DIARY OF LIZSON

Lizson

Thursday 27/05/10
After years of going back and forth to weight watchers and yo yoing up and down with my weight I have come to the end of my tether. The last few days I have been searching for a wedding dress to get married in Kenya at the end of June and spent days trekking around shops finding nothing. I kept telling my mum that there were plenty of options but none looked nice on. It's awful when something looks so gorgeous on a hanger but on you it looks like a sack of spuds.

Anyway, that did it for me.....NO MORE!! I have pulled out all my photos of when I was slimmer for 'thinspiration' and have made a very sensible (well I think!) decision to join slimming world.

The group I walked into was like heaven compared to my usual weight watchers class where I felt like just another person to process and give them money. Weight wathcers now seems to be all about their products and no longer about the members!!

Anyway, after a lovely meeting and meeting some new people along the way I have had an excellent first day today. I decided to follow the menu plan out of the slimming world magazine May/June issue, and am following it the letter. It has been a bit of a shock to the system (all the fruit and veg!!) but so far feel a lot more healthy for it!

ROLL ON NEXT WEDNESDAY WEIGH IN!

Lizxx :)

Slimming World the best in my opinion. There's no need to be hungry......ever! lol

Good luck Liz :)

Yes you won't regret changing. Alot of us came over from the dark side!The thing with SW is it "forces" you to eat healthily!You will soon feel the benefits, and just trust in the plan, you will lose weight eating more than you can believe is possible! Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the wonderful world of SW!
Look forward to reading about your adventures :-D
I can honestly say that joining SW is one of the best things that I did - the food on the plan is fab!
Lots of food inspiration on here too - I've numerous links added to my favourites now!!!
This is also a great site for support - I've become a bit addicted now, but it has definitely helped me to stay on track.
Good luck - you can and will do it!! x

Thank you so much for all your lovely replies! I am loving the plan at the moment, never feel hungry!

Back