Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

Had a really crap weigh in and had gained a lb but think this was water retention as the other day my weight and measurements weren't up. I did cheat a couple of times though and an due on so hoping I can just flush this out.
Been good so far this week and been swimming so hoping to do some damage before Leeds fest.

Just to try keep me going I took my 3 stone pictures. As still feeling like I'm not that different, looking down at my legs and they seem the same!

image-3300407663.jpg

image-4077010716.jpg

image-2195380984.jpg

image-2519903.jpg

Trying on festival outfits! Having fun in things that would never have fit if not for Cambridge!

Attachments

• image-1717655828.jpg
    image-1717655828.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 47
After a month off due to Leeds fest, illness, boyfriend in hospital and then Ibiza I'm back to the diet. Dreading this, but I have 6 weeks to go till I go away on holiday with my boyfriend and I want to be able to look good. That and I don't want to not get to target! Just a little scared :/

Hello!

You look amaze! What wright are you? I can't see your stats.

Hey dude! I dunno if you are still on here but was just wondering how you're getting on. I'm starting slimming world tomorrow (another day another diet haha). Hope you had an ace hol!! :)

Back