Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

silencemylips said:
DAY 11

Just had a really tasty chicken salad, but I'm still feeling a bit fed up. My boyfriend had said he's started to notice the difference, which is nice, and I think I am too, but I just want it instantly. The thought of how long it'll take to lose 5 stone, FIVE stone! Why did I let myself get that far, when it doesn't even feel that long ago that I weighed 12stone something. Just not feeling great today, I want a steak and super noodles and chocolate. Obvs not all on the same plate, but ya know.

I understand completely and this is something that we all go through but you will get there and with every day that passes you are changing yourself do that you never go back. I'm fighting myself today but we have to stick to this, we owe it to ourselves xxx

AnnieAnnie said:
It doesn't take long to lose. I've lost 4st 3lbs since the last day in January & it feels about 5 mins. Crazy. I have done this with at least 1, sometimes 2, bars per day. The crunch ones have the same cals/carbs as tetras.

I am 2 bars today, and a small omelette to get me through! X

Wow Annie, that loss is amazing. My cdc estimated 20 more weeks, I'm only into week 2, just looks like a long ladder to climb!

I understand completely and this is something that we all go through but you will get there and with every day that passes you are changing yourself do that you never go back. I'm fighting myself today but we have to stick to this, we owe it to ourselves xxx

We do owe it to ourselves, you're right. We should give ourselves what we want, even if it's tough at times. It's weird because I feel split in two, I don't think I'd go and cheat but I don't want this diet at the same time!

It does seem a long journey but the third week it all became a lot easier because it was more routine. I thought about food less & with every day my resolve grew. I just concentrated on having my packs & water every day & before you know it another week's gone, you've lost more weight, feel good that you've stuck to a ridiculously hard diet & you are less likely to cheat. You can always work out when you are likely to get to goal & highlight this date on a calendar. Imagine how terrible you'd feel if you came off plan or how amazing & proud you'll feel if you stick to plan once that date comes!

silencemylips said:
Wow Annie, that loss is amazing. My cdc estimated 20 more weeks, I'm only into week 2, just looks like a long ladder to climb!

We do owe it to ourselves, you're right. We should give ourselves what we want, even if it's tough at times. It's weird because I feel split in two, I don't think I'd go and cheat but I don't want this diet at the same time!

20 weeks is nothing compared with a lifetime of being slim. How many weeks more would it be on other diets?? We will look back and it will have flown xxx

You're right, it is nothing. And no doubt it would fly by if I was trying to diet but failing, it's just because I'm constantly thinking about it I think. I'm on the road to skinny and I don't want to give up!

silencemylips said:
You're right, it is nothing. And no doubt it would fly by if I was trying to diet but failing, it's just because I'm constantly thinking about it I think. I'm on the road to skinny and I don't want to give up!

And you won't give up either! It does take over your life to start with but that gets less as you get used to it x

Hi hun, just read through all your diary. There's alot about chocolate in there, torture!!!
You're doing great though, no matter how fast the weight comes off it never seems fast enough does it!
Weirdly working out how much longer I'll be on the diet for seems to help me, makes me realise its not going to be forever ;)

Haha I know, the ******* talking about maltesers and the like! I'm still craving a snickers a week later!
The losses could be amazing but I still don't feel like its enough, which is crazy!
Its either diet for so many weeks or be fat forever. I'm hoping to keep choosing the diet

I haven't had prawns yet - do you get a lot? I just ha turkey and spinach curry, yum! x

That sounds nice, how did you make that?
By the measurements it's about half a pack of asda king prawns, but I worked it out and for the whole pack it's still under 200cals so I just had the lot tonight!

silencemylips said:
Why am I doing this to myself and watching come dine with me? There's chocolate desserts all over!

I done that the other day! N
Did you watch yesterday's? My cousin on it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I was a bit naughty with my curry and used a stock cube and curry paste - not sure if we're allowed! But I just fried off the turkey, added the paste and the stock and boiled it down a bit then added spinach (I just used frozen as its soo cheap) and a load of coriander then just cooked it all down. Was really yummy. My flatmates wanted me to make it for them too!

summerfun said:
Well I was a bit naughty with my curry and used a stock cube and curry paste - not sure if we're allowed! But I just fried off the turkey, added the paste and the stock and boiled it down a bit then added spinach (I just used frozen as its soo cheap) and a load of coriander then just cooked it all down. Was really yummy. My flatmates wanted me to make it for them too!

Sounds lovely :) bet it smelt good too' spinach yum :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

silencemylips said:
5 more lbs and 6cms off this week!

Fantastic :) huge loss !

Back