Diary of Ally Bally - it's now or never!

Good day all

Completing this later than usual and will edit the food as I go as no doubt it will change!!!

Good sleep last – never woke up once (I am usually an insomniac waking several times through the night). Tired for it though.

Straight to OH’s mums tonight as it is his Grans birthday. Taking my own dinner as it is fish & chips so I am having savoury rice, jalepenos; some ready to eat turkey and whatever veg happens to be in the house that I can have!!!!!

Work quiet at the moment so I am writing diary on word document and can transfer it later!!!

Syns for day 11
Syns for week 44 (inc Satudays dinner)

B – Oats So Simple (Hex B); 250ml SS Milk (Hex A); 2 x Satsumas; Coffee
S – Fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea
L – Red/White Cabbage; tomato; cucumber; Wafer Thin Roast Chicken; Lemon Green Tea
D – Savoury Rice; Jalepenos; Chicken; Coffee
S – McVities Medley (6.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks – Coffee; Pint Juice

Morning all

Shattered the day - weird dreams & broken sleep but at least it's Friday :)

Over seeing OH's Gran for her 80th - got her DVDs that she wanted and stuck money in a card so she can pick something - she was in tears, think just an emotional day for her. She still to get her present her children as couple of them travelling up today to see her so no doubt there will be tears again, then dinner tomorrow!

Think we are having Pastitso for dinner - made before and it was lovely. Got a joiner coming out to estimate putting worktops in the kitchen so hoping it is not too expensive (had an online quote for £800 - they can jump!!!)

Syns for Day
Suns for week 44 (inc Saturday dinner)

B - Magic Porridge>Oats so simple (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller; Coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea
L - Red/White Cabbage; tomato; cucumber; pickles; beetroot; Tomato Mug Shot
D - Pastitso from SW Website (Onion; garlic clove; vegetable stock; spices; extra lean mince; pasata; pasta; FF natural fromage frais; eggs; Parmesan cheese)
S - unsure of at the moment

Have a good day peeps x

Have a lovely weekend xxxx

Well peeps jst in & in bed. Turned in2 a wee drinks fest celebrating our Auld Grans 80th. Wasn't planned but had gr8 nite. Doin well 4 some1 that doesn't drink!!!!!! Will c wot the morn brings!!!! Nite all xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

hi just popping over to subs:character00255:ribe..because im nosy like that ;)

Hey Kel - thanks for being nosey!!! Feel free to nose about and leave opinions on my food options good or bad but generally feel free to just have a chat!!! Take Care x

Hi everyone
Holding my hands up just now and saying that Tues will be a gain. Weekend turned into an eating & drinking session :break_diet:

Had OH's Grans 80th which was a meal out and I had planned everything down to each syn so i was all good then when it came to it I made different choices and where I dont usually drink I had a fair few including Jagerbombs, Phenomabombs and RedColaBombs all of which were lovely :7834: but at 5syns for the jager then the syns for the ginger plus the other drink I had I ended up way over. Then Sunday was slightly hungover and in thst instance all I wanted to do was eat but I did manage OK through the day it was the night-time munchies that hit!!! So this week I am about double the syns I should be :(

I am not going to even attempt to write down on here what I have had over the weekend but I have done so in my own spreadsheet that I keep and to keep me in check so I am not lying to myself and the lovely support here on Minimins I will put down my syns - I am way over but nothing I can do about it now!!! Back on track today 100%.

Wed Syns - 6.5
Thurs Syns - 11
Fri Syns - 11.5
Sat Syns - 121 (I am cringing as I write this down)
Sun Syns - 27.5 (hangover syns)
TOTAL SO FAR - 177.5 (even more cringing)
Mon & Tues I will try my hardest not to have any.

I had a good weekend though I am not going to dwell on it :)

Docs the night so leave a wee bit early from work - mite stop in at Tesco after as I want to try sweet potato chips. Got my actifry thing (Breville Halo) and I want to try the chips in it and see what tjey are like and whether or not I have wasted my money!!!

Ta ta x

Hey

Sounds like you had a great weekend and you should give yourself a massive pat on the back for keeping track at least you know. Xx

Lisa xxx

Well folks - as expected I had a gain of 1.5lbs. Not happy but all my own doing once again so I will accept it and get on with it. New week this week so get in the right head space and start tracking again. Kind of losing interest in letting people know how I am getting on and I know this is not good as it is when I usually fall off the wagon :( Need to update my stats etc but right now I am more focused on some books that I downloaded to my kindle. 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy. Read the 1st in a day & a half and now started the 2nd. This is not for the faint hearted and has been in the news as a modern day mills & boons - now those I have never read but I do know the content and I agree but there is so much passion in the books as well - I would highly recommend reading!!! It is a dont put me down book and I am glad to have the app on my fone as I read most of the book at work yesterday inbetween work!

