Diary of My 2nd Journey

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
Hi all
Here's a quick background of me.....
My name is Nicola and im 38 mum of 2 girls Rebecca 18 and Caitlin 12, been married twice and now going through my 2nd divorce :sigh:

Ive decided to do this diary this time to help me finish my cd journey:break_diet:

I started back in jan 2010 weighing in at 17.3 I did 100% for 13 weeks and got down too 12.5 :D
In aug2010 me and my 2nd hubby split up as he said he didnt love me with my weight loss :mad:
So I moved back to Llanelli in south wales and have been yo yoing ever since but NO MORE. Im now 12.13 and im here to finish what I started would like to get to 10.7 for now and see how I feel;)
So here's to my 1st day of many more :p

Didn't love you with your weight loss!? These are crazy times.

Glad to see you've not let it stop you from achieving what you want to achieve though - best of luck and I look forward to keeping up with your progress!

- Joe

Thanks Joe ye I guess he got a little insecure lol
Anyway im gonna have a watch of your vlogging when I have my 1st shake soon and see your journey so far keep it up

Thanks Joe ye I guess he got a little insecure lol
Anyway im gonna have a watch of your vlogging when I have my 1st shake soon and see your journey so far keep it up

Definitely sounds a tad insecure to me! Good luck with your first few days and let us know how you're getting on ^_^

Well managed to finish day one and the headaches I have had this time were terrible mainly I think as I have been trying to maintain with slimming world and thats all carbs so prob a lot more headaches to come over the next few days but I know it gets better and I will finish this journey this time. Anyway im now off to bed with some painkillers heres to day 2

Yeah hopefully those head aches will shake off over the next few days once the carb withdrawals die down - well done for getting through the day that's easiest to put off and good luck tomorrow!

- Joe

Whoops I ate on my day 2 due to a bad totm. Bit better today so im back on plan in the morning yay so till 2 mrw and back at day one night all

Ok today is my day one again all great so far off to work soon so plenty of water to take with me but being a coach driver I have to be carefull incase I need the loo lol anyway looking foorward to ticking my day 1 off again

Last edited:
Well day 1 done and it was breeze yay

Yay! Well done, hunni! :happy096:

Onwards and downwards! :clap:

Oh Yes day 2 done :banana dancer:
And apart from little headache was a breeze again :D
Think my head is in the zone;) here's to day 3 2 mrw

Aw, well done Niki! :clap:

Nearly in Ketosis-ville... :cross:

Thanks lily this is down to you after all x

Day 3 and I was in the pink this morning so ketosis has arrived yay
Im just about to have my 1st shake before I head off to work and have a slight headache again, but feeling great can already see and feel a difference so thats gonna keep me going now I think but we all know those moments sneak up on us hey so for now take care all x

Hey Niki! :wavey:

How's it going?

Day 4 Lily and I cant believe how easy it's been, just having a coke zero as a treat and majorly struggling drinking it tho too many bubbles compared to water lol
drinking a good 3 ltrs of water and not 1 coffee haha
My head is so into it started on tues weighing 13 stone and this morning 12.8 so thats great and Im not weighing in till weds so hoping for another 4 lb maybe a little unrealistic but hey
This is all down to your little pep talk and I thank you so so much xx

Well day 5 and Yet again it's been a breeze:D
Just made my kids pizza and chips smells lush but I didnt even waver :p
Had half a can of coke zero yesterday and was still in ketosis this morning so Im now gonna have a full can tonight :party0027:

weighed in at 13.7 this morning so it's coming off :banana dancer:
and that Banana looks like me too:eek:
Looking forward to my wi on weds am which will actually be my 8th day.
Im so looking forward to getting into the 11's as I have not been that weight in over 15 years:winner: so I shall sign off for today and hope your journey today has been as easy as mine xx

Well done nik, you'll be in the 11's in no time! I feel the same about the 10's!

Well done so far you're doing great :D
Thanks hope you managed to get back n track :D

Well today is day 6 and its always the first weekend I struggle out of routine but I DID IT:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just had a bath and palmers cocoa all over smells lush and I could actually eat myself ;)
So far this time its been so easy after a few false starts Im hoping it stays as easy as my 1st 13 weeks drinking over 3 ltrs of water this time with no coffee and all is good.:D
Cannot wait till weigh day on weds arghhhhhhhh
anyway for now im gonna watch some tv have a good one all xx

Back