Diary of My 2nd Journey

Ahhh I managed to get past my weekend:D
feeling good today:D:D
just cooked my kids pasta and it smells lush:sigh: so I have had a coke zero as a treat again:sigh: was only going to have it to get me passed the weekend but today is the 1st time my stomach wanted that pasta:mad: But I STAYED AWAY:D
so here's too day 8 :D keep going guys n gals:D

well here I am at the end of day 8 and this has been the hardest.... went shopping in asda and oooooo cinnamon swirls were calling me:cry:
I RESISTED :D but came home and felt like giving in:cry: as my scales have hardly moved the last few days I think this coincides with having coke zero now I know im still in ketosis after drinking them but can the fizz which does bloat me actually hinder my losses:confused: time will tell as I wont have any till the weekend again:sigh:
My 1st WI is tomorrow morning and im really hoping for at least 6lbs but time will tell.
so for now im gonna say goodnight as biggest looser is on at 9pm and that's very motivational so fingers crossed it carries on helping me bye for now:wave_cry:

Hi
Great diary let us know how u r going - by the way it's your ex husbands loss - fancy not supporting weight loss - mad

Well done Nikki, Asda is sooooo tough! Ive literally got my nose in everything whn we go, my boyf keeps threatening to leave me at home haha :)

Well here I am again AT DAY 1 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last wednesday was my 1st wi and I couldnt go due to my 12 yr old being rushed into hospital from school, we spent 2 days in hospital so you can guess I had no shakes so had to eat what with the stress and all im gutted:mad:
She has arithmia so we have been told :sigh: and now waiting to go and see a cardiologist. she is still very tired but is back to answering me back so she cant be that bad ;)

So Im back to day 1 today :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
Hope I can stick to it again :confused:

Back