catching up on Minimins and I now need to catch up and get back on track!!!

Had a great weekend and did not bother with the diet as I was seeing family that I have not really seen in months so I decided to enjoy it and not feel like I was annoying everyone with the diet watching!! I also drank this weekend - more than I have for the entire year so far as I don't really drink.

Due to all this and a bad couple of weekends previously it is starting to catch up and I gained 1.5lbs. I had been expecting this but I am hoping it will not catch up next week again and that I lose that I have at least put on!!!

Hope to start exercising shortly but started redecorating the kitchen (painting the cupboards etc) so that will need to be finished and new floor going down at weekend but may start the 30DS again as only 30mins!

Back to it today (well I was good yesterday but WI last night so fresh week begins!!!!)

Syns for Day 4.5
Syns for Week 6.5

B - Magic Porridge>Oats So Simple (HEx B); Muller Banana Custard; Coffee; 2 x Satsuma
S - Fresh Pineapple; Cherry Tea
L - Crunchy Salad; Tomato; Cucumber; Potato; Hot Water / Juice
S - Apple
D - Gammon & Pineapple Rice (Rosemary Conely recipe my mum made for me years ago) gammon; Brown Rice; Stock; Soy Sauce; Onion; Chilli; Pepper; Mushroom; Pineapple (Fresh) (2 - cooked); 3 x Babybel Light (HEx A); After Dinner Tea
S - Phillie Choc (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Hot water / Juice; 2 x Pints juice

Have a nice day everyone x

Last edited:
SO glad you had a great weekend and managed to relax an enjoy yourselfxx That pesky 1.5lbs will be off in no time..

Have a great week xxxx

Hi All

Cant believe it is Thursday already. Does help that was off Mon-Tues!!!!! Last night flew in as we are decorating the kitchen, freshening up a little, painting the cupboard doors as no pennies to get a new kitchen!!! Hope to get the doors finished at the weekend then get new flooring down. Also getting new worktops and sink but need to get some quotes from joiners for this!!!!

Not a good sleep last night, tossing & turning most of the night so could be a long day then home to continue with the kitchen. Will be a quick meal of noodles or rice tonight as was a bit of a pain to sort dinner after decorating and never ate till about 8!!!

Feeling very bloated over the past couple of days, not really bn able to go to the toilet and this is probably due the food I ate at the weekend as there was no superfree in there at all really!!! Trying to get a lot of this in and keep syns to a minimum - will see how I go with this when the weekend comes!!! can my 1.5lb gain be making me feel this bad? I must have felt awful when I was carrying the extra stone!!!!

Syns for Day 6.5
Syns for week 13

B - Magic Porridge>Oats So Simple (HEx B); Muller Banana Custard; Coffee
S - 2 x Satsumas; Fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea with extra lemon
L - White/Red Cabbage; Tomato; Cucumber; Radish; Beetroot; Gammon; cherry tea
D - Beef Savoury Rice; Ready to Eat BBQ chicken; jalepenos; steamed veg; after dinner tea
S - orange options (1.5); choc phillie (4.5); splash milk (0.5)
Misc Drinks - Lemon Green Tea with extra lemon; fennel tea

Have a good day x

Last edited:
Morning

Another horrible foggy morning & so tired today and my eyes are nipping - think I will be on coffee for the best part of the day!!! Going to be a struggle today but luckily boss is in a meeting most of the afternoon so I can just take my time getting through things. Still stuff to get done in the kitchen but hope to get that all done by Sunday. Plan of attack for the remainder is already in place so here's hoping. After that it will be to finish the glossing all my doors that I started about 2yrs ago and just never got round to finishing. Planning on a door a night so taking into account need to do 2 coats I should be done in just over a fortnight!!!!

Syns for Day 11
Syns for week 24

B - Magic Porridge>Oats So Simple (HEx B); Toffee Muller; Coffee
S - 2 x Satsumas; Fresh Pineapple
L - White/Red Cabbage; Tomato; Cucumber; Radish; Beetroot; Chicken Mug Shot
S- 2 x satsuma
D - HomemadeTurkey chilli; baked beans; passata & spices; boiled rice; after dinner tea
S - orange options (1.5); splash milk (0.5); 2 x snack a jacks (9); 3 x babybel light (HEx A)
Misc Drinks - fennel tea

Will update as I go.

Have a good day all x x

Last edited:
Mornin my fellow minimins :) Nite 2 nice a morn but windy so get some washing out!!! Was meant 2b an early start but no alarms set so slept!!! Had my 'fry' up now away 2 get started on kitchen again. OH laying the floor Im finishing the cupboards. Then a shop later.

Syns for day 22.5
Syns for week 46.5

B - bacon medallions; fried eggs; 2 x eat smart sausages (1); plum tomatoes; chestnut mushrooms; coffee
D - Chicken kebab wi mushrooms; onions; peppers & dbl the salad (15); after dinner tea
S - fibre plus bar (HEx B); choc phillie (4.5); options mint (1.5); splash milk (0.5); 3 x babybel light (HEx A)
Misc drinks - coffee

As 4 rest day add as i go.

Good day all xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Oh man watching the pudding final of great British menu & all i want now is somethin sweet!!! Think i feel muller milkshake being made!!!!

