Diary of an indecisive dieter - week 1: Dukan

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Phoenyx, 16 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Phoenyx

Phoenyx Step away from the cake..

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No sugar, no grain (NSNG)
    I am the world's most indecisive dieter... I switch diets with alarming regularity but the minute I'm not dieting, I'm gaining weight. So this time I don't care what diet I'm on, I just want to lose weight consistently, week in week out, so I'm not fat and 40 when my birthday comes around in November.

I also have 5 weeks before a holiday in the med so I'm going a bit extreme for the next five weeks, starting off with Dukan attack but if i'm not shifting weight fast enough on Dukan I'll switch to a VLCD. When I come back from holiday I want to find something more long term, that I feel is a way of eating for life, rather than a quick fix.

But my initial goal is to shed at least a stone before I go away in five weeks, which gives me 35 days of dieting.

Day 1 - Dukan attack

B - black coffee
    L - sliced leftover cold meats (beef and ham)
    S - skinny latte, smoked salmon
    T - roast chicken, galette

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottiebird

lottiebird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi there :)

I'm so similar, always chopping and changing, but when I'm not dieting, I'm gaining!

I'm currently having 2 vlcd shakes a day plus a relaxed dinner. I haven't tried Dukan - how are you finding it?

Good luck :D

4. GingerJV

GingerJV Silver Member

I am similar to you but in some other way! i simply can not choose diet to follow)) haha)) i am reading and reading but can not pick one diet to follow)) at least i start to eat healthy food)) first step was made;-))

5. Phoenyx

Phoenyx Step away from the cake..

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No sugar, no grain (NSNG)
    Hi! So nice to have visitors!

Not sure about Dukan yet - feel like I'm eating too much, but I guess the proof will be in the weigh in! I can see myself getting sick of meat, but its nice to feel full all the time and not worry about calories. It is quite expensive though...

Attack Day 2

I was hungry this evening so feel like I have eaten loads...

B - scrambled eggs (2 whole, 2 white), skinny latte
    L - 100g smoked salmon, pot of zero fat cottage cheese
    S - skinny latte, 4 chicken drumsticks without skin
    T - 4 thick slices roast beef, oatbran galette, dr pepper zero, 2 tbsp greek yoghurt with sweetener

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.