Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

DAY 5

Went by pretty fast, I was in Uni for a few hours then later that day I had a freelance for a wedding trial. So no struggle there as I was kept quite busy. So first Friday, where the naughty eating and drinking usually begins and I had prawns and a couple veg.

DAY 6

One more day till weigh in, can't wait! Even though I know I've lost weight I don't feel like I am. I suppose it's because I'm not finding it so difficult this time and it's so early on, but I need to notice it soon. Just finished a banana shake and about to go back to Uni, yes Uni on a Saturday, fml. Need to go to the library and pick up a few books and get ready to write my assignment. Bahh! I suppose it's keeping me busy again though.

Keep as busy as you can, weekends are the pits on this diet!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Keep as busy as you can, weekends are the pits on this diet!!! X

Tell me about it! I'm dying to go to a monthly night at the union tonight, but thankfully I have no money to waste, an assignment to write and obvs can't drink on this, mah! I just want to get drunk and dance along to some good 60s music!

KILL ME NOW! I want to eat everything, I see snickers in the cupboard, cheese in the fridge, wraps, oh my god. Today is hard! I went to the shop today to buy some water and there was chocolate EVERYFREAKINWHERE!

silencemylips said:
KILL ME NOW! I want to eat everything, I see snickers in the cupboard, cheese in the fridge, wraps, oh my god. Today is hard! I went to the shop today to buy some water and there was chocolate EVERYFREAKINWHERE!

Are you suggesting drinking water and having an artificially sweetened shake isn't fulfilling? ;) x

silencemylips said:
haha, no of course not! I would often choose a shake over a snickers bar anyday.... :sigh:

Lol ;)

Zest for Life said:
Are you suggesting drinking water and having an artificially sweetened shake isn't fulfilling? ;) x

Pmsl - oh I no I no pizza pizza adverts everywhere and not a crumb to eat

WillpowerWoman said:
Pmsl - oh I no I no pizza pizza adverts everywhere and not a crumb to eat

Lol! The food is everywhere isn't it? So tough some times. Not for long though eh x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol! The food is everywhere isn't it? So tough some times. Not for long though eh x

No 5 more weeks then il be able to have one on holiday :)

Food is everywhere! More than usual, and all the tasty snacks are at my boyfriends this week, where were the snickers before this diet!

silencemylips said:
Food is everywhere! More than usual, and all the tasty snacks are at my boyfriends this week, where were the snickers before this diet!

It's just that you're noticing it more lol. When I was trying to get pregnant it was like I was being stalked by pregnant women or newborn babies. When i quit smoking all of a sudden I couldn't get away from people smoking lol.

Thankfully though I don't like snickers but my house would kill you. We have so many sweets and stuff in, mostly still leftovers from Xmas. For some reason though (bar milky ways once) the kids stuff doesn't bother me? Although they're not allowed custard creams in the house lol x

I love chocolate and sweets, milky ways, anything! I could do without crisps or savoury stuff, anything sweet has my approval, by the sounds of it I'd be in agony at your house haha.

silencemylips said:

I think the peanut bar tastes like snickers :)

silencemylips said:
I love chocolate and sweets, milky ways, anything! I could do without crisps or savoury stuff, anything sweet has my approval, by the sounds of it I'd be in agony at your house haha.

Yep fraid so!!! They got soooo many sweets and stuff for Xmas. Then combine it with Easter and the bits they get as the weeks go past and seriously I think I could open a shop lol. I'm having a BBQ at moms in july for my 30th so I might just make a big sweetie stand to see what we can get rid of lol.

I'm the same love the sweet stuff not so fussed with the savoury x

No, savoury wins for me, crisps, nuts, anything crunchy. my chocolate binge is a large bar of wholenut, dime bars are good and omg ferero rocha
Mmmm.

Zest for Life said:
No, savoury wins for me, crisps, nuts, anything crunchy. my chocolate binge is a large bar of wholenut, dime bars are good and omg ferero rocha
Mmmm.

Mmmm dime bar. Loooove dime bar lol. X

Rkmriddell said:
Mmmm dime bar. Loooove dime bar lol. X

They are hard to get hold of, no where sells them!

Zest for Life said:
They are hard to get hold of, no where sells them!

Really? Did you see they do dime bar mikado now lol x

Back