Well that's not happening, no milk & nearest shop 6mile drive!!!! Had a fibre plus bar :)

Food diary only 2day

Syns for day - 16.5
Syns for week - 63

L - 2 wholemeal bread toasted (HEx B); 3 scrambled egg; splash milk (0.5); 45g RF cheese (HEx A); 2 x bacon medallions; coffee
D - Chicken; onion; baby carrots; steam veg (peas; cauli; carrots); potatoes; 2 x worries (6); gravy (1); after dinner tea
S - 2 x snack a jacks (9)
Misc drinks - fennel tea; pint juice

Enjoyed it all :)

See you all 2moro - nite nite x x x

Last edited:
Good Morning

Well start of another working week :cry:So tired this morning, dont even know why as I never done much yesterday. Kitchen looking good, ran out of floors tiles and need to order a pack for 1 tile!!! At least we will have spares!!!! Need to get the painting done now so may just do a section a night. Out on Thurs-Sat so not getting it done then (OH's Grans 80th so family all coming up).

So weekend was good - quiet as decorating and just went a shop yesterday. The weather not been great anyway so not worried about not getting out and about - its been so cold, even put the heating on!!! :gen125:

Though I have to say my thoughts go out to all those being hit with the floods in Wales and hope that everyone is safe from these. Cant believe so much rain overnight though I suppose we say that every time there are floods. We no what to expect but just shocks to see it happening :sad0071:

Syns for day 15.5
Syns for week 78.5

B - Magic Porridge > Oats so Simple (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller; 2 x Satsuma; Coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; green tea
L - Red/White Cabbage; Cucumber; Tomato; Beetroot; boiled potatoes; green tea
S - 2 x Satsuma
D - Homemade chicken noodle soup (5) Used the stock so guessing the Syns!!! After dinner tea
S - 250ml SS Milk heated in Micro added Mint Options (1.5); 2 x snack a jacks (9)
Misc Drinks - Coffee x 2

Need to head out for morning meeting. Update later as no doubt things will change!!!

TTFN x

Last edited:
Have a fabby week xxx

Morning

Bit of a mixture today - raining when got up but sun trying to come out now!!! Had to leave early this morning as they are closing roads round about my work for the Olympic torch this morning. Left half hour early and still got in at the same time :( I suppose it is a once in a lifetime thing but will cause mayhem as closed THE main roundabout in Aberdeen and the main route out of it!!!! Hopefully it will run on time and not cause to much of a problem!!!!

Still working on the kitchen, painted one of the walls after work and now we are not too sure that the colours we have decided on are all going to go but too late to back out now as it is all ordered - can change the colour of the paint on the wall again if need be!!!!

WI tonight - not sure how I have done to be honest - still within syns but think previous weeks still to catch up with me! My treat tonight though will be broccoli & Stilton soup with bake at home petit pains as I have not had in months & I love the stuff!!!!

Syns for day 22.5
Syns for Wk 78.5

B - Magic Porridge>Oats so Simple (HEx B); Vanilla Choc Sprinkled Muller; Coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; 2 x Satsumas; Green Tea
L - Red/White Cabbage; Tomato; Cucumber; Beetroot; Wafer Thin Ham; Green Tea
S - Fibre Plus (5.5); mint (1)
D - Pasta N Sauce Tomato & Herb; Carrots; After Dinner Tea
S - 250ml SS Milk (HEx A); Orange Options (1.5); McVities Medley (6.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee x 2

Thats all for the moment - will update/add the rest later on!!!

Last edited:
Good morning lady ! All is going well with the new job so far ... on day 3 :) Quiet start but I am going to take the opportunity to get some planning in and just spend some time with the team instead :)

Hope you are having a good week - Love how varied your diaries are xxx

I think I am going to have to stop completing my food diary before I actually eat the food as I am always having to edit the posts the next day!!!

Last nights was not my fault - OH usually sorts dinner for me coming in from class but he has hurt his back so went for a lie down when he got in so nothing prepared - hence the pasta and carrots (oh just remembered has some wafer thin roast chicken in there as well - another edit coming up!!!!). Lost 3lbs at class so chuffed with that - if could do it again I will get my club 10 next week but got OH's Grans 80[SUP]th[/SUP] tomorrow then out to dinner with all the family on Saturday and will probably be there on fri night as well so it will be take away. Already looked at the menu as we are going to Harvester and they have all the cals etc online – def put you off eating the pudding!!! I have usually gone for the Rocky Horror but coming in at 32syns I may have to rethink it!!! At the moment my syns tally at 26.5 so looking good but I may have to add another 15.5 if go for the other pudding!!!! Time will tell!!!

Syns for day 6.5
Syns for week 6.5

B – Magic Porridge> Oats so Simple (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller (this is def the fave for mixing); 2 x Satsumas; Coffee
S – 2 x Satsumas; Fresh Pineapple; green tea
L – Satsuma; red/white cabbage; tomato; cucumber; wafer thin ham; peppermint tea
D - Lentil Cheddar Bake (lentils; egg; bacon; onion; mushrooms; pepper); 45g RF Cheese; S&P Potato Discs; After Dinner tEA
s - Orange Options (1.5); Splash Milk (0.5); Snack a jacks (4.5)

Not sure of anything else at the moment – thinking lentil cheddar bake but stopping in at tesco on way home so may just pick something up.

Only half hour to go till home time – forgot I still had this to update - doh!!!

Last edited:
Back