Anyhoo - food for the day so I can get back to it

Syns for day - 7
Syns for week - 7

B - 2 x Scrambled Eggs; splash milk (0.5); apple; coffee
S - Vanilla Sprinkled Muller; Lemon Green Tea
L - Lettuce; Cucumber; Tomato; Beetroot; Wafer Thin Ham; 2 x Satsuma; Lemon Green Tea
S - 2 x Satsuma
D - Super Speed Soup = Carrot, onion, parsnip, leeks, chopped tomatoes, peppers; mixed bean salad, green lentils, split peas, baked beans, stock with extra mushrooms, onion, pepper, bacon, jalepenos, pasta with 3 x Babybel Light (HEx A); After Dinner Tea
S - Snack a Jacks (4.5); Orange Options (1.5); splash milk (0.5)
Misc Drinks - coffee

Gong to edit as I go today as I am not sure (never chopped up pineapple last night so no idea morning snack!!!)

Have a fab day all xx

Last edited:
Morning all, been a bit slack on Minimins at the moment as I am still reading 50 Shades of Grey but I am on the 2rd book, cant put it down - everything is suffering!!!

Yesterdays food

Syns for day 6.5
Syns for week 13.5

B - Rhubarb Muller; coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; 2 x Satsuma; Lemon Green Tea
L - Leftover dinner; Lemon Green Tea
S - 1 x Satsuma
D - Homemade Chicken Fried Rice; After Dinner Tea
S - Mint Options (1.5); Splash Milk (0.5); Snacks a Jacks (4.5); Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar (HEx B)
Misc Drinks - coffee

x

Good Day all

I am not sure if this will work so going to attempt before I write any more.

I am keeping my meals on a spreadsheet so I thought I would post this rather than writing it everyday so that I am not duplicating things as I am not at a comp all the time and work is getting really busy so struggling to keep up now!!!

OK, not working - get more in later - meeting to go to!!

Ta ta x

Hey hun ! Hope your well and enjoying your books - I still need to buy them but will ASAP as I feel like I am missing out :p

Hey hun ! Hope your well and enjoying your books - I still need to buy them but will ASAP as I feel like I am missing out :p

Morning - yeah I am good (as such), had one of those days yesterday that I just did not feel right at all but didnt know what was wrong with me, still feel a wee bit like that!!! Think I need my hols which are still 3wks away!!!

The books were good, do you have a iphone or android? Download kindle for free and get them on there, 3 of them for about £8-9. They did start to get a bit repetitive but the story was there to make it interesting enough to read. Put the kindle to the side the now though as I am needing new glasses and dont get them till Sat :-(

TTFN xx

Oh you talking about the 50 shades books? Not my bag but I had read they repeat and are actually not that well written! Lovely holiday to look forward to- I soooo need a hol
Enjoy :)

Oh you talking about the 50 shades books? Not my bag but I had read they repeat and are actually not that well written! Lovely holiday to look forward to- I soooo need a hol
Enjoy :)

Yep - 50 Shades. I downloaded all 3 without knowing what they were about, jst read & heard everyone talking about it. They are definitely repetitive but there is a story there which gets better into the 2nd & 3rd books. Could have been made into 1 or 2 books but still a good read. Hols the 20th July - going camping so hoping the weather gets drier at least for the tent going up then down again!!!!

Rightie-ho folks. Lost 2lbs last night so that's the 1.5 that I gained last week and an extra wee half so happy with that. Finger out again and 100% on plan for the next few weeks as not much planned but what is should easily be controlled and managed!!! I am hoping now I have some motivation (the camping is not motivation as not as if I need to be in a swimsuit or anything lying on a beach!!!). The lady I worked with before I moved away 6.5yrs ago is retiring shortly and is having a party. I have not seen a lot of the others that I worked with in a long time and it will be great for a catch up and the last time I did see them I was probably close to my heaviest so I am wanting to lose another half stone and that will take me close to my target, that and exercise which I am hoping to gradually build up again will make all the difference!!!

Start recording my food again!! Here we go

Syns for day 7.5
Syns for week 7.5

B - Magic Porridge> Muller Vanilla Choc Sprinkles; Oats So Simple Sachet (HEx B); some cinnamon; Apple; coffee
S - fresh Pineapple; Lemon Green Tea
L - 2 x Satsuma; Lettuce; Cucumber; Tomato; Mug Shot
S - Apple
D - Wholewheat Cous Cous; Tin Rataouille (1); Pepper, Mushrooms; Jalepenos; Garlic; 30g parmesaen (HEx A); After dinner Tea
S - Orange Options (1.5); Splash Milk (0.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5)
Misc Drinks - Coffee; Lemon Green Tea

I will fill in the blanks later and will probably have some editing to do at some point!!!!!

Have a good day all xxx

Last edited:
Are there any syns in the chocolate sprinkles?

Hey arctic - sorry this is just the Muller Choc Sprinkled Vanilla Yogurt and it is Free :) Will edit the post!!!!

x

Well done you on WI :) Sounds like you are back on track and I am sure that 7lbs will be gone in no time :) Have a great week xxx

Back