Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

Take some pictures and compare them!!! It's really hard to feel different when you're still not comfortable yet, it will definitely take some getting used to.

Got two tops for Bestival from H&M today. One is like a black batwing one which comes down to my elbows which I really like, and the other one is sort of solar print-ish oversized tee and the arms are a little shorter but I still feel ok in it. Also tried on my hunters and they fit! Are a little bit snug around the top but not too bad :)

I took some last week, I see a difference but not a massive one. I'll post them up.

I want to see pics of the clothes!

I just had dinner, it was a diet recipe the hairy bikers have made in their new series. Not on plan but only 300 odd calories per serving, and other than nibbling veg I've had nothing all day, it was nice to feel normal and still be super healthy although off plan, hey ho!

image-334443863.jpg

image-1114795595.jpg

image-3735410797.jpg

And the size 12 topshop shorts
image-4195435104.jpg

It's my legs and my arms I'm getting more bothered about as they still look tank :(

I can definitely see a difference! Tiny waist! Just keep with your plan of going swimming from next week to tone up and you'll feel loads better.

Ha was it the lasagne with the leeks?! I watched that too and it was ace. I saw a picture of them recently and they look loads slimmer. I'll post up a pic of the tops tomorrow :) I have ordered that blouse from Asos but then tried on the black top I bought with some shorts and accessories and decided I want to wear that for my night out but now I can't cancel my order!!! How annoying haha...

I know but I want everything else to be tiny haha, my waist is never really the problem. I weighed myself earlier and I was 12.3 (12.6 last week) and I've drank a bit of water today so will see at official weighin!

Yeah it was, I didn't see the episode but my mam had made it, it was so so tasty!

Aww no! You can send it back though for free, so not so bad!

Glad your hunters fit! You spurred me to try my tall ladies ones that aren't adjustable and they fit on but still tight, ill forever have big calves!

You'll be in the 11's soon! I'd kill to be in the 11's! 31 days until Bestival and I am hoping to lose half a stone but not setting my hopes too high. I'm defo going to try the lasagne thing, it's such a good idea instead of using pasta.

I still don't know if I should sell them and get some shorter ones. Might wear them about the house tomorrow and see if they are comfy...

I hope so! Well had hoped to be in the 11s last week so a little disappointed but never mind!
You could definitely lose half a stone I think, you're doing so well with juddd!

Yeah that's a good idea, if you get short ones are you just thinking the little booty type ones?

I love JUDDD it's ace! Hopefully it will keep working for me.

I was looking at the shorter mid calf length ones but they are so expensive still! I only paid £50 for my pair. The adjustable ones are 70 quid too!

Mental isn't it!!!! OH bought mine for Christmas around 2 years ago, can't believe how much they have gone up! Might just end up buying some cheapy green farmer ones cos I like them anyway haha I think they are cute.

I'm a 6 :) they sometimes have hunters in TK Maxx but they are always random colour like cream or silver haha...

Lost 4lbs at weigh in so happy with that and only a couple of lbs off the 11s! Happy times! Still not managing 3 products a day though, I just find myself not wanting that 3rd product!! Ugh!

My asos top came and it's awful! Static horrible fabric that feel really cheap :( oh well I was going to send it back anyway haha

Aw Noo I hate that about asos! Think you'll get the one from miss selfridge?

I went swimming on Tuesday, got annoyed at how busy it was even at night so didn't do so many lengths only did 22. Going tonight and it's women's then adults only so hopefully not so busy! Had a m&s millionaires desert then some malteasers yesterday, oops. Crossing my fingers it doesn't effect too much, I cba to be 100% each week now, it's getting boring. But apart from that I've been good.

Did 44 lengths tonight, had an orange when I got back and going to try force a product down, but cba to eat/drink it. I think I'm doing my own crazy version of cd ATM!

Back